Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: small naughty mimi, bayswater  (Read 3710 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy- Small Mimi (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jonahp

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw Mimi for a 1h session a few weeks ago.
This would be my 2nd punt at this flat, Angie who also works there I reviewed back in sept with a negative. On that punt I saw Mimi briefly walking round naked and thought, I must try her.
Here we are, I've now managed to have punt 1 and 2 be negatives.

Mimi is accommodating over text, but her spoken English is awful. I tried to get her to wear stockings and heels, stockings where fine but heels didn't get through at all even trying to do charades for shoes didn't work so I just left it well alone.

Cim was agreed over text and upon paperwork. But when almost popping she said "no not in mouth" I stopped short and said well I've paid for the service then let me do facial, to which she also said no. So that made it a negative right there and then.

Rest was a bland punt, a little mish, a little her on top and then I was out.

Overall a negative.
Getting worried that all Asians in London are the same, it is my favorite type of girl.

Happy punting brothers, I will not quit when down!!

Offline jesus_jones

Sorry to read this. I have also seen Angie (good first time, poor second) and Barbie (dreadful) from this group. Their profiles promise so much, but they deliver very little. I'm going to avoid them from now, even though some of the profiles look very tempting.

Offline hendrix

Damn, sorry you had such a shit time. Both off my hot list, they had looked promising!

Offline KentAde

Off my Hotlist now aswell. Seems the only decent orientals around now are with the Agencies.......ie Asian Selection.

Offline danny.simons

I saw Angie first, she was pretty terrible, so I thought I'd take a punt at Mimi at a later date and I more or less agree with you guys, she was average at best and not worth the £150
Also I think she has now moved to Edgware Road?
     Pro Points:
         She was attractive enough, no complaints there
         Her OWO was good and she tasted okay in RO
     Negative Points:
         Sex was average at best
         Anal was for about one minute before she made me switch back to her pussy
         If she can speak any conversational English I would be amazed! I think she has just learned the sex vocabulary and that is it, she can just about do 'cock', 'pussy' and 'cum'
Overall pretty negative punt, I would only go back to her if her prices dropped by a substantial amount, otherwise not a chance!

Wiltsboy01

Is she the same person as all these:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Small Thai says: U RUBING YOUR SOFT OR HARD COCK ON MY PUSSY LIPS, TEASING MY PUSSY LIPS, U CAN CUM ON MY PUSSY IF U WISH, XXXX TRY NOT TO CUM INSIDE PLS

:)

Offline KentAde

Is she the same person as all these:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Small Thai says: U RUBING YOUR SOFT OR HARD COCK ON MY PUSSY LIPS, TEASING MY PUSSY LIPS, U CAN CUM ON MY PUSSY IF U WISH, XXXX TRY NOT TO CUM INSIDE PLS

:)

All the same pimp probably......  :bomb:

patrick666

Saw Mimi last week.

Looked at her profile and had high hopes. She opened the door and she was tiny tiny which got me going. First paperwork then into the shower. She foamed me up real good and made sure my genitals were clean before back to bedroom. Asked for a deep throat blowjob but got a soso bj, sure she is timy and my Johnson appears big, but this was not even close. She pushed for condom and boom boom but I wanted to save that for round two and wanted bbbjtcim. However, she moved back when she noticed she had something coming for her mouth. As sh clearly did not deliver in accordance with her profile I decided to dodge early although I had paid for the full hour. Feels weird to say this but the shower with her was def the best moment of our session.
Will not repeat but rather look for new hunting grounds

Splosh

You will find the girls from these profiles and a few others on several of the Central London Asian agency sites using different names, I think it's one of those agencies that's behind the profiles. You can always spot the profiles as they tend to be written in block capitals and promise the earth. I would never use those agencies because every girl is listed as doing all services and that's not likely is it but when I first started using AW a couple of years back I did get stung by one of those profiles. It was the girl in the pics and she was hot but after handing over the money all I got was a half hearted BJ and probably the worst shag I've ever had, I might as well have flushed the £150 down the toilet.

I did contact AW to try and get these profiles removed because they are breaking the rules on several counts but nothing happened.

Splosh