Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Gateshead  (Read 892 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline bigkstyle

Skylah Rhodes 30 minute in call £60

External Link/Members Only
    External Link/Members Only

Comms
Sorted very quickly via her uke profile the night before.

A flat in Felling Gateshead. Was fairly quiet and entered the back way so if didn't really feel as if anyone was watching. The flat itself was quite decent. Nothing flash but was certainly ok.

Meeting
She is stunning just like in her pictures. Facially beautiful and very friendly.
We sorted the money then both stripped off and got into some very passionate kissing and fondling. Not long after came a owo and she clearly knows how to please a guy.
We had sex in missionary and I could feel that she was fairly tight down below. She then went on top and she really knows how to ride a cock.
I was about to suggest doggy but then I could feel myself getting to orgasm as she very enthusiastically rode me through the mattress.
After I came we chatted for a while. She is a chatty girl and someone who I really felt at ease with.

Overall
A brilliant experience with a girl who is already very highly rated. I had high expectations of her and she lived up to them and beyond.

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for the review, have to get round to seeing her again  :hi:

Offline Ladboro

Thanks for the review, been putting it off for some time now, hope to get a booking in the next few days