Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella_31 Busty Petite Redhead in Coventry CV1  (Read 1590 times)

39 review(s) for bella_31 (36 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

Just back from spending a very enjoyable 30 minutes with the very sexy Bella.

Comms were very good. I sent her a text message at possibly 11:50 asking if she could see me immediately and got a response saying she was free at 12:45. Having parked up, I couldn’t find her location but she provided a standard text giving me more precise directions.

Location is close to the Sports Centre located in a a new block of flats. Didn’t have to navigate the gates as they were open for the builders that were working on site. Perfectly acceptable bedroom with a small shower cubicle in the adjoining bathroom. Lights on low and a nice scented candle burning away.

The girl: definitely the girl in the photos albeit they were taken professionally with full makeup etc. For me, a very attractive face and a superb pair of large natural tits on a petite slender frame. A couple of nice tattoos and a nipple piercing. I’m a big fan of nipples and whilst Bella’s nipples were lovely, they weren’t the ‘rock hard bullets’ that really drive me wild but perfectly fine for this fussy fucker!!  Lovely looking shaven pussy with nice slightly protruding outer lips. All in all a very lovely package.

The deed: once I’d finally found the apartment and been buzzed into the block, Bella’s place was the first on the left and she let me in whilst hiding behind the door. Dressed in a loose silky dressing gown that was loose enough to show that she was wearing very sexy red bra and pants with stockings and suspended belt together with high heels.

As it was so hot, I gladly accepted the offer of a quick shower while Bella stashed the cash (£60 for 30 minutes plus an extra £20 for OWO). Out of the shower and into some light French kissing but I was impatient to get sucking on those massive tits so it wasn’t much kissing. Sucking on her tits, she slipped out of her pants and heels and asked that I lie on the bed so that she could suck my cock. I hadn’t taken my usual blue fella but that didn’t stop Bella getting me hard in no time. Very nice blow job before she applied the rubber and got into cowgirl. She was able to support herself in that position and ride  me really nicely with just thre right amount of moaning. Happy for me to play with her tots throughout and the sight of her bouncing up and down on my cock will stay with me for a long time!

Into doggie next which was great but the combination of the heat and my lack of stamina had me suggesting she get onto her haunches and play with herself while I watched and wanked myself into the still present rubber.

Had a shower afterwards and while I was getting dressed, she chatted openly and freely about her life as a working girl in different parts of Europe and how is English compare favourably to the overly serious French.

Overall a really decent punt with a lovely, engaging girl with a very sexy posh European accent. I’d recommend and I’ll be returning myself.

Unable to add the AW link from my phone but I’ll try to remember to add that later.

Online mr.bluesky

Happy for me to play with her tots throughout and the sight of her bouncing up and down on my cock will stay with me for a long time!

I hope you didn't let her tots see what you were getting up to. Should they even be in the room whilst all this is going on ?
 :D. I had this problem once with Lisa at Rainbows massage Hollyhead road. She let me come over her tots. :lol:

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

Haha, I didn’t clock that particular autocorrect on my phone

Offline Nirvanian

Just back from spending a very enjoyable 30 minutes with the very sexy Bella.

Comms were very good. I sent her a text message at possibly 11:50 asking if she could see me immediately and got a response saying she was free at 12:45. Having parked up, I couldn’t find her location but she provided a standard text giving me more precise directions.

Location is close to the Sports Centre located in a a new block of flats. Didn’t have to navigate the gates as they were open for the builders that were working on site. Perfectly acceptable bedroom with a small shower cubicle in the adjoining bathroom. Lights on low and a nice scented candle burning away.

The girl: definitely the girl in the photos albeit they were taken professionally with full makeup etc. For me, a very attractive face and a superb pair of large natural tits on a petite slender frame. A couple of nice tattoos and a nipple piercing. I’m a big fan of nipples and whilst Bella’s nipples were lovely, they weren’t the ‘rock hard bullets’ that really drive me wild but perfectly fine for this fussy fucker!!  Lovely looking shaven pussy with nice slightly protruding outer lips. All in all a very lovely package.

The deed: once I’d finally found the apartment and been buzzed into the block, Bella’s place was the first on the left and she let me in whilst hiding behind the door. Dressed in a loose silky dressing gown that was loose enough to show that she was wearing very sexy red bra and pants with stockings and suspended belt together with high heels.

As it was so hot, I gladly accepted the offer of a quick shower while Bella stashed the cash (£60 for 30 minutes plus an extra £20 for OWO). Out of the shower and into some light French kissing but I was impatient to get sucking on those massive tits so it wasn’t much kissing. Sucking on her tits, she slipped out of her pants and heels and asked that I lie on the bed so that she could suck my cock. I hadn’t taken my usual blue fella but that didn’t stop Bella getting me hard in no time. Very nice blow job before she applied the rubber and got into cowgirl. She was able to support herself in that position and ride  me really nicely with just thre right amount of moaning. Happy for me to play with her tots throughout and the sight of her bouncing up and down on my cock will stay with me for a long time!

Into doggie next which was great but the combination of the heat and my lack of stamina had me suggesting she get onto her haunches and play with herself while I watched and wanked myself into the still present rubber.

Had a shower afterwards and while I was getting dressed, she chatted openly and freely about her life as a working girl in different parts of Europe and how is English compare favourably to the overly serious French.

Overall a really decent punt with a lovely, engaging girl with a very sexy posh European accent. I’d recommend and I’ll be returning myself.

Unable to add the AW link from my phone but I’ll try to remember to add that later.

Sounds like a good newby, thanks

Offline RedditchJay

Guys

I was due to see her but she cancelled on me {in loads of time so no drama}, she tells me 28/07/18 is her last day in Cov.... gutted i missed her