Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Worcester - Callow End NaughtySabrina (Nina) bait and switch  (Read 635 times)

8 review(s) for  NaughtySabrina (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline jobsajob

Adultwork link: External Link/Members Only

Comms

All by text including arranging two girl at £140.

Cottage in Callow End near Worcester.  Off road parking with discreet access.  No problems with the venue itself.

The Girl

Not Sabrina!

The Meet

Went to see NaughtySabrina previously Nina who I had seen some time ago and it was a good meet, exchange a few texts and went to a cottage in Callow End near Worcester. I had booked a two girl over text with her and her friend.

Arranged for 1130, arrived about 5 minutes late and no answer at the door. Called again and was told she was still in the shower!

A different girl answered the door, quite attractive but not Sabrina, went upstairs and I asked where the other girl was. She went out the room and brought back a girl who was 18 at most and not the best looking. I asked where Nina was and she said she's not here. I said it was Sabrina I came to see and left without paying.

First post on here so apologies if I've missed anything.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:16:02 pm by jobsajob »

Offline old fart

I have just looked at the AW profile it was lasted logged on yesterdays from BELGIUM, that says everything.

Old Fart

Offline shyboy1

I was also tempted to book Sabrina this week but the profile being accessed from Belgium put me off.
Shame because the profile sounds really good and there’s a couple of decent reviews for her on here.
OP, sounds like you did the right thing, well done for walking away  :thumbsup: