Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Earls Court  (Read 2485 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline StevieSteve

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a few months ago, shes not usually in London but she was available at short notice and I happened to be around Earls Court. Her profile is off right now, but other reviewers have said she does that when not working or on hols, so don't think she's out of the game.

Paid £70 for half hour

Girl : pics are accurate, she's a big British girl, size 14. Below pic is spot on I found. Despite most of her reviews being from up north she's a southerner. Genuine English, good arse and big natural tits.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Services : She's a very high positive. Found her very friendly and passionate. DFK throughout and her normal lass sized body made it feel like a proper gfe. Great owo, lots of ball attention and just really worked hard to please.

Big soft tits were a joy to grab in cowgirl and doggy, and she didn't shy away from DFK throughout when we flipped to mish. Popped in the bag whilst the snogging continued.

Great vfm in my opinion.

I was done after 20 mins, she'd cleaned me up and I was about to exit when she looked at her phone and volunteered that we still had 10 mins and not to rush. That's a first from a wg for me. Proceeded with more DFK and HR and ended up with a second pop which is rare for me in 30 mins.

If this girl wasn't on tour I'd be a regular. Great service. Probably 40 mins between entry and exit, showers offered but declined, not a clock watcher and not booked back to back.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 07:13:49 am by StevieSteve »

Offline Saltman69

Agree with the above (and she takes anal well)

Offline Saltman69

Although the profile now seems to be gone - shame

Offline threechilliman

Although the profile now seems to be gone - shame

She'll be on a break. No longer offers anal.

STAR-LORD

Does anyone know how long her profile has been down by any chance? Or does anyone have a snapshot of her AW profile please?

She recently announced on a UKE advert that she is planning on touring South Wales soon, and considering her cool personality on the sister site, I'm interested in placing a booking with her. However there is restricted access on her UKE profile, and I've not actually looked at her AW profile before, so besides her positive reviews here, I've little to go by on criteria.

If it's a stupid question I apologise. But if anyone can provide a link to a snapshot, that would be great. Thanks.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 09:58:24 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline StevieSteve

Does anyone know how long her profile has been down by any chance? Or does anyone have a snapshot of her AW profile please?

She recently announced on a UKE advert that she is planning on touring South Wales soon, and considering her cool personality on the sister site, I'm interested in placing a booking with her. However there is restricted access on her UKE profile, and I've not actually looked at her AW profile before, so besides her positive reviews here, I've little to go by on criteria.

If it's a stupid question I apologise. But if anyone can provide a link to a snapshot, that would be great. Thanks.  :hi:

Profile is back on, she's back in London, might be time for a repeat visit  :P

Offline SamLP

She was touring London several weeks ago.
She probably hasn't worked since, hence the location on her profile is still showing London, but she's Manchester based.

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the update.  :hi: