Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glam_Eva Horsham/London (Touring French wg)  (Read 1299 times)

42 review(s) for Glam_Eva (35 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only

Eva has been on my HitList for some time now but was a bit hesitant to see her, as I never banged a size 4 wg before, and though she might not be my type size-wise.
But took and dive and it paid off very well.
She travels around a lot (Essex, Sussex, London, Surrey, Midlands to name a few).
Saw she was at a location en-route to work so decided to meet on the way home.

Location: Not much use here but as I met her in Horsham and her currently location is saying Kensington. But she did work from a discrete and clean location and said she like to use places that are very discrete with no reception if possible.

Girl (5/10): Not much of a looker but curvy for a size 4, I would say she's more of a 6. Perky bum and big fake tits, a bit too hard for my liking.

Service (10/10): Hands down the best bj from a wg to date. OWO, CIM, DFK, multiple positions (£60 for 30mins) £10 discount for France winning the World Cup. Vive la France  :lol:

Meet:
Called up and provided an address to a small block of flats in Horsham. Difficulty finding the entrance but was through the door quick enough.
Eva opened the door wearing a black one piece lingerie and looked good on that petite frame.
Paperwork sort and she give me a sensual lap dance and then starts with oral.
Good pace, DT, spitting but not slobbering, HJ and ball sucking. I had to hold myself back from cumming a couple times which never happens from a bj before sex. This last for about 10mins and the dom goes on, she sits on the dick in CG. She is tight and shallow but takes it like a trooper. Again almost came with the intermittent pace she was going at. Doggy, spoons and mish followed with lots of DFK (her breath was fresh). I took of the dom and kissed her while wanking myself, for some reason that felt great.
I then told her to suck me to completion. I nutted in her mouth and she keeps sucking me for a min straight and got all my venom  :dance:
Rather than running off to the bathroom she wiped me down good and hand me more wet wipes before leaving the room.
Quick chat and I'm out the door in about 35mins.

Also to note, she said she does not offer facial in bookings less than 1hr. Believe this is on her profile as well.
And not much eye contact during the punt.

Very good VFM. Would recommend and I'm definitely gonna see her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 01:40:49 am by BoShek »

Offline MrMohican

I can concur with this review. I saw Eva about 4-5 weeks ago in Kensington and had an hour of much pleasure with her. She's a very good looking wg and gives a great BJ.

I've not got round to writing my own review yet. If I get time I will try to get my overview up by next week
A particularly stand out moment for me was asking her to suck me to completion. I filled her mouth and asked her to dribble it out onto her tits and torso. I love the contrast of pearly white cum and ebony skin and watching it dribble out of her mouth and down her beautifully formed tits and torso was worth the entry fee alone.

Shame she has put here rates up though. When I saw her she was still pitching herself at £130 per hour which I think is the perfect rate for an indie. £150 is my personal pain threshold when it comes to whoring and if I ever have that amount of money burning a hole in my pocket I normally go for the thai superstars who Im afraid edge it for me in both service and attractiveness (victoria or Ariel spring to mind)

Offline jeezyuk

Tried to book this one today. Slow to reply .. like hours in between. Took the piss when we did converse via text.

I know she is loved on the forum but standards might be dropping ... possibly. Maybe I was just the odd one out. Just something to keep an eye on.