Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dollymopp ~ Southwark  (Read 9162 times)

4 review(s) for RealLoverExperience (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only   I was advised by UKP members to avoid, but curiosity killed the cat....  :wacko:

1 hour = £200  :cry:

A punt so unremarkable that I can hardly summon the energy to review it.

Quite simply, too much talking (costing me £3.33 per minute ) meant by time the action started my mind was elsewhere. Poor FK which was far too slobbery, lacking in technique with theatrical moans made it a real turn off. The OWO was mostly hand. The sex in only mish and cowgirl, all 10 - 15 minutes of it, seemed very rehearsed and controlled - probably to avoid Dolly having to take a pounding. Suddenly, before I knew it I was being wanked off and told to ''come on my tits'', when I hadn't even got out of 1st gear. Tbh, I wasn't complaining as it was all a bit awkward and things coming to an end was a relief. A quick shower before or after was wishful thinking as the bathroom was stuffed with clutter. Also, the bedroom was dark, really dark - whilst getting dressed I tried putting on a item of clothing that didn't even belong to me. ZZZzzz...

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Sounds very mechanical. The sad fact is given her feedback some men think that is good service. Size 14? Bwah haha.

Offline Jimmyredcab

£200 an hour for a fat old woman, I am lost for words.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

vorian

That name rings a bell, I could be wrong but I think she might be an active contributor on SAAFE or a least she was.

Hmmm Fat, Old, Overpriced (£200), over the top self indulgent crap profile and most importantly she gave a very poor service. Yep sound like she been taking advice from AMY. Wonder if she cycles to her outcalls.

LL

whilst getting dressed I tried putting on a item of clothing that didn't even belong to me.
Not her previous punter's filthy underpants I hope  :hi:

Thanks for the warning.

Offline NIK

Isn't she one of the up her own arse vastly overpriced cows same as Rhia Charles, that other deluded  'high class courtesan '  :rolleyes:  who charges 'considerations' of £500 an hour?  :wackogirl:

Offline rockharders

And look at the all the wonderful FB she's got from those fluffy AW morons.

vorian

That's exactly what I thought, funny how as they get older and fatter, they get more up their own arses, but magically become more high class and more expensive.

Worse than that she gave the punter a shit service, if it had been a good review where she gave a good service then fair enough i'd respect her.

For me her blog is a total giveaway, total self indulgent crap. No Love you are not going to get a publishing deal any time soon so please for all our sakes don't bother

broksonic

She used to post a lot on the punterlink forum

Offline Stiltskin

Not her previous punter's filthy underpants I hope  :hi:

Thanks for the warning.

It's got to be better than returning home in a pair of her knickers! :D

vorian

Ah that explains the fluffy AW feedback then, she must be laughing all the way to the bank.  BTW I have no problem with older and fatter WG'S if that's your thing then why not, but your should still get a good level of service no matter how old or thin or fat a WG is.

Mrfixit

Ah that explains the fluffy AW feedback then, she must be laughing all the way to the bank.  BTW I have no problem with older and fatter WG'S if that's your thing then why not, but your should still get a good level of service no matter how old or thin or fat a WG is.

I totally second this comment .

Offline Bangers and Gash

To be fair, I thought her rack was okay. Not flabby or anything, just curvaceous, but then again the lighting wasn't exactly working in my favour. 

It's got to be better than returning home in a pair of her knickers! :D

I dunno. Wrapping your cock in a pair of frilly knickers and knocking one out is highly underrated.  ;)

Festisio

Dear god.  £200 for that!

You could get it for free at any Greggs.

Out of curiosity did you always have tastes for such creatures or did it occur later in life?  Always been curious about people's penchants for such things, and I am worried I may one day end up fancying a go on such a beast, although I hope that time never comes.

James999

She's had her head up her arse for years, fat and well past her sell by date  :hi:

James999

It's got to be better than returning home in a pair of her knickers!

I dunno, you could probably sneak a couple of Turkeys in the gusset  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She's had her head up her arse for years, fat and well past her sell by date  :hi:

These type of pro$$ies seem to get worse as they get older, should have retired years ago. :thumbsdown:

Offline Meursault

Goodness, is this woman still going!?
I saw her years ago, I mean years ago, when she seemed a bit exotic, but she was full of herself then and was far from as described.
I guess her marketing crap still works, but I'm surprised she has still got the nerve to spout such verbose and portentous crap and get away with it.
Avoid.

Offline King Nuts

Isn't she one of the up her own arse vastly overpriced cows same as Rhia Charles, that other deluded  'high class courtesan '  :rolleyes:  who charges 'considerations' of £500 an hour?  :wackogirl:

Ah yes, the fragrant yet combative Ms Charles. Haven't heard much from her lately. It's only a matter of time, of course.

Back to Dollymopp.... I wonder, when she's finished finessing her profile on AW, does she not read it back before clicking 'save', and think that maybe editing herself a little just MIGHT be an idea? And that maybe all that self-regarding bollocks might just put us off?

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only

Hilarious. Basically, she's trying to pretend (to herself) she doesn't sell sex for money.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Hilarious. Basically, she's trying to pretend (to herself) she doesn't sell sex for money.
These courtesans are stupid, no OWO and no age listed and she's not the only one that does it. Yet, still men go for thse types.

Offline NIK

Fucking delusional cow of the highest order!  :mad: Absolute scum!  :diablo:

Offline King Nuts

Yet, still men go for thse types.

Well, do they? RC has 20 reviews on PN from 19 different 'reviewers'. Apparently every single one of them had an ecstatic time in RC's luxuriously appointed apartment (it says here), spent not less than 400-500 quid each, and were clearly so bowled over by the experience that three-quarters of them came out of non-field-report-writing territory to record the experience, never to be heard of again.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:06:16 am by King Nuts »

Offline NIK

Well, do they? RC has 20 reviews on PN from 19 different 'reviewers'. Apparently every single one of them had an ecstatic time in RC's luxuriously appointed apartment (it says here), spent not less than 400-500 quid each, and were clearly so bowled over by the experience that three-quarters of them came out of non-field-report-writing territory to record the experience, never to be heard of again.

Indeed.  :rolleyes:

They have as much veracity as a politician's promises.

Why Galahad leaves them up fuck knows. Maybe she pays him?

Falstaff

Indeed.  :rolleyes:

They have as much veracity as a politician's promises.

Why Galahad leaves them up fuck knows. Maybe she pays him?

Presumably because she pays him money for SP listing

Yes there is a conflict of interest

Offline KentAde

Jeez..reading her Biography you would think she is a goddess!

Offline NIK

Jeez..reading her Biography you would think she is a goddess!

Yes she's so far up her own arse it's unbelievable. With a profile like that and all those ridiculous (fake) ott reports you just know her service is going to be shite.

Offline Riprock

Her gallery pics are really crap.
But atleast she's honest about her age, 47.

Offline King Nuts

Offline Riprock

It says so in her profile.  Sounds about right to me.
But totally at odds with her hourly rate.

grey402

I once called her and she sounded like a right snotty cow, said something about being on the train AND I CANNOT TALK  :scare: defo one to avoid  :lol: dont see where she gets them prices from either

James999

I once called her and she sounded like a right snotty cow, said something about being on the train AND I CANNOT TALK  :scare: defo one to avoid  :lol: dont see where she gets them prices from either

Perhaps she's hoping to save up and buy a car so she doesn't have to travel on the train, any echo you heard was not a tunnel but an echo from the noise of her head stuck up her arse  :sarcastic:

Online Voyager

I recall questioning her style and her poetic reviews on another site.  Almost always I would immediately get a few new posters jumping in her defence.  She sent me friendly emails a couple of time and I told her not to bother as I shall continue to express my views freely.  Sounded like a con artist to me but I nver met her nor had I ever any intention of doing so.