Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: saucy spicy kay - Liverpool  (Read 4052 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline sailor_man

saucy spicy kay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 23rd July 2018

Price: £ X

So i've seen her before, and was a decent punt, good for her age so though i'd arrange again for a quick meet.
All texting sorted; she claimed to remember me, and meeting arranged via txt.

Made the trek over to the usual well used apartments by the dock.

Phone call to confirm door code and was answered with 'Good afternoon, can I help you'

I was like hi its XXXXXXXXXX, I'm here, with her reply was; that she was busy until later in the day, what time and how long.
I explained that I said for XXXX O'clock and wanted 30mins, with her reply; sorry she was booked.

Now I suppose I could of argued that I'd booked, but I was pretty clear, and how many people called XXXXX did she have booked.

So with that, and her then saying she wasn't availiable, I politely cancelled the call and ventured home.

No phone call when I obviously didn't turn up for the txt message arranged booking so she has either double booked, or very scatty.

I'd normally expect this level of scattiness from one of the 'party' girls or newer girls but not from her.

Offline codyj

Your not the only one that she has let down, l used to see Kay, until she used to use delay tactics, pay for 1hr but would talk to you for 20min before being led to the bedroom. Was made to wait numerous times as she crammed quickies in. she apologised later, so have moved on. There will be others out there reading this, saying the same has happened to me.

Al Reet

Your not the only one that she has let down, l used to see Kay, until she used to use delay tactics, pay for 1hr but would talk to you for 20min before being led to the bedroom. Was made to wait numerous times as she crammed quickies in. she apologised later, so have moved on. There will be others out there reading this, saying the same has happened to me.
Given that she only had positives previously it’s a shame they didn’t tell us about it before this happened to the OP  :thumbsdown:

Offline Access

So why no review to warn others?

Offline Gordon Bennett

It is ropey but when she said she couldn't see you as already booked I think you maybe could have pushed back a bit, something like "yeah I know, I'm that booking - we arranged it earlier and here I am".
I realise it would probably be futile but there's a smidgen of a chance she was confused and giving her a nudge and jogging her memory might have got you in maybe? Like I say, still ropey though and sounds like she's best avoided if she's that scatty and cavalier with bookings.

Offline sailor_man

It is ropey but when she said she couldn't see you as already booked I think you maybe could have pushed back a bit, something like "yeah I know, I'm that booking - we arranged it earlier and here I am".
I realise it would probably be futile but there's a smidgen of a chance she was confused and giving her a nudge and jogging her memory might have got you in maybe? Like I say, still ropey though and sounds like she's best avoided if she's that scatty and cavalier with bookings.

Yeah I guess that some may think I shoulda pushed on, but remember; this is 'her' business... she should remember these things!

Treehouse

Yeah I guess that some may think I shoulda pushed on, but remember; this is 'her' business... she should remember these things!

Kays bwen on the cicuit longer than I have.
She should know how to organise herself by now.

I think she used to work out of a parlour in liverpool thats now been raided.

paulo12356

Saw kay 6 months ago. Had a great time. Even managed to creampie her but was told not to tell anyone. So I thought I would lol. Well she teased me with her pussy I slipped it in. She said I was naughty but didn't stop. Once your in your not takin it out to bag it up are you. A great punt though and would see again.

Treehouse

Saw kay 6 months ago. Had a great time. Even managed to creampie her but was told not to tell anyone. So I thought I would lol. Well she teased me with her pussy I slipped it in. She said I was naughty but didn't stop. Once your in your not takin it out to bag it up are you. A great punt though and would see again.

You barebacker her ?

Offline smit1234

I assume we can disregard this fools comment about BB if he’s been banned ?

Offline hungrypunt

Didnt she used to work at Scarletts widnes, now called kisses something.

BB, Im unsure

Offline caudell

Didnt she used to work at Scarletts widnes, now called kisses something.

BB, Im unsure

she used to be the Monday girl as scarlets, now External Link/Members Only - not been back since last meet with Jade on a Wednesday that was reviewed and disappointing.  I liked the occasional Kay punt, for a parlour Gilf she was hot.

Offline sinbad52

Many many years ago she did work at Scarletts in Widnes and also in East Prescot Rd in Liverpool where I think she may have been part owner. This was indeed raided and closed. She was on my "to do" list but it never happened. A good rep back in the day but it must have been about 20 years ago