Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casandra - b2b massage Northampton  (Read 3356 times)

Offline samsam2

Summary: Like all good things, they go down hilll and I think Casandra might be one of them. Usually I dont post reviews much but felt I had to get it off when the weather was belting hot. Was looking forward to the massage as she was good.

Booking earlier today, had booked 2 weeks in advance which was a lot of effort, took two days to get a reply and book, was confirmed and I got the usual message from her confirming via text the booking. I was thinking maybe drop her a message before hand but thought maybe not. Went out to the venue, nice quiet area on a slope. Walk up to the door which is on the side and knock the door, no answer. Wait a few mins and still no answer, now im thinking shit, she's not in! Try calling her mobile and it rings out, no answer. Try texting no reply. Wait a few mins and no reply, ironically noticed opersite house to the door has a window looking directly at it, noticed in window what looked like a go pro cam, didnt think much of it. Try calling again and no reply, disapointed go back to car, 45 mins later I get a message with an apology offering to rebook. At this point undecided if I want to waste another visit.

[If mods need any proof, happy to provide]

Offline mr.bluesky

A great shame you had a wasted trip, when I made a booking with her recently I had to wait  a day or two for her to confirm it after a bit of prompting by text. Worth persevering with though. She just needs to get herself better organised.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:05:09 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline chunky monkey

SamSam2 - what time of day was your appointment?
Just trying to build up a picture, because I had an identical experience when she missed an early morning (9:00 am) appointment with me last week. It's been suggested that she's more of a night owl, and certainly not an early riser

If yours was another morning let down then it's afternoon / evenings only for me in the future

Offline Zalaroon

GoPro in the the neighbour's window aimed at visitors to her? Fuck that!

Offline chunky monkey

GoPro in the the neighbour's window aimed at visitors to her? Fuck that!

I asked about that today when I contacted her about available dates / times
She checked it out and couldn't see anything so whatever SamSam2 saw, apparently it's not there anymore

She also said that she was considering renting an apartment for work which would solve any problems of nosey neighbours, or at least that particular one
In some ways it'll be a shame if she does move because a) I find the rural location far more relaxing than fighting through town/city centres, and b) no doubt the prices will have to go up to cover the rental cost
But if that's what it takes for a bit more privacy then so be it

Offline samsam2

I asked about that today when I contacted her about available dates / times
She checked it out and couldn't see anything so whatever SamSam2 saw, apparently it's not there anymore

She also said that she was considering renting an apartment for work which would solve any problems of nosey neighbours, or at least that particular one
In some ways it'll be a shame if she does move because a) I find the rural location far more relaxing than fighting through town/city centres, and b) no doubt the prices will have to go up to cover the rental cost
But if that's what it takes for a bit more privacy then so be it

Thank's all, bit of a shame, it was a morning apointment. She has elderly neighbours on the side who seem to keep themselves to themselves but the side facing the door, no idea who they are, its where the Gopro was. I only noticed the Gopro as I was trying to call for a few mins at the door and saw noticed the window opersite and thought that looks like a camera, is it and them bam, it is. At this point decided to go to car and not wait at the door.

Good to know I am not the only person who was stood up on. Out of intertest, did she activly try organise a reschedule or apologise, suggest maybe next week? I think others should share good or bad feedback, it helps show its not all honkey dorey all the time.

Offline chunky monkey

Out of intertest, did she activly try organise a reschedule or apologise, suggest maybe next week? I think others should share good or bad feedback, it helps show its not all hunky dory all the time.

Yes Casandra contacted me that same morning to apologise. She seemed genuinely upset that she'd let me down and offered several options for a reschedule. It's not quite that easy for me to find spare time at short notice in my work life, but I will definitely be re-booking in the near future. Now you've confirmed that your 'no show' was also a morning appointment I will concentrate on afternoons / evenings only

And yes you're absolutely right, reporting bad experiences is just as valuable as good ones, and in cases where there's overwhelming positive reviews - identifying and understanding the occasional let downs is perhaps even more important

Online MajorPayne

And yes you're absolutely right, reporting bad experiences is just as valuable as good ones, and in cases where there's overwhelming positive reviews - identifying and understanding the occasional let downs is perhaps even more important
Agree.  Lesson learned.  Don't book morning appointments is maybe the way forward.

Online Samsavage

I haven’t yet had my first punt so somelike Cassandra would be ideal I think. Should I be worried about this camera?

Online MajorPayne

I haven’t yet had my first punt so somelike Cassandra would be ideal I think. Should I be worried about this camera?

Honestly don't think that will be a problem.  However consider having a late appointment after the sun has gone down so it is dark(er).

STAR-LORD

Personally, unless she has a history of outing clients, I myself would be bold and just do this to the camera, to show my comfort and confidence.  :hi: (no I'm not Trolling - don't believe in it. Thanks.)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 11:06:17 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline chunky monkey

The camera is/was in the neighbor's window so it's nothing like her outting customers. One of 3 possibilities:
1. The neighbor is gathering evidence to out her
2  It's for his own security and nothing to do with Casandra (apparently he was burgled a few months back)
2. He's a dirty old sod who's noticed what she's nearly wearing when she comes to the door and wants something for the wank bank

Online MajorPayne

The camera is/was in the neighbor's window so it's nothing like her outting customers. One of 3 possibilities:
2  It's for his own security and nothing to do with Casandra (apparently he was burgled a few months back)
3. He's a dirty old sod who's noticed what she's nearly wearing when she comes to the door and wants something for the wank bank
Given she says goodbye to me completely naked the third option seems most likely.

Online scouting

Given she says goodbye to me completely naked the third option seems most likely.

+1
Actually I've been there many times and never seen said camera. On my last 2 visits since it was mentioned I have specifically looked and still not seen it.

Offline chunky monkey

+1
Actually I've been there many times and never seen said camera. On my last 2 visits since it was mentioned I have specifically looked and still not seen it.

Which is a relief to all of us. Thank you for checking and reporting back

Online MajorPayne

Told today by text that 90 minutes is now £70.

Online MajorPayne

+1
Sounds like you see her a LOT.   :cool:

Online MajorPayne

Saw Casandra recently and had a real good look - saw nothing that even remotely resembled a camera.

Another good sensual massage but she was only topless today, wearing a small black lacey thong.

Offline Donkey

Saw Casandra recently and had a real good look - saw nothing that even remotely resembled a camera.

Another good sensual massage but she was only topless today, wearing a small black lacey thong.

knickers were on?! Hope that’s not a permanent thing

Offline Moreish

2. He's a dirty old sod who's noticed what she's nearly wearing when she comes to the door and wants something for the wank bank

Yep and then you end up on YouTube  :thumbsup:
Just google Mansfield dogging you'll get the picture.

Online MajorPayne

The window overlooking the front door looks similar to a bathroom window so the glass is not clear.  Checked all the windows nearby and saw nothing resembling a camera.

Offline mr.bluesky

I have another booking with her soon so I hope the thong comes off. Never noticed any camera on my last visit to her. As I'm not from around that area not too concerned. I park my car well away from her house too. Just hope for as good a service as last time. A fully naked b2b massage finishing with an oily tit wank  :yahoo:

Offline dynatron

yeah ive seen her once already didnt notice any camera-having said that i wasant searching for one-although to be fair it doesant realy bother me-im more concerned about being let down after driving many many miles-well lets hope it was something out of her control in letting you down and that its not a regular thing-regards keeping the thong on lets hope that its not a permanent thing-i hope to re-book her soon

Online MajorPayne

. . .  and that its not a regular thing-regards keeping the thong on lets hope that its not a permanent thing-i hope to re-book her soon
yeah, me too

Offline dynatron

anyone seen cassandra lately i cant seem to contact her to book another slot-maybe on hols or something-anyone seen her recently-be good to know if the thongs on is a regular thing now

Offline mr.bluesky

anyone seen cassandra lately i cant seem to contact her to book another slot-maybe on hols or something-anyone seen her recently-be good to know if the thongs on is a regular thing now

No thong on is just a temporary thing. (She has a rash ) I would imagine normal service will resume when everythings ok.

Online MajorPayne

No thong on is just a temporary thing. (She has a rash ) I would imagine normal service will resume when everythings ok.
Time will tell . . . suspect we all hope her rash clears up soon.

Offline Cambridgy

Knickers were off yesterday  :thumbsup: she also mentioned that she’s going to be away for a couple of weeks....

Online MajorPayne

Knickers were off yesterday  :thumbsup: she also mentioned that she’s going to be away for a couple of weeks....
Good to hear, I've already booked my next visit.   I much prefer it when she does not wear her pants.

Offline KC66

Has anyone actually seen her recently? Much hype and talks of difficult comms and availability, no reviews though so has anyone actually managed to get an appointment?

Offline KC66

Has anyone actually seen her recently? Much hype and talks of difficult comms and availability, no reviews though so has anyone actually managed to get an appointment?

Recent reviews!!

Online MajorPayne

Good to hear, I've already booked my next visit.   I much prefer it when she does not weIar her pants.
I've got a booking with her later on the year.  But admittedly communications proving difficult.

Offline mr.bluesky

I've got a booking with her later on the year.  But admittedly communications proving difficult.

She does sometimes take a while to answering texts  , a day or two at most in my experience maybe because she is always busy.

Online scouting

She is currently away until 6th October. Doesn't answer texts while she's away. I've an appointment booked for the following week but I made that appointment 2 weeks ago and it was the first opportunity to get in. She's normally booked up a couple of weeks in advance.

Offline Talbear

I was booked in to see her last week... parked at the pub down the road and sent text to say I’m ready...

She text back as said she was running late, and would I come back in 45 mins...!!! Like fuck would I...

Such a shame, but she lost a booking and potential long term punter  :thumbsdown:

Offline Moreish

Something similar happened with me last Monday waited best part of hour, fxxked off in the end ,well pissed off, shit happens tho, she got back later next day saying she had made a mistake with my booking, give alternative but could not make it, coms are rubbish like she in a time laps, plan B next day was good enough, will do a review when I get a mo. 90mins massage with HE £80Kettering.
Regards M

Online MajorPayne

Something similar happened with me last Monday waited best part of hour, fxxked off in the end ,well pissed off, shit happens tho, she got back later next day saying she had made a mistake with my booking, give alternative but could not make it, coms are rubbish like she in a time laps, plan B next day was good enough, will do a review when I get a mo. 90mins massage with HE £80Kettering.
Regards M
Link?

Online MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

One of your recommens Major   :thumbsup:
Many thanks I have a shit memory.
I've booked both Casandra and Charmaine later in the year.
Depending on your review of Lili in Kettering I may also book her - looking forward to seeing it.