Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathacha - Fife  (Read 493 times)

19 review(s) for ANAL STAR LISA (14 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tayboy

External Link/Members Only

Sadly still fuck all worth seeing in Dundee, therefore not fancying another long trip to the big smoke, I looked nearer home and found Nathacha.
Quick bit of research and quite a few positives on here so I gave her a call.
Comms were quickly answered, time arranged and all confirmed via text. 1hour in call inc. owo for £130
The location is Buckhaven, never been and hope never to return.
Satnav took me to a run down street, parked up, called and given flat number and off I went.
Nathacha is quite short around 5' tall with fake boobs that are way too big for a petite girl. She also has a very prominent chin and overlapping teeth, it is her in the photos. She also sports quite a hairy bush too. I read somewhere that her English is very good, I really struggled to understand much that she said. One thing I did make out was that she is visiting Glasgow next.
We both got undressed and the action started with a massage with was very good, I would recommend that you try it.
She then performed some great oral without and it wasn't long before I was ready to fuck her, sadly this was a huge disappointment. She applied so much lubricant that I could hardly feel a thing and she made some ridiculous fake noises and she said she was cumming after only a few thrusts. I had to stop and wipe off the lube, it was everywhere, I wiped both of us drier and after banging away for what seemed an age until I finally managed to fill the bag.
I tried to engage in some chat but it was like talking to brick wall so I had another quick massage.
Round 2 consisted of an oily hand job and was quite good.
I went to the bathroom and washed most of the lube off, got dressed and left I had been there for 50 minutes.
Once outside I found a couple of the local neds looking into my car, they said it was a nice car and asked what I was doing, I just smiled and got in. Then I noticed half a dozen drunks watching me from outside a pub opposite. I'm not sure if they know what's going on but I didn't hang about to find out.
In my haste to leave I ended up driving though Buckhaven, Methil & Leven. I've never seen so many drunks, shellsuits fat mothers in lycra etc, thank fuck I was born here.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Welcome to the 'Kingdom', as they proudly call it...

Offline SamScott

Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125