Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25- Slough  (Read 548 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline jhenryw

External Link/Members Only

Meet was a couple of weeks ago in Slough, private apartment just off the High Street, next to the Wetherspoons, private entrance and in the lift up to the flat.

Had a shower on arrival, arranged to stay for an hour for 100.

Out the shower and my towel was quickly taken off of me, Maya was in a very sexy outfit, and I think the high heels stayed on for most of the punt which was incredibly sexy! Started with some DFK and Maya was exploring my body, kissing me all over until she eventually ended up with OWO and my cock at the back of her throat as she put my whole length inside of her mouth, was amazing, not the biggest in the world but been a while since I've had oral this good, kept at it for a good 15 minutes during which I was rubbing her pussy and at some point a bit of 69 but Maya mainly wanted to concentrate on my cock and eventually I shot it all in her mouth, discreetly went and spat it out and refreshed her breath. Gave me a bottle of water out the fridge which I needed after the incredible action. Gave me a back massage whilst I recovered, eventually flipped me over and started snogging me again until I was ready for round 2. Started with some OWO until she slipped the mac on and climbed on top of me, CG, her unique RCG which I've seen on here and is worth the admission price alone, then doggy, prone bone, before miss with her legs on my shoulders which made me cum again. Cleaned up and left a very happy boy.

Maya said she was in Slough for the rest of the month and maybe longer, god I hope so because I've got a week off in August and could gladly spend it there!