Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla raine Incall sandiacre  (Read 2188 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ash_morris_212

This is my first review on here, been looking around for a while at reviews and profiles on AW. Decided to go straight with half an hour with camilla for my first punt. I know she’s been reviewed a fair amount of times on here but the least I can do is share my experience with her. So here goes.
I’ve been close to seeing here on a few times but something always seemed to go pear shaped the day before or the morning of the meeting whether it was her car breaking down or me with the shits some thing always got in the way.

COMS
Gave camilla a call in the morning around 9 after I saw she became available for the day, she answered the phone promptly anyone who’s spoke to her knows she’s very pleasant to talk to on the phone. Discussed services I wanted. everything except anal play was on offer. Wanted a facial finish advised her to dig out some glasses as I have a massive load and I didn’t want to hit her in the eye this was no problem. Arranged the meeting for 12 o’clock that day.

Really easy to find you can park in the Lidl over the road or in her street. Nice clean tidy flat. Odd piece of kit like a whip and a tripod knocking about but it was very clean and tidy.

THE MEET
Rang camilla to tell her I arrived, she guided me to flat. As I approached the door of her flat  she opened it from behind it as soon as I laid eyes on her I couldn’t believe it camilla is a stunner she was wearing black matching underwear, thong was more like an eye patch and her bra wasn’t leaving much to the imagination and glasses as discussed more on that later. She’s tall, slim, busty and beautiful the whole 9 yards. Greeted me with a kiss and went through sorted paper work out. I went for a quick shower, bathroom was clean plenty of toiletries to scrub up with. Dried off and walked back into the bed room to find camilla in the bed sorting some music out whilst the action unfolded.

THE ACTION 
Camilla got me to lie on the bed, removed my towel and put it to one side. And then proceeded to undress her self. She jumped on top of me for some Fk she worked her way down to my cock witch at this point was already rock hard OWO/HJ for 5 or 6 min. Her technique is great nice and deep not full bore gagging deep Throat. But plenary of spiting. She said she wanted to 69, how could I say no. She got into position so I could get to work on her nice shaven pussy witch was very well groomed and tasted great 👍 a few minutes of this and she was ready to jump on the old boy. Slipped a Jonny on with her mouth and climbed aboard. I had her tits in my face so I couldn’t help but have a cheeky feel and they do feel and look fab really perky look more perky than her pictures. I like them like that fake knockers get a thumbs up every time from me. Back to it, she in control rode me well switched to Reverse cow girl. Great view of her arse. Her moans filling the room. I was on cloud 7, 8 and 9. This carried on for ten or so minutes. Told her I was close so she jumped off and got in position on her knees on the floor. Jonny ripped off for more OWO / HR. She slipped on her glasses as discussed on the phone she looks sexy as fuck with them on. I told her to talk dirty to me, I won’t tell you what she said if you want to know go and see her you won’t be disappointed. This was enough to send me over the edge I took over for the last few moments and absolutely blasted her face with cum 10 or 12 spurts of the white stuff saw camilla’s face and glasses covered in spunk. She did flinch a little so some did land on her tits I can complain it is a lot to take 10 or so spurts at high speed to the face she gets top marks for that. Got cleaned up had a shower and a quick chat after the whole time we were talking I was thinking how fit she is.

Would I recommend?
Yes she is fabulous!!!

Would I return?
Yes! but in due time there’s a few others on my hit list before then.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline kingkong69

£100 for 30 mins a too much really even for a decent sevice..

Offline Bangers and Gash

£100 for 30 mins a too much really even for a decent service..

All the bareback content doesn't help either.  :vomit:

Online RogerBoner

Is this information on here or on UKE?  I ask because she's nice looking and seems to do a good job for some some of the time.

Offline kingkong69

Don't  think she offer bareback?

Offline HailWood

I have to agree that I find it off putting. One has to hope that these have been shot with someone who has undergone appropriate STI checks and is not a punter.

STAR-LORD

Is this information on here or on UKE?  I ask because she's nice looking and seems to do a good job for some some of the time.

Don't  think she offer bareback?

I have to agree that I find it off putting. One has to hope that these have been shot with someone who has undergone appropriate STI checks and is not a punter.

She doesn't offer it. But he's referring to the F.A.Q. on her AW profile. Question number 5. :hi:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:25:42 pm by STAR-LORD »

Online RogerBoner

Thumbnails in the public domain from AW. No point beatings about the bush is there? And there's an Anal Creampie video exposing her private predelictions. Sorry boys.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

She doesn't offer it. But he's referring to the F.A.Q. on her AW profile. Question number 5. :hi:
Did you know AW profiles are not always honest.

No smoke without fire/videos.

Thumbnails in the public domain from AW. No point beatings about the bush is there? And there's an Anal Creampie video exposing her private predelictions. Sorry boys.

Bottom right says is a client.   :vomit: :vomit:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 05:57:30 am by vw »

Offline Kingy28

Bottom right says is a client.   :vomit: :vomit:
Good work. No doubt that vid will be amended

Offline Camillaraine

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Gents. I would generally avoid posting anything on your forum but as this is about something rather personal and damaging I have no choice.

As it states on my profile I do not offer bareback - when contacted by someone requesting this ‘service ‘ they are either told to fuck off or ignored and then blocked.

Any content shot without protection is shot with my partner, I am tested for STIs every 4/6 weeks. My anal videos are something that I enjoy shooting and anal Is something that I enjoy in my personal life, I do not offer it to clients.

The thumbnail that was highlighted earlier is with a client and if you take the time to click on the photo you will clearly see that it is shot using protection.

Although I appreciate the value in your forum I do feel that this has overstepped the line and is nothing other than damaging, baseless gossip.

Much love

Camilla x
Banned reason: Threats
Banned by:

Offline kingkong69

Well said  Camilla..Why people want bareback puzzled me..Is a death wish.. :scare:

Offline HailWood

Well crafted response, Camilla. I, for one, do believe you as it is consistent with the statement on your AW profile.
The video clip thumbnail in question is not clear enough to show the condom on the client and many may be averse to paying to see the clip. Consider the juxtaposition of this with others around it where you are doing BB with your partner or a professional will cause doubt for some.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 12:15:50 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline Camillaraine

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Well crafted response, Camilla. I, for one, do believe you as it is consistent with the statement on your AW profile.
The video clip thumbnail in question is not clear enough to show the condom on the client and many may be averse to paying to see the clip. Consider the juxtaposition of this with others around it where you are doing BB with your partner or a professional will cause doubt for some.

If you login to AW and then go to my movies section, click on that clip and you will be able to then click on the Thumbnail which will enlarge and you can clearly see the Condom on the client.
Banned reason: Threats
Banned by:

STAR-LORD

If you login to AW and then go to my movies section, click on that clip and you will be able to then click on the Thumbnail which will enlarge and you can clearly see the Condom on the client.

I'd check myself, but it's too early in the morning for me for to indulge in 'extensive' activities.  :hi:  :D

Thank you for the explanation all the same. :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

I didn’t know you could that (I’m not a purchaser of AW media) but I confirm that the condom is clearly visible and apologise for my previous doubt. :hi:

STAR-LORD

I didn’t know you could that (I’m not a purchaser of AW media) but I confirm that the condom is clearly visible and apologise for my previous doubt. :hi:

Any chance of a snapshot?  ;)

Offline kingkong69

So this is a condom gate scandal :lol:

STAR-LORD

Yup, it's protected.

*My apologies I don't usually upload this type of media, just saving MiketheBike the effort if he couldn't do it, or if it was too much hassle.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:11:06 am by STAR-LORD »