Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennalush Birmingham outcall  (Read 888 times)

12 review(s) for jennalush (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw Jenna for an outcall at my hotel in Birmingham, she doesn’t do incalls as she shares a flat she told me.

Paid £140 for 60 mins.

Arranged the day before, Jenna arrived early and texted from just outside the hotel, she was dressed discreetly in a nice summer dress.

A pretty lady, originally from South Wales and still retaining the sexy accent.
Slim lady, age given as 39, probably about right.
Boobs small but pert with very responsive nipples.

She went to the bathroom to freshen up and returned wearing some sexy white undies. Some DFK while she relieved me of my clothes and I slipped her bra off.

Onto the bed with more DFK, mutual fondling, and me sucking on her nips, which she seemed to enjoy. She started some OWO, good use of the tongue, nice and sloppy while I slipped my fingers into her wet pussy.
RO with me fingering her ass, slipped a finger slightly in which elicited some excited moans.

More OWO then on with the condom for some CG then finished in mish.

Bit of chat and kissing and she was on her way.

A really enjoyable time with a fit MILF who gave a good passionate service. I would see her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Pantysniffer

Good review. E mailed her recently but stuff came up. Must get back in touch to arrange something.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review f.t, had her on my h.l. Shame she only does out calls   :hi: