Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki Chan Gloucester Road SW7. My best punt this year.  (Read 5004 times)

17 review(s) for NikkiChan (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Muzmuz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Nikki earlier this year. Her Adultwork profile is down at the moment.

£200 one hour in call

She had been on my hotlist for a while but I never got round to seeing her. She then went and upped her rates which put her further down the list. However due to the lack of quality Asian pussy in London I decided to give her a try.

All comms were done by text. Prompt reply’s led to a next day booking confirmed in the morning by Nikki.

She lives in a clean and tidy basement flat close to Gloucester Road station.

Nikki is a mid to late twenties looking Singaporean of Chinese heritage. She is intelligent and can hold a conversation in perfect English. I found her facially attractive but she’s not what I would describe as a head turner. She has long jet black hair and is about 5ft 5 inches tall.
Her body is lovely. She has flawless light coloured skin, pert natural boobs with highly responsive pink nipples, a peachy round bum and a shaved pussy which all adds up to a cracking little figure.

She was hiding behind the door as I entered her flat but straight away I was greeted with full on DFK. Always a good sign that this was going to be a great punt.
After payment and a shower we carried on kissing, passionate deep French kissing. She then dropped to her knees and started to suck my cock. Nice technique with good attention to the shaft and balls. I put my hand on the back of her head and gently forced my cock towards the back of her throat. No complaints from her although she couldn’t quite get the whole length inside her mouth. I carried on for a little while, varying the tempo from slow and gentle to quite vigorous face fucking before moving over to the bed.

I laid back on the bed expecting more OWO but Nikki had other ideas. She pushed my legs up and started rimming my arse. The wetness of her tongue on my arsehole felt divine. She had her tongue right up there while at the same time gently massaging the tip of my cock. Superb multi tasking skills!

She stayed down there for what felt like ages but it was time to give something back. So I lay her on her back and started to eat her pussy. Some pussies look like badly packed kebabs but hers is a tidy little pink cunt. It tasted as good as it looked and as I licked her I pulled her hood back and went to work on her sensitive little clit. It was now my turn at multi tasking as I licked and gently fingered her while being encouraged by Nikki to make her come. Didn’t quite get her over the line but I enjoyed trying.

Now it was time to fuck her. She put on a condom and then held her legs wide apart as I entered her which allowed me to go all the way balls deep inside her. I was banging away quite hard as her vocal encouragement had brought out the cave man in me a little bit. Although I had to slow down after a while so as not to go over the edge.

I spun her round and fucked her in doggie grabbing her peachy little arse cheeks and then cupping her soft little boobs in my hands. She turned her head and we kissed while she pushed back on my cock. This girl loves to kiss.

I was getting to the point of no return now, so I stood up beside the bed, removed the condom and fired a weeks worth of cum into her mouth. She greedily gulped the whole lot down before sucking out every last drop. It felt awesome! There was some cum left on my shaft and she licked that off and swallowed it down before licking her lips. Fantastic.

There was no time for a second round on this occasion because of all of the extended foreplay. I wasn’t disappointed though because the meeting had flowed really well culminating in an explosive finish. A brief chat and then another shower and then it was time to say goodbye which involved lots more DFK. Did I mention she likes to kiss!

This was easily my best punt so far this year because she provides an extremely authentic GFE with a bit of PSE thrown in too.

She’s expensive but if and when she returns I will definitely go back.

Offline Icarus

Can you message me her number please? She was on my HL but her AW profile is down

Offline stuart.

She is a great punt and I truly believe she loves it, the sex, meeting different guys, the thrill, this is a girl that really enjoys what she does and she's damn good at it, you can't go wrong with Nikki Chan.

Online Excalibur

Agree.  Does anybody know if her absence is temporary? I don’t recall any mention of her going on hols from her profile. Maybe some wealthy dude has bought her out.

Offline ars.mav

Wow..sounds like a good punt..will await her return..thanks for the review

Offline tidepodhunter

I'm looking for her number too, would be nice if someone could get it out somewhere  :rolleyes:

Offline JocksyRider

Hey guys, anyone know if she is still working somewhere?

Cheers   :thumbsup:

Offline justpassingthru

If you click on the puntingwiki link at top of page it gives the number +447384170078

Offline JocksyRider

Cheers, lets see if she’s still available  :thumbsup:

Offline JocksyRider

Tried the number but no reply so far, oh well  :unknown: