Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Neve PSE/GFE - Walsall  (Read 1748 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ukpsw

I'm going to start with OMFG! That was a hell of a punt!
External Link/Members Only

I followed @jimmymac's advice, and I've set up a meeting with Neve through sms. She replied that usually she doesn't take any appointments with 0 feedback on AW, but I can be an exception. Cool! Asked if she's indeed after full PSE action, combined with GFE, and confirmed that everything from her profile is included, some of them on extra (as mentioned again on AW). Fair enough. Since I'm looking after a good punt from my point of view, here she is.

Agreed for 3pm in afternoon last week, in Walsall (very quiet neighbourhood btw). Very nice flat, with a cosy bedroom that creates loads of fantasies straight away.

Comms:
I must admit that her AW pictures have a bit of photoshop :D, but in reality she's very sexy, very good looking body, a very nice pair of boobs, ferm ass, wonderful hair, just perfect for punting.

Looks:
Almost perfect for this type of action. Dressed in a naughty school girl (I like that short skirt only to be honest :D )

Service:
Paid 120£ (PSE+Submissive, mostly for hair pulling and spanking) for 30min. We've starting with kissing, then just enough DFK, while I've started to squeeze her buttocks, and gently pulling her hair. She was very passionate, which turned me on quick, And lied down on a side on the bed, and started the most DEEP and perv BJ. It was awesome for me! A lot of facefuck, pushing her head hard to get it all in, which she did! Then she hanged her head at the bed's edge, and started a proper facefuck. Since my balls were over her face, she started to lick suck them, and easy went down for a proper rimming. I can't explain in words properly, it was extremly exciting! Oh, and in the meantime I took her boobs out, and started gently to spank them as well. Wonderful image.
Because of her awesome services so far, I didn't wanted to end up so quick, so asked for doggy. She turned her ass to me, and I couldn't wait anymore, and started to spank her hard, while fucking hard as well (which she seemed enjoying, or at least accepting it easy - very rare if you speak about other ladies). Took her hair, and pulled as hard as I wanted, she didn't mind, while pushing it deep. She accepted ass fingering, which was even more exciting.
Was the moment to finish what I've started, so she quickly turned back and took it back in sucking, accepting a glorious CIM. Then she enjoyed it, as it was an ice cream! FFS...I'll remember that for a long time (whell, until next time for sure! :)) )

Summary:
Incredible!

Would I return?
Hell yea!

Offline Punterperson1971

I'm going to start with OMFG! That was a hell of a punt!
External Link/Members Only

I followed @jimmymac's advice, and I've set up a meeting with Neve through sms. She replied that usually she doesn't take any appointments with 0 feedback on AW, but I can be an exception. Cool! Asked if she's indeed after full PSE action, combined with GFE, and confirmed that everything from her profile is included, some of them on extra (as mentioned again on AW). Fair enough. Since I'm looking after a good punt from my point of view, here she is.

Agreed for 3pm in afternoon last week, in Walsall (very quiet neighbourhood btw). Very nice flat, with a cosy bedroom that creates loads of fantasies straight away.

Comms:
I must admit that her AW pictures have a bit of photoshop :D, but in reality she's very sexy, very good looking body, a very nice pair of boobs, ferm ass, wonderful hair, just perfect for punting.

Looks:
Almost perfect for this type of action. Dressed in a naughty school girl (I like that short skirt only to be honest :D )

Service:
Paid 120£ (PSE+Submissive, mostly for hair pulling and spanking) for 30min. We've starting with kissing, then just enough DFK, while I've started to squeeze her buttocks, and gently pulling her hair. She was very passionate, which turned me on quick, And lied down on a side on the bed, and started the most DEEP and perv BJ. It was awesome for me! A lot of facefuck, pushing her head hard to get it all in, which she did! Then she hanged her head at the bed's edge, and started a proper facefuck. Since my balls were over her face, she started to lick suck them, and easy went down for a proper rimming. I can't explain in words properly, it was extremly exciting! Oh, and in the meantime I took her boobs out, and started gently to spank them as well. Wonderful image.
Because of her awesome services so far, I didn't wanted to end up so quick, so asked for doggy. She turned her ass to me, and I couldn't wait anymore, and started to spank her hard, while fucking hard as well (which she seemed enjoying, or at least accepting it easy - very rare if you speak about other ladies). Took her hair, and pulled as hard as I wanted, she didn't mind, while pushing it deep. She accepted ass fingering, which was even more exciting.
Was the moment to finish what I've started, so she quickly turned back and took it back in sucking, accepting a glorious CIM. Then she enjoyed it, as it was an ice cream! FFS...I'll remember that for a long time (whell, until next time for sure! :)) )

Summary:
Incredible!

Would I return?
Hell yea!
Seen neve many a times,only wg to make me cum 3 times in an hour I’ve reviewed her a few times that’s why I won’t review her again but great girl who provides fantastic service.

Offline jimmymac

Glad you took my advice mate. She is a cracking punt,either GFE or PSE, she gives you a top class service. A bit priceier than a lot of ladies but in my opinion its money well spent. :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Glad you took my advice mate. She is a cracking punt,either GFE or PSE, she gives you a top class service. A bit priceier than a lot of ladies but in my opinion its money well spent. :thumbsup:
Agreed for all the services she does she’s well worth it.

Offline ukpsw

Indeed, but that's why you pay more, to avoid rubbish services. I think she has fair prices, depends on how often you want to do it