Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: miss sophia sky - Upney  (Read 1020 times)

16 review(s) for miss sophia sky (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline entropy09

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I rang Sophia to make a booking and she didn't pick up. About half an hour later I got a text from her saying sorry she didn't answer and that we can arrange via text. So I'm not sure if I actually communicated with her or a maid/pimp. I asked if I could see her at 1:30pm, she replied asking if I can do 3pm instead. I said OK. She then text me asking where I'm from originally. I told her I'm of Asian origin, she texted back with the address, so I guess Asian guys are fine. She then also text asking me to confirm again at 2:30pm. I found this a little odd seeing as the booking was only 2 hours away and she wants me to confirm again half an hour before. I set off from central London by train around 2pm, at 2:25pm I was a couple of stops away from Upney when I start texting her only to recieve a text from her first saying that she has to cancel and can only see me after 7pm. I got off at the next stop and headed home.

Conclusion: This was a real disappointment and waste of time for me. Firstly everything was done by text, so I don't even know if I was speaking to her. Then there was the ethnicity question, there's no mention of it on her AW profile and even though it seems like it would have been fine for me I'm sure there will be some disappointed punters. Finally, the booking time was suggested by her and confirmed by me 2 hours before, yet she still wants me to confirm again 30 mins before. In the end she ends up using this option herself to cancel when I'm already almost there. So unless you live locally I don't see how anyone can wait till 30mins before the booking to confirm again then travel and get to the place on time. I don't see myself trying to book her again anytime soon.

Capn Jack Sparrow

Funnily enough I was going to write my review about her too tonight. Look out for my review coming shortly.

Sophie works late into the evening/early morning, I'm suprised you got a text before 4pm as she sleeps in. Mind you she does prefer regulars (safety concern) but definitely worth a punt.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review and sorry that she wasted your time. I have her in my Hotlist and now I am not sure if I need to keep her in the list.  :unknown:

Offline arrow0404

I think she asks the ethnicity question more for Romanian guys calling them. A lot of these girls prefer not to work with their own kind.