Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: mayaa69xxx Neasden  (Read 1514 times)

3 review(s) for mayaa69xxx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ttr

External Link/Members Only

plan A failed with sexy nicol- of Harlesden NW10, as she said I had to wait about 1/2 an hour, so I rang Maya who'd I'd seen before. She was available straight away as I said I could be there in 10 minutes.
Got to the address and called from outside and instantly let in. paid £40 for a quicky.
The room was downstairs this time (not even sure it was upstair last time, but definitely different from my first visit, very dark inside, I asked for more light but she said that was the only lamp. and the curtains stay closed as they are in front of the building and people can look in.

She got undressed and sat on the bed, whilst I complemented her on her beautiful body 10/10, her response I know tell me something I don't know in a very calm and jokey way. She has a great attitude and did everything I asked of her, She even sat on me to rub her clit on my shaft whilst I enjoyed her fabulous breasts swinging in my face. I jerked my self off whilst she was on top releasing my cum onto her bum. wow. I will be back sooner.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 08:56:27 am by ttr »

Offline The_Don

plan A failed with sexy nicol- of Harlesden NW10, as she said I had to wait about 1/2 an hour,

Are you referring to > External Link/Members Only

If so she had a number of profiles and IMO, you didn't miss out on her. Having punted her, I won't be returning.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94465.msg1149895#msg1149895

Offline ttr

Are you referring to > External Link/Members Only

If so she had a number of profiles and IMO, you didn't miss out on her. Having punted her, I won't be returning.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94465.msg1149895#msg1149895

Hi, yes I was referring to her, I have read good and bad about her, but the fact that she works 5 mins from me has tempted me on several occasions. seems i just get lucky when she is not available.
But thanks for your input, but I reckon the day will come for me to find out for my self one day.  :rolleyes:

Offline The_Don

Hi, yes I was referring to her, I have read good and bad about her, but the fact that she works 5 mins from me has tempted me on several occasions. seems i just get lucky when she is not available.
But thanks for your input, but I reckon the day will come for me to find out for my self one day.  :rolleyes:

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review..was she open to DFK, 69 ?

Offline ttr

Thanks for the review..was she open to DFK, 69 ?
sorry for late reply, I did not ask her for those services, so can not comment. I was too busy enjoying what I really wanted to try. pussy slide, next time I will ask for owo, and probably another go of the pussy slide with a bit of oil.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 01:03:57 pm by ttr »