Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya - Hendon  (Read 1570 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline billyrider

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

She’s well reviewed and I have seen her twice recently. I used to be a regular at Sala Thai but not been there for a while and was pleased to find Tanya working close by. I saw her once in Harrow too.

Her flat is a ground floor one in a mansion block. Not the most discrete entrance. The flat is ok a bit grotty but her room is fine.

She does offer a good GFE lots of DFK. Her OWO is a bit toothy but she can happily chomp away for a prolonged period. A lot of ball licking and sucking too but won’t rim unless you give her a further £20 and take a shower. Anal is again £20 but not offered to me as she is too tight and too small. General sex in a few positions and a great finish. Not a clock watcher.

Overall I enjoy myself with Tanya but she appears to get jaded and the 2nd visit was a repeat of the first just seemed a little rushed. She’s away for a long holiday and I’m not sure when she’s back.

Offers great VFM and yes I would return.

Offline The_Don

I've punted this W/G and reviewed her number one of her older profiles (of which she had many). She has form for messing punters around. A few older profiles are linked below:

Link:

formerly Lexy Sweety and TANYA BABE for indexing and linking to older reviews …

Offline billyrider

Thanks for additional profiles.

She can get really busy and become difficult to book however never been messed around.