Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sexy Karen Edinburgh  (Read 1522 times)

B16 A1

I visited Karen at a very modern flat on Granton. I had booked an hour but was with Karen for over two hours, the extra time was only mentioned by me as I didn't want to take advantage of Karen's good nature.

Karen is a hot Scottish busty blonde who has an amazing personality and made me forget very quickly I was a punter, we either hit it off great or she is amazing at her job (probably a bit of both)

Started of with a massage, on a professional table, this was fantastic.  After a full body massage, which Karen done in a beautiful tight black dress and heels she led me to the bedroom, where she let me strip her, revealing her stunning curvy body. She let me lead and had some great fun before finishing with CIM which she then dripped on to her boobs and play with  which got me ready for round two. A quicke later and I realised how long I had been.

We chatted for a while before I left.  At £100 this was the best value punt I've had

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

External Link/Members Only

Offline Clattypats

I visited Karen at a very modern flat on Granton. I had booked an hour but was with Karen for over two hours, the extra time was only mentioned by me as I didn't want to take advantage of Karen's good nature.

Karen is a hot Scottish busty blonde who has an amazing personality and made me forget very quickly I was a punter, we either hit it off great or she is amazing at her job (probably a bit of both)

Started of with a massage, on a professional table, this was fantastic.  After a full body massage, which Karen done in a beautiful tight black dress and heels she led me to the bedroom, where she let me strip her, revealing her stunning curvy body. She let me lead and had some great fun before finishing with CIM which she then dripped on to her boobs and play with  which got me ready for round two. A quicke later and I realised how long I had been.

We chatted for a while before I left.  At £100 this was the best value punt I've had

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So which are you...The WG herself or pimp/BF... :wacko: :wackogirl:

What a contrast to her 6 NEGs on here...I call Bullshit!... :dash:

Offline Dukey

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Away and get tae fuck

Offline suckmyglock

Smells like shite. She moved to gorgie area about 6 months ago as well and hasn’t appeared in the Granton area certainly on my searches lately. When was this OP??

Offline Happy99

She has been banned from here several times for spewing hatred of punters. She keeps changing her AW name because she has such a bad reputation going back many years.

As someone said she changed location to Gorgie/Shandon as previously she was pretty much only WG in Granton area so easy to spot it was her (sometimes pretended to be Trinity).

She also has a massage ad on Gumtree and believe this is her:

This review is clearly touting, probably by herself.

Avoid at all costs.

Online mills_and_bhuna

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You do know she hates punters ?

Offline Cash up front

Meet this munter a couple of years ago before I joined UKP. 2 hours plus for a 1 hour booking! Must be having a laugh. Smells like shite to me.

Offline FF2019

My morning shite smells less than this review

Offline TKovac

Meet this munter a couple of years ago, she smells like shite to me.

Fixed that for you :)
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Walkthewalk

I've commented on her before about how I left after 10-15 minutes with half my money back when I visited her a long time ago.  She's crap! No two ways about it.  I can't imagine anyone having a good time with her. Don't believe the review for a second.  Her Aw photos look good bu believe me she isn't remotely attractive.

Offline daviebond

A bucket of shite is more attractive  :vomit: