Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie_Facial in Aldgate  (Read 37753 times)

16 review(s) for Facials4u-x (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

vorian

It's hardly going to stop it, is it?  Having heard this about Jennifer Brum, I can now form my own opinion of her and this may influence my likelihood of ever punting with her - but I'd rather keep that to myself and use the info discreetly, than jump up and doing blowing the whistle and waving the red card.  And even if you do, what good's it going to do?  Of course, point it out, I'm not saying just "ignore" it!!

Your choice of course what you do, personally in the environment of this forum I prefer an alternative to apathy. By waving a red flag and jumping up and down,  the chances of something changing or the next punter have a better punt in my opinion is better than shrugging ones shoulders,  saying shit happens and nothings going to change so why bother.

I guess some people in life bother and some can't be bothered, everyone has a choice to be the type of person they wish to be.

Offline Daffodil

Your choice of course what you do, personally in the environment of this forum I prefer an alternative to apathy. By waving a red flag and jumping up and down,  the chances of something changing or the next punter have a better punt in my opinion is better than shrugging ones shoulders,  saying shit happens and nothings going to change so why bother.

I guess some people in life bother and some can't be bothered, everyone has a choice to be the type of person they wish to be.

Yes, we'll see how he feels when he gets stood up in the future. Surely, just prossies (women) being prossies  :rolleyes:
Or when he waits an hour before before being stood up. Just prossies (women) being women of course  :rolleyes:
Or when he gets bait and switched (prossies (women) being prossies)  :rolleyes:
Or when a prossie (woman)  labels him as a barebacker because he has made a truthful comment regarding her services (or lack thereof)  :rolleyes:
Or when a prossie (woman) outs him. Don't forget that prossies (women) are just women (prossies)  :rolleyes:

Essentially, dillenante is lovestruck here and nothing negative can be said on this thread. Even when another prossie is brought into it (by dillenate) he defends her (despite the fact she labeled a punter as being a barebacker when this was bollocks)  :rolleyes:

dilettante

:lol: ROFLMAO You're really making so much of what was essentially a "throwaway comment" here Daffodil that I'm sure you're laying open your 'own personal agenda' for all to see - just keep on please, it's getting really entertaining - tell us all your fantasies, do ...  :D  :lol:  :cool:

Offline thunder

Jessie is a girl I totally want to meet eventually. Until now though it was very difficult with the comms.
Once I messaged her the day before and she asked me to confirm in the morning which I did and she said ok and gave the hotel name for an evening meet at around 1900 as far as I remember. Thought all was ok.
Then I saw a message in my phone in the afternoon asking me to confirm again. I had only seen the message after 2-3 hours as I was in a meeting and replied all was fine. She said she thought I will no longer be coming as I hadn't replied and that she booked someone else. It was quite unfair, I mean how many times do you need to confirm  a  bloody meeting. I understand that these girls deal with a lot of time wasters but this was not fair.
Nevertheless, I definitely would like to see Jessie some time when I can get in touch with her as she seems to offer a genuine and fair service. Plus facials!

Offline lewishamguy

Jessie is a girl I totally want to meet eventually. Until now though it was very difficult with the comms.
Once I messaged her the day before and she asked me to confirm in the morning which I did and she said ok and gave the hotel name for an evening meet at around 1900 as far as I remember. Thought all was ok.
Then I saw a message in my phone in the afternoon asking me to confirm again. I had only seen the message after 2-3 hours as I was in a meeting and replied all was fine. She said she thought I will no longer be coming as I hadn't replied and that she booked someone else. It was quite unfair, I mean how many times do you need to confirm  a  bloody meeting. I understand that these girls deal with a lot of time wasters but this was not fair.
Nevertheless, I definitely would like to see Jessie some time when I can get in touch with her as she seems to offer a genuine and fair service. Plus facials!

She works from a hotel in Aldgate East. I saw her twice and had no problems to get a booking though intial communication was txt only and she replied to ring her when I'll be outside of hotel and I did and then she gave the room number. Indeed she is great vfm and specially the best facial I've ever experienced. Bear in mind if her profile doesn't indicate available today green that's most likely she isn't working. :hi:

Offline Quatro

I see from Jessie's profile that she's offering the special rate at the moment of £40/half hour, £80/hour.

That's pretty good value as she does everything on her likes list included in the price.

It's well worth a 30 minute detour for £40.

Offline punk

£80 quid a bargin in my honest option, especially for an English Girl.

NotaGuuest

Thinking of seeing Jessie this week but I wonder how she looks face wise.

Could someone pm me her face pic? Thanks

Offline punk

from what i remember on here, when they were posted she is pretty, but thats my opinion and some will think different, i say she is 23-25 roughly.

password02

from what i remember on here, when they were posted she is pretty, but thats my opinion and some will think different, i say she is 23-25 roughly.

She is a pretty girl in a TOWIE way - Very much a nice blonde Essex girl - I saw her last year and she was decently good in all areas, a good size 10 and curvy with decent tits. Service was good and no issues from me at the time -

Now at £80 per hour she is an absolute steal - And an English girl as well. If had not booked a couple of girls for next week i would book her at £80.  The only issue I have is that she may be seeing back to back clients as demand will be so high that she may be working all day with double figure numbers 

NotaGuuest

Oh right sounds as if she looks good face wise!

I've read she's at a hotel. I've never been to see a wg to an hotel. How does it work? I've got no idea. And don't other  people or people working there get a clue of what's happening? Sorry about the noob question lol

password02

I've read she's at a hotel. I've never been to see a wg to an hotel. How does it work? I've got no idea. And don't other  people or people working there get a clue of what's happening? Sorry about the noob question lol

She normally works out from a hotel close to Aldgate East station - - 4 letters and starts with an orange I - you walk in through the double doors and the reception is in front of you to the top left you walk straight past and turn right to the 4 lifts and press the button. Go into the lift and press the floor  button. Simples

Offline laidbackasiandude

From previous experience with other WG's working incalls from hotels, there's never been any issue. Usually the hotel tends to be
one that has a large number of rooms (200/300 plus), and you would not look anything out of the ordinary or the exception
when visiting.

Usual protocol applies, on the day of the booking, obtain from the WG the name and address of the hotel, then close to the booking
time you call or sms for the room number. The only snag is where hotels operate a card key system to operate lifts, but most of
the time it's casually walk into the lobby and nearest lift.

PW has provided a better insight regarding the ACTUAL hotel this WG operates from
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 08:47:19 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline smiths

Your unlikely to have any problems with hotel staff. The only thing that COULD arise is IF she is doing back-to-back bookings the staff may twig pretty quickly depending on if not ALL punters are discreet. This hotel is used be many WGs including street WGs so i imagine the staff dont care.

NotaGuuest

Cheers to both laidback and password for guiding how hotel punts work.

It's so simple! I thought we had to ask the receptionist that Im here for room X lol.

Let me get this clear: I'll just walk in and there's no need to say anything as to where I need to go. So just walk in walk past the reception take the lift and to the right floor and that's it? 

NotaGuuest

Your unlikely to have any problems with hotel staff. The only thing that COULD arise is IF she is doing back-to-back bookings the staff may twig pretty quickly depending on if not ALL punters are discreet. This hotel is used be many WGs including street WGs so i imagine the staff dont care.

Oh right cheers for that mate

Offline Quatro

Don't forget to wear your "I'm here for a punt" baseball cap.

Seriously, I don't think the staff give a shit. It's a busy reception and no one ever even notices a person walking straight into the lifts like they belong there.

She has face pictures in her PG if you fancy spending a couple of quid.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Cheers to both laidback and password for guiding how hotel punts work.

It's so simple! I thought we had to ask the receptionist that Im here for room X lol.

Let me get this clear: I'll just walk in and there's no need to say anything as to where I need to go. So just walk in walk past the reception take the lift and to the right floor and that's it?

I can understand your apprehension (I was similar when visiting a hotel for the first time to meet a WG). The most crucial aspect
here is clear communication between yourself and the WG (in this case Jessie) that you have the correct room number. Wait till
you get the room number before entering the lobby.

password02

I can understand your apprehension (I was similar when visiting a hotel for the first time to meet a WG). The most crucial aspect
here is clear communication between yourself and the WG (in this case Jessie) that you have the correct room number. Wait till
you get the room number before entering the lobby.

Correct - you need to get a text from any girl working in a hotel BEFORE you enter - You need the Room number AND which floor.

Most important is to walk through the reception with the confidence that you actually have a room there. It does take a few efforts, however after your 10th, 15th, 20th visit to a Hotel in call it becomes quite natural

LL

Correct - you need to get a text from any girl working in a hotel BEFORE you enter - You need the Room number AND which floor.

Most important is to walk through the reception with the confidence that you actually have a room there. It does take a few efforts, however after your 10th, 15th, 20th visit to a Hotel in call it becomes quite natural
Before you go inside, just have a gander through the window.  Don't make it obvious by loitering around - just pretend you're reading a menu on the wall or something similar.  In reality you're watching guests go in to see which direction they head in, or otherwise look around for the stairs or lifts.  That way when you walk through the entrance you can just walk through like you've been there before (even if you haven't).

mrhappypants

I have to say I think some here need to chl out.  Last time I went to this hotel I.bought a coffee and sat in the seats by reception. I meet people for meetings in hotel lounges regularly.  Just try to look comfortable and go about your business.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I have to say I think some here need to chl out.  Last time I went to this hotel I.bought a coffee and sat in the seats by reception. I meet people for meetings in hotel lounges regularly.  Just try to look comfortable and go about your business.

Nothing better than sitting in the hotel bar with a nice drink whilst thinking 'I'll finish this off then nip upstairs and smash her back doors in'

I've stayed/punted at that hotel and all the pro$$ies there seem to be clock watchers and run conveyor belt operations. They do crackin full English breakfast though. ;)

ps. For obvious reasons - naming hotels isn't wise on a public forum  :thumbsdown:

Offline Robster199

Nothing better than sitting in the hotel bar with a nice drink whilst thinking 'I'll finish this off then nip upstairs and smash her back doors in'

I won't use the three letter shortened version for fear of the abuse, but when I read that I did laugh out loud. Hilarious  :D

Offline punk

I am sure the manger is pleased with his sale targets!!!! :hi:

Offline Quatro

Not sure he'd have very high occupancy rates without the WGs.

On Thursdays and Fridays it seems to be full of them if you search AW with Aldgate as an area.

Dozens of profiles claiming to be 1minute from Adgate East station.

LL

On Thursdays and Fridays it seems to be full of them if you search AW with Aldgate as an area.

Dozens of profiles claiming to be 1minute from Adgate East station.
I often find that's prossie-speak for a 15-minute brisk walk up a fucking hill.

Offline plaaaayer

Does anybody have any face pics of Jessie they could PM me?

Offline Quatro

Does anybody have any face pics of Jessie they could PM me?

No, but she has a few in her private gallery. Quite pretty, although I'd say they're a few years old.

Offline punk

from what i remember pretty and nice arse.though i have not seen her.