Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dream - Manchester  (Read 1431 times)

16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for SophieDreamx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Mancunian99

External Link/Members Only

LOCATION - a dodgy looking place down a side street off Cheetham Hill Rd. Grey building, black door....led upstairs into a room that was decorated like a parlour. Not familiar with the place so whether this place used to be a parlour, no idea. There did not seem to be anyone else in there. Although I was initially anticipating some kind of ambush (can never be too careful)

PRICE/SERVICE - £40 for 15 mins. I'm generally not in this for anything more than 30 mins but if I'm looking for a quick in and out then I tend to go for 15 mins where available. Services on offer seemed to be anything I fancied. I did stick to just the DFK and OWO which was top notch! This woman can take it as far as a man can go and from any angle desired. Definite double thumbs up on the Oral tekkers.

OVERVIEW - looks wise a bit let's say on the downward spiral with sagging in the wrong places! Decent to chat too and she's probably mid to late 40s therefore a decline would be expected given she's all natural.
Shower was offered but didn't need it having had one before I got to her. She said she tends to be based in Liverpool mainly. I would definitely see her again if she was available and I was interested in a quick emptying of the sack in a pleasurable way.....I'm sure she swallows too! Wasn't too sure how i felt about the DFK at that point given she had finished seeing.someone shortly before i got there. She had showered after that which I hope included some mouthwash....anyway I can't dwell on that now! Great punt for what I needed and got.