Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_jessybee confirmed as retired  (Read 1349 times)

HeyDougie

Afternoon

Apologies if this has been posted already [I did have a mooch] but in recent comms with the lady herself Welsh Jessybee External Link/Members Only confirmed she has retired.  :(

I'll sorely miss her and the HL takes yet another knock back; the pool of fun, reliable ladies in this part of Wales seems to have fallen a long way with her moving on.   :thumbsdown:

Wishing her all the very best for whatever fun and future awaits.   :hi:

STAR-LORD

Interesting post. I can't see anywhere on her AW profile or UKE profile stating that she was/is considering retirement... 🤔

vw

Why is her profile still up then?   :unknown:

Does't seem like much of a retirement to me, at least she isnt making a meal out of it like others do. 

As for your tribute   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HeyDougie

I'd noticed that her last login date hadn't changed in a while and she's usually on pretty much every day, she's also pretty quick to reply to mails etc. but not on this occasion.

I texted her earlier this afternoon to see about a meet and was replied to with the news, so I thought I'd share.

vw

I'd noticed that her last login date hadn't changed in a while and she's usually on pretty much every day, she's also pretty quick to reply to mails etc. but not on this occasion.

I texted her earlier this afternoon to see about a meet and was replied to with the news, so I thought I'd share.

they all retire many times

For example (sorry dita)

I don’t need to do that. I’m retiring.

If you say so. I’m not touting nor flirting. You don’t know me so why persist? My retirement is real and will last. Goodnight Sir :hi:

As for returning. It was a shock to me

Offline mr big

Most retire and then they come back its part of it the only one whos retired and hasn't come back yet is JLC lets hope she will fall in the category of retiring and then reappearing

STAR-LORD

Fair play to the OP, he was telling the truth.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Fair play to the OP, he was telling the truth.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Well is she telling the truth, keeping AW up and work number on is not really a sign of retiring.   

Maybe she has gone on a fitness camp for the summer? 

WelshElise

STAR-LORD

Well is she telling the truth, keeping AW up and work number on is not really a sign of retiring.   

Maybe she has gone on a fitness camp for the summer?

Not sure TBH. I could follow up to enquire in regards to her AW profile and number still being up.

I thought I'd throw a text to find out if the rumour was true or not, as I was suprised as she only joined UKE last month or month before. And although she's not directly on my HL, there was a possibility I may have attempted to book her in future.

Offline Steelworker

Not sure TBH. I could follow up to enquire in regards to her AW profile and number still being up.

I thought I'd throw a text to find out if the rumour was true or not, as I was suprised as she only joined UKE last month or month before. And although she's not directly on my HL, there was a possibility I may have attempted to book her in future.

NW, no need to waste your time. If she’s retired, she’ll disappear. If not, she’ll be back. Lots of choice out there in the meantime  :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

really??

Think VW meant ‘lots’, not ‘all’. I’ve seen a few who actually did retire. Without announcements though.

vw

Think VW meant ‘lots’, not ‘all’. I’ve seen a few who actually did retire. Without announcements though.

The ones that make a big deal of it tend to come back.   :rolleyes:

What happened to the welsh brunette Christmas fund retirement, even dita beat her.   :lol: :lol:

When you retiring SW?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline mrdiamond77

I would not be surprised if she comes back. Have not seen her myself sadly, there are other girls though.

Offline Steelworker

The ones that make a big deal of it tend to come back.   :rolleyes:

What happened to the welsh brunette Christmas fund retirement, even dita beat her.   :lol: :lol:

When you retiring SW?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

The day you get to blow me  :D

STAR-LORD

The day you get to blow me  :D

Due to quality and standards purposes, I shall not be throwing down the Daffy duck gif for that synopsis!  :sarcastic:   :lol:

np500

STAR-LORD

You only live once  :drinks:

Well according to Nancy Sinatra, You only live twice;)  :drinks:

You only live twice, or so it seems
One life for yourself, and one for your dreams]One life for yourself, and one for your dreams

External Link/Members Only

np500

I’m an atheist, you only live once. And if you did live twice, you’ll never know, so as far as your concerned, you only lived once .

Offline mrdiamond77

Well according to Nancy Sinatra, You only live twice;)  :drinks:

You only live twice, or so it seems
One life for yourself, and one for your dreams]One life for yourself, and one for your dreams
[/i]

External Link/Members Only

Bit off topic, but I found the book to be better than the film. 

Agree though, life is too short.

Offline Cymro72

I believe  the lyric to the theme tune is a misquote from a haiku quoted in the book which states you only live twice, once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
they all retire many times

For example (sorry dita)

Aw come on dude. I thought we had metaphorically kissed and made up. :thumbsdown: :kiss:

You make an excellent point about retirement as a ploy..but that wasn’t my intention. Let’s not get into that again.

Thank you for saying sorry about using me as an example though lol  :hi:
I look forward to the day pigs fly and you use me as a positive example  :angelgirl: :thumbsup: