Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing myaa (TW2)  (Read 1229 times)

25 review(s) for Amazing Myaa (18 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
21 review(s) for Kim XoX (14 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline sesalovdarlo

Down This way for work and Iv got a crazy hang over horn. Quick browse on awork and the closest to me is amazing Maya’s. Now I stay well clear of Romanians usually however I have had the odd good punt with a Roma, usually ones with good amount of positive feedback. So I take my chance. I txt to arrange 15 min app for £50. I tell her exactly what I want. Sex doggy, bit of foot fetish, reverse oral and rimming on her cute ass.

I arrive at the post code given which is by Royal Mail sorting office, I park in the Asda superstore car park and call her. She gives me directions to her flat which is behind the high street but discreet enough.

Her:-

She arrives at the door and greets me politely. She seems to come across very friendly so no complaints there.she is dressed in them stripper heels and Skoolie tartan dress pulled right up, so her cheeks are hanging out. She is better than her pics, as on her PG she looks a bit fatter and almost saggier in places. Nice body, decent face, perfect ass. More like 32 than 25 though

The meet:-

Paperwork out the way, and down to buisness. I roll up her skirt and get to work on her pert ass with my tongue. I could of stayed there forever. Her ass is just perfect. I spin her over and go to work on her pussy. Again nice and fresh, hint of soap. She giggles at me flipper her over like im flipping a pancake. A little bit of footworship in between on her then on with the rubber and start with mush, the. Quickly over to doggy with her on end of bed, I last about a minute and pop my load Throughout the meet her phone was constantly pinging with messages. To be fair she didn’t read them. Which is typical of Roma girls. While I’m dressing she is looking through her messages and sighing and shaking her head. Her attitude change a tad as if she was pissed of with someone. Goodbye kiss then out the door

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 that ass man :yahoo:
Attitude 8/10
Location 6/10
Flat 6/10 clean enough
Comma: 10/10 from making the call to sticking me tongue in her ass was about 45 min
Service 7/10 a decent pump and dump  :thumbsup:

Would I go back. Probably. To make clear although her profile states anal, I ask her prior to the meet and she said she no longer offers this. Some of her extras are a bit silly. Extra £20 for owo etc, and her phone constantly pinging throughout the meet got annoying. She is polite and friendly for a Roma girl even when enquiring

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 01:36:13 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline sesalovdarlo

I believe she offers duos with a friend who is not on awork though I should mention that. We briefly talked about this after the meet
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 01:37:18 pm by sesalovdarlo »