Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Haririet Appleby - Salford  (Read 1460 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jonny_boy_1968

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Original booking was a few weeks ago, good comms until I got there then radio silence.  Gazumped thinks I but the next day a discreet massage from Harriett and a chat confirms her phone broke.  Full of apologies and promises to make it up to me next time

So fast forward to this week and I try again.  No phone problems this time

Flat is a new build in Salford, discreet gated access

Harriet is about as fun and bubbly girl I've met to date.  She can kiss for England and we got on well.  Started with a joint shower, lots of kissing on the bed, face-sitting, oral and reverse oral.  Ran a bit over, no clock watching.  Would definitely go back

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Her AW link is no longer active :unknown:

Offline Carpy

Her AW link is no longer active :unknown:

I think she takes it down when she goes on holiday. Usually pops up a few weeks later.

Offline jonny_boy_1968

I think she takes it down when she goes on holiday. Usually pops up a few weeks later.

She did mention this is the case.

vw

Thanks for mentioning the gazump useful stuff. 

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Don't get hung up on the gazumping VW.  You'd be as surprised as I was on this occasion that it was her phone.  She went to pains to apologise, offered to honour her prices from before her recent price rise, we even compared phones and could see that the messages she was sending to see where I was (and got me marked in her phone as "NO SHOW" :hi:) weren't crossing with the "On my way" and "I'm here" messages I was sending.  Even before I'd seen the messages, I was inclined to believe her given her 20-odd positive feedback here and the way she dealt with the initial apology.  Glad I did - smashing punt with a smashing lass

vw

Don't get hung up on the gazumping VW.

When travelling through it best to get hung up on things like that.   :hi:

If local less so.   :hi: