Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for Heavily Tattooed ladies in (especially in parlours)  (Read 2559 times)

Online chrishornx

doesn't look like you need much help!

Looking for heavily tattooed ladies in........     where?

Offline TomTank

doesn't look like you need much help!

Looking for heavily tattooed ladies in........     where?

I've found plenty on Adultwork - just looking for expert knowledge on parlours in the North West (hence why I've posted in this section, but since you ask, ideally North Manchester).
Parlours might have some gems I don't know about ..... e.g. you wouldn't know Harriet at La Maison was beatifully inked unless someone told you.

Offline NigelF

I've found plenty on Adultwork - just looking for expert knowledge on parlours in the North West (hence why I've posted in this section, but since you ask, ideally North Manchester).
Parlours might have some gems I don't know about ..... e.g. you wouldn't know Harriet at La Maison was beatifully inked unless someone told you.

This girl has quite a few tattoos (but not absolutely loads): External Link/Members Only
I just reviewed her here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=212858.0

This one has a few (but not loads): External Link/Members Only
She's also Chloe Glamour on AW: External Link/Members Only

On AW, Sienna Kink has lots of tattoos (which isn't obvious from her pics, some might well be airbrushed out): External Link/Members Only

This one also has loads but has very mixed reviews on here: External Link/Members Only

This one has loads of tattoos and tours around the North West occasionally: External Link/Members Only

This one has lots but isn't based in the North West (usually she's in Leeds but she seems to be elsewhere at the moment): External Link/Members Only

This one doesn't have loads but she does have a few. You can see one (blurred) in her pics and she also has a large one on her back (might well be a nice view in doggy - although I found it a annoying because of what she'd chosen): External Link/Members Only

This one has quite a few but not loads: External Link/Members Only

This one seems to have quite a lot but her reviews are mostly poor and in my experience she's a repeat timewaster: External Link/Members Only

This one has a few and has toured Manchester a few times in the past: External Link/Members Only

Offline TomTank

Thanks Nigel

Interesting about Jenna - had my eye on her at La Maison and had seen she was doing a cover shift at KSG, but didn't realise it was a regular thing. Might have to mosey on down south Manc some time

Offline blackburnian

This one is a relative newbie near me & has plenty of ink IMHO

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BUT £200 an hr  :dash: :scare:

Bb

Online scutty brown

I've not seen her for a couple of years, but there used to be a girl round here who worked the bars at weekends, picking up punters and taking them round the corner to her flat
About 5'10", waist length straight black hair and her entire body (as far as could be seen was covered in a floral design from neck to wrists and ankles, hardly anything left uninked.
She would wear figure-hugging cross-bias silk dresses, and the overall result was incredible. Dunno what she was like in bed - I kept away, she was a favourite of the caravan dwellers, not worth the risk of a head-kicking
Now seems to have moved on........

Offline Bellabooty33

• Service Provider
I know you have a lengthy list yourself and Nigel has also listed numerous but you do mention in your initial post that you haven't had much luck finding inked girls in parlours, so I can give a little info of someone I know that meets that description.

This info maybe a little redundant as I'm not entirely sure if she still works but as I'm sure you know us WGs are always hanging up our stockings then coming back to it when we can't take a timed lunch break and 8 hour days in a civvie job  :rolleyes: haha. - So I thought it best to share anyhow so you can have it in the back of your head if her name ever pops up over the phone when calling a parlours.

Her working name was Lily, she was late thirties (so now would be early 40s I guess), long blonde hair (extensions I think) and slim size 12 with about D cup naturals, and about as short as Kylie. Pretty enough, intelligent, articulate, well traveled and thick Scouse accent. But she was pretty much covered head to toe in tattoos, and IMO they suited her. She was a nice girl and popular with the parlour boys. She was VERY vocal however, that floats some men's boats and other not so much.

She did used to work at Angel Lodge in Kirkby and Red in Southport and I think Scarlet's in Widnes.

Hopefully this is helpful. I guess the more info you have the better. She may not work anymore as I've said so if not then perhaps one day she'll return and if you remember this info, I'd recommend her. She was a good girl, clean, no substance abuse or anything, not scatty and no bull shit but physically not everyone's cup of tea because of the ink.

Happy punting
Bella xx

Offline Blackpool Rock

I know you have a lengthy list yourself and Nigel has also listed numerous but you do mention in your initial post that you haven't had much luck finding inked girls in parlours, so I can give a little info of someone I know that meets that description.

This info maybe a little redundant as I'm not entirely sure if she still works but as I'm sure you know us WGs are always hanging up our stockings then coming back to it when we can't take a timed lunch break and 8 hour days in a civvie job  :rolleyes: haha. - So I thought it best to share anyhow so you can have it in the back of your head if her name ever pops up over the phone when calling a parlours.

Her working name was Lily, she was late thirties (so now would be early 40s I guess), long blonde hair (extensions I think) and slim size 12 with about D cup naturals, and about as short as Kylie. Pretty enough, intelligent, articulate, well traveled and thick Scouse accent. But she was pretty much covered head to toe in tattoos, and IMO they suited her. She was a nice girl and popular with the parlour boys. She was VERY vocal however, that floats some men's boats and other not so much.

She did used to work at Angel Lodge in Kirkby and Red in Southport and I think Scarlet's in Widnes.

Hopefully this is helpful. I guess the more info you have the better. She may not work anymore as I've said so if not then perhaps one day she'll return and if you remember this info, I'd recommend her. She was a good girl, clean, no substance abuse or anything, not scatty and no bull shit but physically not everyone's cup of tea because of the ink.

Happy punting
Bella xx
Thanks Lily, ah sorry Bella  ;)

Offline Bellabooty33

• Service Provider
Thanks Lily, ah sorry Bella  ;)

Haha, oh God, don't accuse me of being fluffy. It's genuinely just an honest recommendation of her. I haven't seen the girl for about 5 years hence why I don't know if she still works or not. And she's not a friend or anything. I was just trying to be helpful  :) haha.
I can take the tongue in cheek bants  though, it's how you have to approach this site init?
But legit, she was a decent girl to both work alongside and also from the clients' POV

Happy punting
Xx

Offline mexicola

This profile has appeared recently in Liverpool. Indy rather than a parlour.

Offline Blue Moon

This profile has appeared recently in Liverpool. Indy rather than a parlour.

What the hell has she done with her tongue????    Bm

Offline Brazilian Martian

Take a screen shot as im currently at the gym and I'm using their Wi-Fi and it won't allow me to go on Adultwork.

But if i had to guess what the picture without looking has she had it surgically modified split like a lizard

Online chrishornx

she is bloody ugly won't be long before Cueball cage's her

Offline RimJobBob

She’s had it split. Might make for an interesting bj just keep your eyes closed!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Take a screen shot as im currently at the gym and I'm using their Wi-Fi and it won't allow me to go on Adultwork.

But if i had to guess what the picture without looking has she had it surgically modified split like a lizard

Yep I guessed correct

Hidden Image/Members Only

neil1978

External Link/Members Only

Shelby at cherrys is covered in them.
The pictures on the website aren't her I don't think.
She's about 5'11 dark red hair, small pierced tits, fairly slim and shes pretty good in the room.

Offline TomTank

External Link/Members Only

Shelby at cherrys is covered in them.
The pictures on the website aren't her I don't think.
She's about 5'11 dark red hair, small pierced tits, fairly slim and shes pretty good in the room.

is she the same Shelby at incalls38?

neil1978

is she the same Shelby at incalls38?
not sure. I know she works at tingles in Stoke though