Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Niki 2 - Ventures - Long Eaton  (Read 678 times)

Offline Aakash11

Read a lot of people raving about this place and i really wanted to try it out. So made an appointment yesterday, paid 30 on thr door and 100 in the room for anything apart from sex but i was sceptical as it was my first visit.

Into the room at the back, got the money out of the way, stripped off and ready to go. She knew already what i wanted as i had asked on the phone ans she was open.

So started off with a hug and a long french kiss that lasted a few mins, with a lot of touching and squeezing of those beautiful tits and bum. I then slowly took her top off, she had no bra so that was ok and i started sucking those lovely nipples. She was makijg all the right noises.

Then it was her turn to undress me and lick my nipples, which i really like and then onto the blow job. Oh my can she suck a dick, that was amazing, i loved every second of it.

Then jumped on the massage bed for more oral, got her in 69. That pussy tasted amazing, this lasted for a good 15mins. I had to tell her to stop many a tjmes otherwise i would have exploded.

Then from 69, i got her on top of me and she started to rub those amazing tits all over my body, on my face and got a awesome tity wank.

I then said i want to go down on her again and finger her. She was like hell yea, so off i went. Her pussy juice all over my face and finger fuckijg her, faster faster she said. I was loving this.

I then got too tired and asked for the massage, had a bit of a rest, then got a blowjob again and climaxed all over her tits. I asked if i could COF or CIM and she said no. Oh well.

Had an amazing time, will i be going back fuck yea. Need to do the other niki and then emma. Only problem i had to rush home before wife got back and have a shower to erase all evidence hahaha. All in all the best time on my life. Expensive but worth every penny, sex is overrated anyway haha.

Cheers

Offline badsin