Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxYorkshireRosexx (Rotherham) TOFTT  (Read 953 times)

2 review(s) for xxYorkshireRosexx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
xxYorkshireRosexx - I've been trying to see her for a while, since May it would seem.

External Link/Members Only
Price Paid: £100 (1 Hour)

A few emails were exchanged through AW. Put in a booking request. Got an email with the postcode and waited for a text with the house number when I got there. She lives outside Rotherham centre, but was easy enough to get to. Nice enough area and a clean house.

As you can tell from her profile she is a big girl and as I have said before I probably wouldn't be there if she was a size 8. Advertised as dress size 26-28. Shoulder length jet black hair, sensitive looking blue eyes and a few tattoos mainly on the arms, I would class her as moderately tattooed. Pierced nose and tongue. Age advertised as 31, I would put her at around 31-35. The photos on AW are probably the most accurate I have seen.

I lay down next her on the bed and had a chat and a fumble. We both got undressed and had a bit of a kiss, with DFK on offer. Had a play with her breasts, large (38D) with really long nipples, I mean real chapel hat pegs.
I licked her out and I really enjoyed hearing her gasping. She spread her pussy to reveal the clit. She didn't squirt, but she nearly drown me. She lay on the bed all sweaty with running make-up, she looked embarrassed, but she looked so hot.

At some point she sucked my cock with a lot of teasing and saliva, really good technique. I was operating on a hair trigger so had to stop. Started with mish after putting on a nodder. I came quick and had a clean-up.

I really enjoyed talking to her and thought we shared a playful humour. I started to kiss her again to get hard, but she seemed more resilient, don't think she did DFK this time, I couldn't get a decent angle to kiss her from due to her being tall and I moved around a lot, my technique was really messy so I will take some of the blame. I put on another nodder and tried doggy, not going to lie I was thumbing a softie, I find it difficult to get fully hard and keep a rocky second time around. Tried sniper after hardening up inside her and got a decent clap. I thought I was losing it so asked her to go on top. There's no way I was going to miss out on that. She even said "are you sure?". She wanked me until I got hard again. She felt strong and powerful and rode really hard gyrating against me. She was maybe too tall for a kiss in this position. I came in this position. Chatted a bit more and fuck me I had been there nearly 1hr 40 minutes. Not wanting to outstay my welcome I got dressed and paid up and had a quick kiss before leaving.

The best bits:
* When she did DFK it was really good, especially feeling her tongue stud.
* OWO was really good, but as mentioned I couldn't take it for long.
* Eating her out and hearing her moan and seeing her as a sexy sweaty mess afterwards.
* Funny and entertaining to talk to. She has a nice voice a "local" accent that is sort of sing songy.

The worst bits:
* Inconsistent kissing.
* She was more submissive than I expected, I thought she would have been more rougher, but I didn't push for this.
* I felt some distance from her after I came the first time, maybe because I had trouble keeping hard, maybe she had enough of me.

The psychoanalysis bit:
* I had a look at her AW FB. I know it is self-destructive, but I can't help but wonder if other people had a better time than me. Don't get me wrong I had a nice chilled time and it went better than I thought, but I can't help but think she wasn't that into me. Once again I misread the signs and should have been more dominant which I think that is what she wanted.

A chilled time, with a fun pretty girl, but I've decided to have a break from punting for at least a month, might be longer. I'm going to try to hit the gym hard and I think I'm going to see a GP about ED. I think it's more a case of more me than her.