Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Hatta Thai Massage Liverpool  (Read 515 times)

Offline Count Duckula

External Link/Members Only

Having had an excellent experience the week before with a girl whose name sadly i can't remember and having read good reviews about Amy at Hatta i decided to pop back.

this experience sadly was not a great one. Paid for 30 mins and was very happy when an attarctive girl with a great body came up with me. Sadly that is where the good bit ended. About 2 mins in was asked if wanted sexy massage.. B2B with HE and eating of the pussy. Well yes of course...

So a further 3 mins of lacklustre massage and then "Turn over". Shit load of oil on the wee fella and off she went. Had to ask her to stop and reminded her about the extras. Cue pussy descending to about an inch and a half off my face and moved away as soon as my tongue made contact. "you cum now" about another 5 mins in and off she went again and pop...

all in all about 15 mins out of the 30, a shit massage and lip service to the extras apart from the HE.

would go back again but wouldn't see Amy despite the many "you ask for Amy next time yes?"