Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat_ and EllaHeart , Southampton :- MMFF Take 2  (Read 1554 times)

11 review(s) for Kat_ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for EllaHeart (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Woodclinteast

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour with these two for a foursome with my mate. Ella was £250. Kat was £180.

Comms with both girls via AW text whats app and phone were first class.

Having learned from our first experience to be clear on what was expected and wanted, we discussed at length what we were looking for (girl on girl action). But we made it clear that as the girls didn't know each other if they didn't hit it off then there was no pressure to do anything they weren't comfortable with.

The meet was in Southampton and Ella came all the way from London to see us, so I had to go and pick her up from the station in a cab.

Kat was 5 mins from the venue so walked.

Immediately it was clear the girls didn't fancy each other. So we Wendy t for it on the bed as two twosomes. Me with Kat, my mate with Ella. Both girls individually were hot as fuck.

After a while my mate took Ella to a different bedroom and he said he had a great tome with her.

Kat then seemed to relax a bit and her filthy side emerged. She was very keen to get me to explore mine. I am not into being fucked by a girl with a strap on (just not my thing) but I loved her dirty talk in her Czech accent.

Had a good munch on her lovely sweet pussy for a while, then fucked cowgirl which was great but a bit uncomfortable given the low ceiling (we were on a boat).  She then gave me the most amazing blow job. Edging me for ages before a massive explosion which she swallowed.

She was more than happy to try and coax another load out of me, bit she had drained me dry.

She hung around for a chat afterwards for a while, and she is a really lovely girl to chat to.

Would definitely return.