Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seentightpussygalore in Swansea?  (Read 310 times)

Offline stonk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone's seen this lady as I've been communicating with her via AW e-mail for a few weeks and she seems fairly responsive but then suddenly "goes awol" for a few days so a bit hit and miss and this along with her lack of feedback both on here and AW has put me off from going through with a meeting as yet as it's also a 130 mile round trip for me to visit her and I don't want a wasted journey if I can help it.

Also I am pretty certain that she's been on AW before under a different profile as her current pics seem very familiar so again I am a bit dubious about TOFTT at the moment so if any one out there has any info on her I'd really appreciate it - Thanks

Offline DevilD

OP, you've been a member for almost 3 years, so you must know how the system works by now. It's one of the wierdest posts I've EVER seen. So why are you flagging this up? Pimp? Prossie? Husband? Why don't you TOFTT for all our sakes, let us know how the land lies there, and break your review duck? All the best: I sincerely look forward to reading your review, when/if it appears

Offline DevilD

Sorry, my bad - it's one of the wierdest AW profiles I've ever seen. My sincere apologies, DD.  :hi:

vw

Pics Reminds me of

She is a former barebacker known as pussy galore 69, photos of jizz dripping out of her pussy sort of hint at it but the profile grab in my collection indicates one to avoid.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wantfun

Did she use to be called Welsh blondy  on here a while ago very similar profile and pics with the blue sheet as well in pics similar prices to if i remember correctly?