Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela, Middleton.  (Read 1059 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dirtyukguy

This is my first review although not my first punt.

I went to see Angie in Middleton following recommendations and good reviews here.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were great. Appointment made by Text and also services requested. Quick text to confirm on the day of the punt and off I went.
She works in a block of flats with a security intercom, very discrete. The stairwell was a bit tatty but the flat was clean and tidy. I was a little nervous as I hadn’t seen a face pic but was more than happy when I met her in the flesh, lovely face, smile and body. Also a berry friendly and funny girl I was totally at ease.
Onto the sex, dfk followed by deep throat oral and gagging, nice and sloppy just how I like it. She cane up for breath and we started snogging, very slimy and messy mmmmmmm it was excellent. A bit more oral as I fingered her ass then I couldn’t hold back and shot my load. I can’t say what happened to the cum as I was a mess down there with her slobber and my juices all mixed in.
Off to the bathroom where I pissed in her mouth and she did the same to me, then back to the bedroom for part two. Unfortunately part two didn’t happen as I couldn’t get it up again, this wasn’t her fault it was my age!!!
Quick shower, clean up and leave.
All I can say is yes oh yes, she was amazing and the Best punt I have had in a long time ( I’m an infrequent punter and do about 3 a year ). I can highly recommmend Angie and am already planning a return visit.

Online Bustydusty

Nice first review pal cheers - seen her a few times and always been great - usually insists on giving a very thorough rimming  :P

Offline cash2spare

This is my first review although not my first punt.

I went to see Angie in Middleton following recommendations and good reviews here.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were great. Appointment made by Text and also services requested. Quick text to confirm on the day of the punt and off I went.
She works in a block of flats with a security intercom, very discrete. The stairwell was a bit tatty but the flat was clean and tidy. I was a little nervous as I hadn’t seen a face pic but was more than happy when I met her in the flesh, lovely face, smile and body. Also a berry friendly and funny girl I was totally at ease.
Onto the sex, dfk followed by deep throat oral and gagging, nice and sloppy just how I like it. She cane up for breath and we started snogging, very slimy and messy mmmmmmm it was excellent. A bit more oral as I fingered her ass then I couldn’t hold back and shot my load. I can’t say what happened to the cum as I was a mess down there with her slobber and my juices all mixed in.
Off to the bathroom where I pissed in her mouth and she did the same to me, then back to the bedroom for part two. Unfortunately part two didn’t happen as I couldn’t get it up again, this wasn’t her fault it was my age!!!
Quick shower, clean up and leave.
All I can say is yes oh yes, she was amazing and the Best punt I have had in a long time ( I’m an infrequent punter and do about 3 a year ). I can highly recommmend Angie and am already planning a return visit.

Maybe try a sildenafil to give you that wood and then round two might be a possibility  ;)