Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia_Horn - Leeds  (Read 2879 times)

31 review(s) for Lydia-H!  (24 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for Lydiaxxxx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline jonnyjl

Met the above a month o so ago, but been busy traveling so hadn't reviewed.

Great coms and clearly easy going and understanding, even when I was a little later than expected due to meeting overrun and traffic.

Met at hotel room door with killer heals and skimpy clothing covering interesting tattoos, overall a great first impression, straight into kissing and fondling and she certainly seemed to be enjoying it.

On to the bed for a bit of mish before I asked how kinky she was, and with a twinkle in the otherwise mysterious dark brown eyes she said she liked her arse fucked, so who was i to refuse :-)

A good solid punt and will deffo be going back for more

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've got her on my HL. If she works from hotels it's going to be a deal breaker for me though, I don't like hotel meets.

Offline petergriffin

Was the arse fucking included in the price ?

Offline stevedave

I've got her on my HL. If she works from hotels it's going to be a deal breaker for me though, I don't like hotel meets.

I've had comms with her before, she seems to only work from a hotel in Seacroft area of Leeds.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I've had comms with her before, she seems to only work from a hotel in Seacroft area of Leeds.
Thanks, I'm not going to rule her out, but I just find it even more difficult to relax in a hotel room.

Offline woiczeck

WTF??? A hotel room??

Does everyone know what your doing there when you arrive?  Is getting past reception an issue??

I’m quite shy like that can’t stand being eyed up and down by the reception monkeys.

Once I walked in to a busy hotel for a punt  and felt them looking at me like they knew exactly where I was going and who I was going to see.  So I bottled and veeered of for the bar even though I drove and to keep the pretensemup orderd myself a GnT.

And then left.

Totally ducking bottles it...  will I have that kind of an experience again?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
WTF??? A hotel room??

Does everyone know what your doing there when you arrive?  Is getting past reception an issue??

I’m quite shy like that can’t stand being eyed up and down by the reception monkeys.

Once I walked in to a busy hotel for a punt  and felt them looking at me like they knew exactly where I was going and who I was going to see.  So I bottled and veeered of for the bar even though I drove and to keep the pretensemup orderd myself a GnT.

And then left.

Totally ducking bottles it...  will I have that kind of an experience again?
That's my issue as well. The other problem I have is I sort of stand out as I dress different to most people, I don't really look like most hotel businessmen or even the average man about town.

Offline ChubbyFunster

That's my issue as well. The other problem I have is I sort of stand out as I dress different to most people, I don't really look like most hotel businessmen or even the average man about town.

It's like what shop lifters say. "Don't act like you're stealing it, act like it's yours and know one will question you".

I've had a couple of hotel meets and I just walked in, straight up the stairs. Don't make eye contact with anyone, just walk where you're heading to. As if it's the room you've booked and you've just been out for a walk and now you're returning.

STAR-LORD

It's like what shop lifters say. "Don't act like you're stealing it, act like it's yours and know one will question you".

I've had a couple of hotel meets and I just walked in, straight up the stairs. Don't make eye contact with anyone, just walk where you're heading to. As if it's the room you've booked and you've just been out for a walk and now you're returning.

+1  :hi:

I usually doll up to the 9's at a booking (pretty much in the style of my avatar - minus the tie). Only 1 hotel meet put me in an awkward position (due to the layout of the reception being such close proximity to the corridor to the lifts), but every other hotel meet has been a breeze. No problems otherwise.

Offline cueball

That's the key, behave like you're staying there. I too walk straight in. If I'm unsure where the lifts are then I start pissing about with my phone but looking out for the lifts.

Most hotels don't give a toss of you're a man on your own carrying no luggage.

The busier the hotel, the better.

Offline ISTS2005

Also I use headphones. Easier to pretend to ignore any nosey cunt.