Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Armani- The White house, Preston  (Read 664 times)

Offline allaroundmyhat

The White House
16 Pechell Street, Ashton-on-ribble
PRESTON, PR2 2RN
01772 733685
Half hour incall £50
Spur of the moment punt on Tuesday afternoon, found myself in the area and a quick phone call gave the description of two girls one of which was described as very busty so I thought I'd give it a go....not the most salubrious of places opposite I think a doctor's surgery, was introduced to the girls one was tall slim and looked ropey the other (Armani....where do they come up with these names!!??) Who was shortish, a little dumpy but great tits, crappy massage followed by lots of tits in face, light FK and her licking my nipples,on with the hat for some covered oral (owo may be on the menu but wasn't offered and I didn't ask) she then asked me what I was thinking I said I'd like to lick her pussy to which she enthusiastically agreed, I gave it a good go down there for a bit then onto the main show missionary...she made all the right noises and I ploughed her till I shot my bolt....All in all a good vanilla punt for 50 notes.....it's been a few years since I last visited this place and I would imagine service varies greatly depending on the bird but for a last minute pump and dump I was more than satisfied

Offline Georgedaviesok

My fave at the Whitehouse, lovely girl.