Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika ..., Croydon  (Read 1759 times)

8 review(s) for Erika ... (1 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Associated profiles:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

This was a bait and switch, but I actually wanted to punt both Erika and katiehot.katie. If one was good, I was willing to see the other. I decided to see katiehot.katie first, but I got Erika, which was okay with me. I putting this information out there, because a punter on here might want to see ONLY ONE of these WGs and this is a warning that they might face the possibility of a bait and switch. Regarding party&naughty, looking at her profile setup, it's very likely she works in the same flat as the other two WGs.

I stayed for 30 minutes at £60. She doesn't do facials, probably doesn't do CIM too. I didn't ask for OWO, so not sure it's extra or she doesn't do at all.

She gave surprisingly good OW blowjob, which I got her do for while. She wasn't too happy with this, but she obliged. Onto sex, we did missionary, cowgirl (her riding wasn't very vigorous) and doggy-style. No real response from her during sex. Didn't liked to be fucked really hard. Came in missionary and that was that.

It's her in the profile pictures. When I saw her, she had a bit too much makeup on her face, made it look really white. She had a slim size 8 body. Nice b-cup breasts with small thick nipples. She looked between 22-25. Personality wise, she was okay. Nothing too bad, but I don't she really cared much of the time. Speaks decent English.

Her place is 5-10 minutes from South and East Croydon station. When I got to her street, I called to get the building door number and I called again to get the flat number. Her place has a driveway (not being used for cars though). Her flat is in the the same floor as the building door and it was just case of walking straight ahead to her flat. I went late at night, so I managed to get in discretely.

Overall, this was quite an average. I think she's more suitable for a 15 minute quickie.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:
Shame these pretties are typical Romanian drones and not cheap considering.

Ah well 2 more to avoid.

Offline NickA

Another week, another EE brass passing through some rented rabbit hutch in Croydon. I wonder if they even bother unpacking their suitcase.

Ah, the circle of life....

Offline Londonpunter30

All the profiles that say "perley " as the location are fake.. I reported 10 one night pointed this out to the AW wankers and they did fuck all and didn't take down the other profiles