Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella – London, Heathrow hotel, UB7  (Read 684 times)

41 review(s) for X_Gabriella_X (31 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gynaemyte

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

April 2018
1 hour £130

Comm’s by AW emails followed by No texting – all done by “Private number” (hidden) phone calls by her – an unnerving First for me!
Great to chat to but a lot of Questions!

She counted the money in front of me – how I really hate that.

She is facially very pretty and charming English.
Quite passionate kissing.
Metalwork, tattoo’s and tummy were all a bit of a turn off for me.
She’s quite stocky.
She has very small breasts which is not in itself a big problem for me.
Started with Finger Out, trying to dodge all the metalwork.
She went for OWO and I progressed Finger In.
She went to CG – all going very well but she tired due to lack of stamina and did not have a good rhythm.
She then offered standing doggie with her bent over in front of the mirror – ok?
I then went for Mish to give her a rest – going OK but not a pretty sight because of her tummy.
She said she had the big “O” but I can’t recall her exact behaviour and can’t say that I particularly cared.
I was going soft because of all the turn-off’s so this was one of the very rare occasions, in the absence of anything better, that I tolerated (!) Cim – I far prefer penetration.
She could have persevered because I was still hard but she dashed to the bathroom very quickly.
Hey, ho, it’s punting.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks very much for the review. I avoid Brits but she was on my HL. Last 2 reviews convince me I do not need to see her.