Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise 100% British  (Read 7650 times)

vorian

External Link/Members Only

Saw Louise twice for an hour each time in July this year.

She's young and she's fit. I didn't totally click with her, nothing wrong with her looks, facilities, professionalism or her services it just goes that way sometimes. I certainly had nothing to complain about.

I would recommend her, mainly because it normally takes me a while to cum now days and a WG's wrist often gives out before I do. I have to give her credit she powered through the pain barrier and kept going. Her owo and HJ technique was good enough to get me to pop twice.

I would see her again if in that neck of the woods but probably for a 30/45 min session to empty the sack. Thinking
 about it in retrospect, it made a nice change from my usual GFE's by not having to put any mental effort in to get along and by not clicking it might have indeed made it easier to cum.

James999

She's young and she's fit. I didn't totally click with her,

In what way ?

Surely part of her job is to "Click" (or appear to) with a punter, after all he's only there for a short time and part of that time has the distraction of sex  :hi:

Offline 8a8ylon

I agree clicking with a WG is important if you are planning on returning as a regular, but if the client only is a semi-regular staying for the services clicking isn't all that important.

vorian

You are quite right James I should expand on the meaning of “Click” my review was pointless if it was not crystal clear, thank you for your input and I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Thank you also for your comment 8a8ylon very well put and I agree with you. Part of the fun of finding a regular is that elusive "Click" but that is not a service which a WG can guarantee to provide and indeed they should not as they are only responsible for their actions and not the punters.

Now I do stand by my original comments regarding my booking with Louise. I did feel we did not click, but that was an ambiguous comment that should be clarified. I should have not focused on such a subjective issue but focused more on things that matter to other Punters and assist them on making a choice of WG. It was quite a long time ago, so it will have to be a shorter review than I would normally like.

Communication 9/10

Louise responded to my enquiries quickly and efficiently if I remember within minutes.

Location/Facilities 9/10

Good location, parking easy, flat was clean, tidy and fresh, easy quick access.

First Impressions 9/10

Louise is as her profile describes physically accurate and she matches her photos, early 20's attractive with a good body. She was dressed in a sexy manner and was clean and fresh. Price was as agreed no problems at all. Intelligent, polite and well mannered. Nice speaking voice and friendly.

Services 9/10

All the services I required that were available were offered and enthusiastically provided. Her OWO was excellent as I was more than happy and somewhat surprised to cum twice. As stated I find it quite hard to cum normally thus was impressed that she was able to use her hand and mouth in a sufficiently vigorous manner to enable this. We finished just over time with no clock watching. Friendly farewell.

Overall 9/10

Louise has a professional and honest approach to her business; she was as described on her profile and attractive. Her services were available as described and enthusiastically delivered.

Would I recommend?

Yes

Would I book again?

Yes.

Right so on to my “Click” comment which as I said was subjective and should have been explained more clearly.

Sometimes and for no specific reason people don’t always click with other people this can happen both is professional relationships and personal ones. I for one do not always feel a connection with everyone I meet in this world and I don’t expect to. This is perfectly normal for me and should not be interpreted as a slight on the professional service Louise provided for me, it is not something she could have picked up on as I would not have shown it by my actions and she is not a mind reader. If I had anything tangible to complain about believe me I would have on the day to her and on this forum as well.

As I originally stated the fact that I didn’t feel that click, actually enhanced my physical enjoyment as I could focus solely on that aspect. I would book again with Louise in no small part due to that feeling and not in spite of it as I could totally switch off and focus. This was a subjective individual emotion unique to me and should have not been brought up in my original review. I apologise for that and I will ensure I do not make the same mistakes in future reviews.

Hope that help clear it up.

So now I think it is only right to point out that Louise sent me a PM’s this morning thanking me for my review and politely asking me to clarify what I meant by click so she had the information and opportunity to improve her service. She did not ask me to change my review it was a simple two sentence professional request. That is fantastic example of a professional WG doing exactly what she should be doing, striving to improve her customer service, a professional business person actively seeking direct feedback from her customers so she is able to improve her product and service in the future and she should be praised for that. I have complained many times to companies big and small when I feel they have provided a poor service or product often with success but just as often ignored. Louise by doing this simple thing has provided an example which other Professional WG’s should look to as a example how this forum and WG’s can work together to improve the nature of the business for us all. By encouraging and supporting these positive behaviours as punters we can improve help improve the landscape for us all.

Well done Louise if you weren’t self employed, I would be writing a congratulations letter to your superiors informing them that you are a credit to the business.

James999

Louise sent me a PM’s this morning thanking me for my review and politely asking me to clarify what I meant by click so she had the information and opportunity to improve her service.

She was worried about her income more like  :sarcastic:

Online finn5555

True or the potential damage to it from reviews on here  :hi:

Offline rubric

It seems - from reviews - that a lot of people liked her service, but a lot of them didn't click with her either. I'm guessing that it's probably that she errs on the side of overly professional.

James999

It seems - from reviews - that a lot of people liked her service, but a lot of them didn't click with her either. I'm guessing that it's probably that she errs on the side of overly professional.

Probably thinking of the next booking or worrying about checking her phone / e mails in case she can get another booking in, a bit like a conveyor belt / production line  :hi:

Or perhaps she just doesn't like men / or sleeping with men for money, can't say I blame her  :music:

vorian

James you are again spot on in your assessment and of course right that she is worried about her income its her job after all and being self employed is solely responsible for her income. If I was doing my job badly I would also worry about my income and do everything I could to improve my performance. Including seeking feedback from my superiors and my customers. So in my mind by seeking feedback from her customer and remember that was through a PM, I chose to make it public. Can only be viewed as a positive contribution to herself and her customers. 

I think its fantastic that a WG would be concerned that a bad review on this forum has the potential to affect her income. That's power to the people now if the TW's, No-shows, Bait and Switch and out rights thieves were just as concerned about bad reviews then we might start to shift the balance of power back to the customers where is should be.

rubric, again you might be right I cannot comment on others experience only my own, all we can reasonably expect from a WG is a professional experience. It would be impossible to "Click" with every person you meet we, and they are all different. One man's regular may not be anothers cup of tea. That's why I made the original mistake by bringing my personal subjectivity into a review. We must strive to get to a point where we can expect a standard professional level of service from all WG's. Once that has been achieved then it comes down to a punters personal choice and part of the fun is exploring the options and making that connection if you wish to (and after all its not compulsory). Again we have the choice to or not that is the main point in seeing WG's we the customers have a choice. However at the moment we do not have an informed choice as the level of basic service varies so much. Only we as punters can improve this by reinforcing and rewarding good professional WG's. Whilst exposing those who provide a consistently poor service.

vorian

Probably thinking of the next booking or worrying about checking her phone / e mails in case she can get another booking in, a bit like a conveyor belt / production line  :hi:

Or perhaps she just doesn't like men / or sleeping with men for money, can't say I blame her  :music:

You may well be right James she may well be thinking about all those things, I am under no illusion that my presence in a WG's bed has any impact on her apart from her bank balance. It really does not bother me at all as a punter I could not care less about her thought process, she is not my wife or girlfriend, I am not in love with her and am only interested in a professional relationship. My interest is purely in the services she offers to me for the exchange of money. If she provides as good service as advertised then I am happy. If she does not I am unhappy simple as that.

Again if she doesn't like men or sleeping with then for money. Then as long as she not being forced and it is by her own choice, once again I do not care she has a choice what she does. I have a choice as a customer, if she does not provide a good service then I will do my best to inform those who might wish to book her in the future to either give her an incentive to improve or reduce the possibility of her being in a position to provide a poor service to another punter in the future.

Online finn5555

Again if she doesn't like men or sleeping with then for money. Then as long as she not being forced and it is by her own choice, once again I do not care she has a choice what she does.

Don't forget most pro$$ies are to thick to do anything other than sell their ass  :hi:

Offline Silver Birch

And what exactly, is wrong with that  :dash:

James999

And what exactly, is wrong with that

Did I say there was anything wrong with it ?

However if she is worrying about her income and her next booking instead of applying her mind to the clients when they are with her then there ia a problem with that, if someone is paying £100 / £120 an hour or whatever it's not unresonable to expect her undivided attention for that time  :hi:

vorian

Your totally right James if a punter is paying any (and I mean any) amount of money for agreed pre arranged service then they should expect a WG's undivided attention. If they answered a mobile, wondered off or did'nt give me their full attention then I would consider that to be a poor service and I would complain and give a bad review.

It would be no different if I was standing in line at McDonalds and the staff were chatting and ignoring me the customer who is paying their wages. That is unacceptable behaviour and should be challenged.

However I cannot tell or control what people are thinking and all of us as human beings woolgather from time to time. Right now as a write this, I have one eye on the football results, that does'nt mean I do not care about what I'm typing it just means my brain can do more than one task at a time. I'd be lying if I said when I'm at work I'm thinking about work 100% of the time, I'd be very surprised if anyone could say that. That does not mean I'd do a bad job at work and give poor service to my customers, if I did then the mark has been overstepped and I would be in the wrong. I don't really care what a WG is thinking about as I don't know and can't control that. As long as I am getting the service I have paid for and I do include her acting enthusiastically then she can woolgather and think about her dinner as much as she want's.

Offline Daffodil

Did I say there was anything wrong with it ?

However if she is worrying about her income and her next booking instead of applying her mind to the clients when they are with her then there ia a problem with that, if someone is paying £100 / £120 an hour or whatever it's not unresonable to expect her undivided attention for that time  :hi:

Bang on. And Louise, if thinking about her income, would do well to take that point onboard  :hi:

Offline Silver Birch

I couldn't agree more, but where in this thread has the op stated that she did NOT give him her undivided attention?

vorian

Saw Louise twice for an hour each time in July this year.

She's young and she's fit. I didn't totally click with her, nothing wrong with her looks, facilities, professionalism or her services it just goes that way sometimes. I certainly had nothing to complain about.

I would recommend her, mainly because it normally takes me a while to cum now days and a WG's wrist often gives out before I do. I have to give her credit she powered through the pain barrier and kept going. Her owo and HJ technique was good enough to get me to pop twice.

I would see her again if in that neck of the woods but probably for a 30/45 min session to empty the sack. Thinking
 about it in retrospect, it made a nice change from my usual GFE's by not having to put any mental effort in to get along and by not clicking it might have indeed made it easier to cum.

Fantastic debate about quality of service, its really great that we can discuss this in such a positive, constructive way for the punters benefit. However I made a mistake (which I won't repeat) with regards to giving a subjective muddy opinion in a mini review.

Personally I would want to see in a review facts and details what my mood was at the time if not connected to the service I received is no help at all to another punter wanting to make an informed choice about a WG.  . If I brought a house, I don't feel it is necessary to "Click" with the estate agent as long as what they were selling was as described, I paid the correct advertised price, received the service I expected and was respected and valued as a customer. That is all I require from them no more no less. It was a poorly worded review and I thank those of you who have posted as you have helped me to understand what I should be putting in a review.

The above is my original post and as Silver Birch said I did not say she did not give me her undivided attention at any point. I can assure you gentlemen if I that had been the case, a big red Negative would be showing. I expect and demand as a customer a WG's full attention as a basic requirement, if that was not the case I would walk and shout about it to high heaven.

As I have said providing a poor service to a punter should be punished and equality a good service should be rewarded to benefit us all.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I see nothing wrong with mentioning a 'failure to click' in a punt review. As long as it's not given too much importance, it's useful. Indeed I'm sure the 'ice maiden' style of WG would be preferred by some punters.

However there definitely is something wrong with the pointless needling of Louise on this thread by James and Finn.

bighands

I saw her once, a while ago, and we didn't "click" either BUT that was nothing to do with her attitude or efforts put into the hour. She just turned out to be not quite my type, but I had a reasonable punt anyway because her attitude was very good.

Offline SSPete

I see nothing wrong with mentioning a 'failure to click' in a punt review. As long as it's not given too much importance, it's useful. Indeed I'm sure the 'ice maiden' style of WG would be preferred by some punters.

However there definitely is something wrong with the pointless needling of Louise on this thread by James and Finn.

Couldn't agree more RE: the pointless needling. Which in my view should be reserved for girls who offer a sub-standard, less-than-advertised service, or use misleading/ old photos, or who are overly mechanical. It is clear from other reviews that Louise is not guilty of any of these things.

yourgent

I saw Loiuse a few weeks ago and had a similar experience to the OP.

She is a nice girl. I found her to be intelligent and we had free and easy conversation during my visit, but sometimes you find a real connection and shared interest with a girl and on other times you don't. This is the same in every walk of life, so why should experiences WG's be any different

Lousie does give a good service and as the OP says, is determined to make sure you leave satisfied, I know i did. The fact that I didn't quite 'click' with her is a sidepoint for me. I'm sure there are others that will and this shouldn't put them off seeing her IMHO

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think the "we didn't click" thing has come under scrutiny as some reports and WGs themselves use it as an excuse to excuse the inexcusable. Such as not allowing the punter to touch a girl's pussy - because they didn't click.

However, these reports are balanced and I see no such excuse used here. Differing personalities are a fact of punting and social interaction.

vorian

New Review of Louise 100% British

After seeing MH recent review of Louise I decided to revisit her service. Only fair to point out that Louise is a member of UKP, however my AW name and UKP user name are different so she was unaware of whom I was when I booked.

I do like to critique AW profiles and would like to think that Louise has taken on board a lot of the information and suggestions on UKP as I think her profile is an example of how to get it right. (Other SP’s take note please). Nice mix of photos, clear concise information, updated availability everything she does and doesn’t do is there and accurate. No need to send emails and text backwards and forwards, you get what you see, no extras or unexpected surprises. Professionally presented and focused on what the punter needs to know as opposed to a load of self indulgent claptrap. So well done to Louise for using AW in the way it should be used.

Excellent communication via text arranging the session, clear concise and she quickly responded to my text, another advantage of seeing an English WG. Location easy to find, parking easy and discreet entry to a clean, fresh, comfortable apartment with all the usual facilities a punter should expect.

So Louise is as shown in her photos, 22yo as far as I can tell, size, shape as described. What you can’t tell in her profile is she has a really sexy softly spoken Home Counties accent. She was well presented and looked very hot; we went straight into the bedroom, no messing around. As I undressed she asked what I wanted, don’t be confused she might be young and softly spoken but this is a confident, experienced WG. Everything on her likes like was offered enthusiastically. DFK was deep, lots of tongue, wet and led by her (This was not DFK it was snogging and it was great) she was very tactile and engaged, this is not a sit back and think of England type of girl. She had a nice little trick of heavy breathing into my ear, which for some reason really did it for me. I was taken back to my virginal teenager days, making out on the sofa whilst my girlfriends parents were out for the night. I even got passed second base this time.

Now this is something I want to emphasis, she has fantastic OWO technique, totally fantastic. I’m a difficult person to get to cum, but she had it out of me and in her mouth in 17 minutes. That’s a record for me, of course technique and what works on you might be different to me, but believe me this girl knows what she is doing and has had plenty of practice to hone her skills.

I like Louise as a WG as she gets the importance of professionalism and presentation, communicates clearly and doesn’t mess about. She is friendly, sexy and makes the punt easy and satisfying from start to finish. If you are after complicated roleplays/dirty talk/ anal piledriver, fake screaming PSE then she is not the girl for you. However if you want vanilla GFE with real snogging and an OWO technique designed to empty your sack into a warm willing mouth then Louise is the girl for you.

I have matured as a punter thanks to UKP since I last saw Louise and can now appreciate what an excellent service really is, not fluffy bullshit but a hot girl giving a honest good professional service and of course great head. A punters, punt in my opinion. I will return for sure.

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the update Vorian,

I like the look of Louise, soon as I'm in her area I'll be round to see her.  :drinks:

Gigabyte

Like the updated review

Definitely someone who I will do my best to see soon. I was even thinking of trying to get Louise and Madlin together for a duo similar to Hendrixs KDD & Madlin review but unfortunately she isnt Bi on her profile :(

But that would have been a great session I think.

Offline Denhamhoop

I cannot wait to see this girl now starting to hope we get Reading in The Playoffs and i shall treat myself to her services before the game.As for the original post Sometimes people click and sometimes you dont its just one of those things.

vorian

Doh  :dash: forgot to post an AW link on the review. Apologies.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Nice review Mr V
Looks like Louise knows how to get the ol' trouser snake to spit! :drinks:

I had an indifferent punt with her a year ago.....not her fault, we just didn't click on the day and she lives VERY close to me, so I am reluctant to risk another rendezvous - even though I know she is the soul of discretion.

vorian

Looks like Louise knows how to get the ol' trouser snake to spit! :drinks:

Cheers Mr C

I was very surprised how good her technique was, helps it was very wet, which is good for me and she keeps constant eye contact. She does seem to have the the ability to read what point you are at and then move it up a notch until the point of no return. Today was only 2/3 days worth so I'm planning to refrain from wanking for at least a week or two next time. Should make it an even more powerful ejaculation next time.

vorian

A quick update, I recently saw Louise in a new location, Farnborough, luxury apartment, close to the Sainsburys car park. Quick discreet entry via intercom. A 45 minute session with fantastic snogging, top class OWO with a CIM finish, as before excellent technique and she drains every drop of tension out of me. The whole experience is friendly, professional and easy, of course with a very pleasurable and stress reliving ending, totally satisfying, Louise makes it easy to have a great punt.

Offline mh

A quick update, I recently saw Louise in a new location, Farnborough, luxury apartment, close to the Sainsburys car park. Quick discreet entry via intercom. A 45 minute session with fantastic snogging, top class OWO with a CIM finish, as before excellent technique and she drains every drop of tension out of me. The whole experience is friendly, professional and easy, of course with a very pleasurable and stress reliving ending, totally satisfying, Louise makes it easy to have a great punt.

Glad you had another good punt, v. That's where I saw her too - nice place.

snakecharmer1973

Really Liked  Louise. One of my faves. Pure gorgeousness.  :yahoo: :yahoo: