Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicaa'sexyy / Adultwork / Aberdeen  (Read 696 times)

1 review(s) for Jessicaa'sexyy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline bluetable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
(Think she's had other profiles before this one, but not 100%)

Phone number at time of meeting 07448843161.

Saw her last week, knew it was dicey beacause she's a Rom,  wasn't totally disappointed.

I gave this positive because even though her attitude was iffy she did exactly what I wanted and she served her purpose.  Quick pump and dump with a little dirty talk/subby behaviour from her as requested.  Not perfect but I got to live out something I wanted to do.  YMMV and she probably won't work unless you literally just want a nice looking girl you can fuck without any real participation from her.

Booked 15 min quickie for £30, asked by text first, given street name in Torry, then called to confirm details. Safe enough part of Torry not too public but maybe busier during peak afternoon hours.  All smooth enough.  English typical Romanian standard "yes bby" , but easy to understand, spoke okay English.

Pretty girl, slim/skinny body, photos accurate and recent, though she had made less effort when I arrived, yoga pants and top, did have makeup and red lipstick on though so that's a plus.  Attitude pretty standard non-interested, knew in advance that only covered oral and sex was on offer in the 15 min.  Don't expect anything else would be offered even on a longer punt even though advertised on AW page.

As I said, attitude a little frosty and non-interested, no attempt at affection or even a hello kiss from her, she scurried away with the cash then came back, flat big enough to have at least one other girl in tehre, but didn't see or hear anything to make me think that anyone was there.

When she got back decided to live out a fantasy of mine, make it really impersonal and business like, cum in her without any other affection or kissing, make our only interaction my dick in her pussy.  I told her to strip off her clothes, then let me look at her.  Fair play to the girl she did, then let me explore with my hands, though hands pushed away as they got close to her pussy.  I took off my clothes and she put the condom on me.  Told her to turn round and bend over while standing up, she wasn't sure, so told her to shut up and just do what she's told, so she did.  Mounted her, grabbed her hips, and fucked her as fast as I could, a little bit of pushback from her but she took it well.  Told her to tell me to fuck the pussy I bought, she seemed confused, but did it.  Told her to repeat the phrase "cum in me then leave", she did.  A few more phrases along those lines,  Got me quite worked up and after maybe 10 min of variable speed fucking (I slowed down as I got close, then sped up, edged a bit, keeping an eye on the time), grabbed her hips, slammed into her one last time, and finished in the bag inside her.  Got her to take off the condom and clean me up, then left.

All in all I enjoyed this punt a lot, but most others wouldn't like her attitude, it just happened that it worked for the fantasy I wanted, she was game enough.  £30 well spent in my book, but YMMV and she doesn't seem like she's interested enough to give good GFE service.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:25:26 pm by bluetable »

Offline Gazza006

Good review.
Sounds like she’d be fine in that moment of just needing a quick empty.
You said £30 for a quick 15mins, but she advertises £40 for 15mins.
Your Typo ?  Price rise ?  Or you asked if she’d take £30 ?
Either way, glad you got a tick off your list of ‘must do’
 :thumbsup:

Offline bluetable

Looks like she's put up her price since she moved, she was £30/£50/£90 when I saw her, but now she's £40/£50/£90.  Because she's a ROm I probably wouldn't have TOFTT if she was £40 for 15, had too many disappointing experiences in the past when I was much more active at that price, but £30 seems fair to risk.