Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine of Chrissy's Angels, Hull  (Read 807 times)

5 review(s) for Jasmine2323 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Joker121

I saw Jasmine for an hour today. There were 2 girls available of 3 that were working and chose Jasmine for £90/hour. I stripped off and sat on the edge of the bed and Jasmine walked in completely naked, just the way I like it. The session started with DFK while standing up and as I played with her large tits and spanked her arse, she was playing with my already hard cock. Onto the bed for more of the same before Jasmine started with the OWO and I fingered her and played with her tits. I stopped her before I came and gave her some oral until she came. Then I had more OWO for a few minutes until I suggested sex. On with the condom and we had sex in a few positions ending up with one of my favourites with her on top but with her fantastic arse towards my face. She is excellent in that position and it gets her going but I wanted to come over her tits so pulled out, removed the condom and made a mess all over her left nipple. We chatted for a few minutes and then started round 2 which involved kissing and fondling again and OW before she straddled my face and I licked her pussy while she wanked me off. All in all great vfm from a sexy girl with a great arse and fantastic pair of tits.

Her AW profile is here but she works from the parlour and the rate was £90/hour and not the £100 on her AW page.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only