Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Nicki in south yorks" of Sheffield  (Read 6138 times)

5 review(s) for Nicki in south yorks (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

codemonkey

Now first of all I don't post on here much, never have.  But I've been punting for 12 years, and probably seen 20-30 girls in that time.  Most of whom seem to think I'm an absolute delight, two of which have wanted to see me FoC after our initial meet, and none of which have ever slagged me off.

So, External Link/Members Only

Oh my god, where to start, definitely one of those "should have walked away" moments.

Turned up, initial impressions are that she's at least 8 years older than the 30 claimed in her profile, if not 15.  Also a fair bit tubbier.  Size 10?  Hah!  14 at best.

Still, I'm not a completely shallow person.  It's not who I thought I was getting, but hopefully she'll be good fun in the sack, she has high-ish rating on AW at least.

Go upstairs and do the money bit.  I list the things I want first, just so there's no ambiguity.  I get told that kissing and RO cost an extra tenner, despite her saying no extras on the phone.  She also claims her profile says "at discretion" for kissing, which it does, but it also lists the non-discretion form.  And anyway, my teeth are fine, my breath is good, and I've scrubbed and mouthwashed just before going in.

I pay up, a bit reluctant, and starting to think that her attitude isn't great.  It seems so rude to walk out at this stage though.

Once she's taken the money she announces that we can't use the bed because someone else has and it's all scuzzy, so she lies a blanket on the floor.  She then disappears "to get sorted" - gone for at least 5 minutes, but in that situation it feels like a lot more.

When she comes back instead of the sensual undressing that I normally enjoy of both me and the girl, she's naked before I've even blinked, and tells me to take my clothes off.  Not suggests, or asks if I like to, tells.

I've made it pretty clear that what I enjoy is giving.  Oral, rimming, fingering of both, and fucking.  I've also asked for watersports, which there's no extra charge for.  Presumably as she has no intention of doing it.

About 30 seconds after we've started she annouces she has to get a rubber, and disappears for another couple of minutes, seemingly having no idea where she keeps such things.  She also has a nother whinge about kissing, and to placate her I say it's fine, I can live without the kissing... even though I've paid her an extra tenner for it.

So she's back, and she puts the rubber on (forcefully, certainly no airgap left at the top, quite uncomfortable), and starts giving me oral, and angles her pussy away from me.  She doesn't object when I reach over and start playing with her, but as soon as I lick a finger to ease my ingress into her she complains, saying she doesn't like spit.  She gets up to go and get some lube, I say I'd much rather she didn't as it ruins the taste of a girl.  She relents - I'd say this moment was the one positive part of the meet, where she begrudgingly agreed to something that made the punter almost happy :P

So I ask her to sit on my face, which she does, for about a minute.  Then she says that I can't carry on or I'm going to make her cum, and then she won't want to be touched, and might fall asleep.  OK.  So I get her on all fours instead and start rimming her, something else I enjoy a lot.  I've done barely a minute of this before she's grabbing my cock and pulling me to her, and pushing me inside her pussy.

Since we're about 4 minutes into sexytime and I wanted to lick her pussy and ass for the majority of the meet I'm not super keen.  After a minute or two I try to stop, to resume what I had been doing.  "NO!", and she grabs my cock and pushes it back in.  Fine, but I'll make damn sure I don't come...  very very shortly after she says that SHE'S come, and now she can't be touched as she hates being touched after she's come.

"I'll finish you manually"

Queue the most savage man-handling my member's ever seen, and it's softening rapidly as a result of the whole sorry affair.

"Right, forget it, I'm off" I say, stopping her.  Queue her slagging me off for as long as it takes for me to get dressed and get out of the door.  Accuses me of being a serial punter, as if that's a bad thing. (But I do it about 1-2 times a year anyway).  Tells me that "you think you're so much better than everyone else" and that I'm "up my own arse".

I was nothing but polite with this woman, until the last few minutes.  I wouldn't go back even if she was paying ME.  Double.

Avoid like the plague.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 11:07:03 pm by codemonkey »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
This to me sounds like one of the worst punts. What a bitch. Some of her feedback is less than flattering as well.
Feedback
Only    gar2505 (22)    26/09/2013 07:04    Seeking Services
     Came up to my room took my money I went for a pee and she ran off with 210 quid! Avoid gentlemen. I wasn't rude or abusive either I have excellent feedback btw

Response:    THIS GUY WAS A REGULAR CLIENT THAT GOT TOO INVOLVED IM SORRY U HAVE TO RESORT TO BEING SO BITTER GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR REHAB
Feedback
Only    dalesy16 (3)    17/09/2013 07:52    Seeking Services
     Spoke to nikki said to put booking request in I did rang on day no answer :-(

Response:    nikki no longer is seeing clients its well known we myself sarah and nikki offer a duo so some confusion all i can say is i will be adding my feedback very soon

Feedback
Only    69 happy (5)    06/04/2013 07:27    Seeking Services
     crap 39 not 29 tits fake no DFK, FK OWO,CIM Alevel extra. House S56TE Nu12 shabby no shower fac. o shower

Response:    This person wanted services that I do not provide, refused to leave

Feedback
Only    UKMunda1 (0)    17/01/2011 18:30    Seeking Services
     Beware, this lady does not care about her customers. I had to buy her condoms and then she rung to say she had double booked! Total waste of time.

Response:    i do care about my customers.I was busy and ran out ..yes so was he said he had some, which i would never use as i always provide them for safety of my clients!
Feedback
Only    twoon (1)    16/01/2011 10:36    Seeking Services
     gutted,what a waste of money.a fit bod but thats it.charged xtra,no sex,didnt give full package,used her phone halfway thru.i left early,gutted,ripped off.

Response:    I never even accepted a booking from you and you just called and then wanted things that i dont offer.. My phone rings when i am working but i do not answer!!

Feedback
Only    MisterMac (2)    24/02/2010 14:24    Seeking Services
     GUYS! THIS GIRL IS AWFUL!! DONT BOTHER. RUSHES YOU AND RIPS YOU OFF. SHE HIDES HER FACE BECAUSE ITS UGLY. YOU'LL LEAVE FEELING CONNED OUT OF YOUR MONEY. AWFUL!

Response:    Sorry.. i think you find most guys thing i am very pretty and am horny with them.. i think it was your bad breath and general hygiene that was a problem for us!

Here's a link to the other review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17965.0

Previously known as: sexy-ass-chloe, Sexi-Kelly, Eye-Candy and of course stunning nikki

codemonkey

The stupid thing is, I normally always check feedback.  But I was looking at 20 different girls, and evidently failed to check the feedback of the one I eventually picked!!   What a dumbass.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
The stupid thing is, I normally always check feedback.  But I was looking at 20 different girls, and evidently failed to check the feedback of the one I eventually picked!!   What a dumbass.
It's happened to us all. It's hard to spot if they're neutral as they don't stick out. Chalk it down to experience. I wish there was someone on AW I could recommend to you.

codemonkey

It's happened to us all. It's hard to spot if they're neutral as they don't stick out. Chalk it down to experience. I wish there was someone on AW I could recommend to you.

Hah, yes I could do with a commiseration punt to cheer me up.  It seems from what I've read the GFE is the only place to go really.  I much prefer the sort of interaction you get with an independent working out of her own place though.  Normally :)

codemonkey

Just sent her a link to this.  I very much doubt she'll even read my text, much less this post, much less still register and post her point of view.  Complete con, avoid at all costs.  I might have to spraypaint "AVOID" on the pavement outside her house so no one else makes the same mistake I did :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
If anyone wants some pictures from her PG, PM me. The face shots are out of focus on her gallery.

codemonkey

Don't be shy, just put them on imgur.com and post them up here

Offline munterhunter

This lady and her various AW profiles have been well documented on this forum.

Once in a while you stumble into the "punt from hell" just put it down to experience and remember to do a bit more research
next time to avoid a repeat of the experience.

I doubt that sending her a link to this thread will have the slightest effect on how she conducts herself.

Good luck with future punts.

Offline Northerndave666

Thanks for sharing CodeMonkey, hopefully it'll help others avoid the same misfortune.

Offline DirtyG

I've accidentally posted my experiences on a much older threat about the same wg. However my story is very similar to the OP. Horrible girl, but we both made the mistake of thinking with the wrong brain instead of walking before handing over cash.

John the punt

This girl is a nightmare, I also added a review which went very much like you have written about. Im taking it that it was near the hallamshire hospital. God knows how she is still operating. The worse punt I ever had. Used the Im cuming trick on me and then nearly ripped his head off.

JOKE!!

Please, please, please... avoid this girl, you may as well burn your money as you will get more warmth from it then that cold cow.

Also know as stunning nikki.

Roland D Hay

And she'll have another soon cos that profile has gone :angry:

Offline munterhunter

Here's one of the multiple profiles she's had on AW that's still running

External Link/Members Only

Some of the names she's used are:

Sexy Ass Chloe, Natalie, Natasha, Nikki, she's fairly well known in Sheffield, she also worked from addresses in Rotherham and used hotels in Middlesborough She has also worked at several parlours like Honeypot (admittedly a while ago) a flat on Chesterfield Rd Heeley.

If she remains true to form there will be another profile on soon!

In any event whatever profile she uses it won't be very long before she rips someone off or pisses somebody off and the merrygoround will start again!!

Offline munterhunter

To help you avoid this lady in future I am attaching links to a couple of face pics uploaded to imgur.com

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

codemonkey

After I messaged her with a link to my review, I got a 2 minute voicemail from her in tears talking about her cancer and how she's just trying to put together some money for her kids before she passes away.  I've no idea if it was all bullshit or not, but it sounded quite convincing and not put-on.  Who knows.

Either way though it doesn't really change anything.  If anything if that IS the reason she's a WG, then all the more reason to put the effort in to ensure repeat clients and more money in the bank.

I mean even if she hates what she does (and maybe she does), at the end of the day it's a job that pays £100/hr.  Given the state of minimum wage these days, that's worth making a bit of effort for, in my book.

I actually had a serious conversation with her about it, and she seemed to agree that she's a mess and that she should offer much better service than she does...

...it seems she quickly forgot all about that though.

:thumbsdown:

Offline munterhunter

If she has cancer then it is a shame for her and her kids.

Having said that I would point out....

She's been on the scene for a number of years....used multiple profiles usually switching when one name becomes too well known
because of bad & negative feedback. She's had load of bad and negative feedback, been accused more than once of stealing money.

She did a runner with £80 off a good mate of mine after going to his hotel taking £180 for a 2 hr meet which lasted just over an hour she helped herself to the money while he was in the bathroom. This was about 2 yrs ago.

I'd say that over the years she's earned a good living so if she were that interested in her kids she's had the opportunity to provide for them.

I know at one point she was working at 2 or 3 parlours plus doing AW bookings, she didn't have cancer then and still had a name for poor attitude and ripping people off!!!

Roland D Hay

Cancer is a very personal issue and not one that she would or should be sharing with random punters. I wouldn't believe a word of it, she's being manipulative and playing for sympathy. Doesn't wash with me for one minute.

Offline NIK

Cancer is a very personal issue and not one that she would or should be sharing with random punters. I wouldn't believe a word of it, she's being manipulative and playing for sympathy. Doesn't wash with me for one minute.

Makes a change from being stalked or having the kids threatened.

Oh let's not forget the one who was supposed to be dead!  :rolleyes:

timmyshorny

Makes a change from being stalked or having the kids threatened.

Oh let's not forget the one who was supposed to be dead!  :rolleyes:

supposed to be dead? didn't know necrophilia was on offer with wg's lol

Offline NIK

supposed to be dead? didn't know necrophilia was on offer with wg's lol

Apparently one wanted her friend's references removing because she was dead. Although she was still showing available and logged in on AWank.  :rolleyes:

Necrophilia is just about the only service I haven't seen advertised on there.   :D

Offline munterhunter

Apparently one wanted her friend's references removing because she was dead. Although she was still showing available and logged in on AWank.  :rolleyes:

Necrophilia is just about the only service I haven't seen advertised on there.   :D

I've not seen it advertised either but I've had a couple of punts where the WG gave a brilliant impression of being a corpse!! :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Mark76

Now back as KELLYANNE IN S61 External Link/Members Only

You beat me too it. Just logged in here to report this after recognising her on AW.

Roland D Hay