Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angeles city rates  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Sparky22

August trip to PH is now booked

Though I am huge fan of SA for Manila I have decided to go to Angeles - I fugured I need to see this at least once.

Any advice on best bars ? Prices (I expect I will go to the higher end but getting a feel for the range is useful)

Best hotels in the centre of the action

Many thanks in advance

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can't quote rates because my visit was ten years ago.

You may find this website useful ----------- I stayed at Pacific Breeze Hotel, in the middle of the action but no noise from the bars, there are no outside bars like you get in Pattaya.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

You need to stay on or near Fields Ave, the hotels in this area are on the higher rate, looking at 2000-3000ps a night, sometimes your room might cost more than your hooker lol, but it’s worth staying nearby, who wants to walk miles back to your room with a sexy 19 yr old into her high heels? There is also a safety aspect, the gogos have similar EWR rates, usually around 3000, but what I found last year, even in AC some girls are only wanting ST now, which never used to be, so talk to the girl before hand, if you’re new to PI I’d suggest you go a read a PI specific board like Phillipines addicts.

Rain_man

Plenty of 3 - 3.5 star hotels to choose from. They run from 50-70USD per night.

My personal recommendation would be Central Park Tower. Good modern hotel, rooftop pool with a restaurant and a stone’s throw off fields minus the noise and traffic. If you don’t mind going all out, you could go for ABC hotel at around 100-150USD per night for their standard rooms.

Freelancers can be found online (tinder, tagged, wechat, Facebook etc), as well as High Society, skytraxx and the new mega dance center, the most popular clubs in the area. Their rates range from 500PHP to north of 5k PHP (ST or LT) depending on your negotiation skills, how much she likes you and how urgently she needs the money.

I’ve attached a list of the latest bar drinks and barfine (EWR) prices. Not mine, I got it from a korean site, since koreans are the new big boys in town and often get first dibs on the top talent.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 07:31:20 am by Rain_man »

Rain_man

With regard to bars, there’s not much ‘high end’ in Angeles except for the pricing system.

Most of the younger, better looking talent (18-23) will be found in Korean-centred bars like Atlantis, Lolipop, Equus and Soya...BUT the catch is while they might accept your patronage (a big MIGHT), there is a preference for korean or East Asian customers, as they have a reputation for being less demanding in bed while willing to shell top dollar.

The other thing you have to keep in mind is you literally have to be at the best bars at opening time, because your fellow korean mongerers will also be there (and might have even have arrived 20-30 minutes earlier)...the koreans will mop up all the top talent within the first 30 minutes of the bar opening, leaving the lesser desired (fat, old, ugly) talent for those willing to explore the bars later that night.

Don't worry though, a lot of the top talent that were mopped up in the early evening will end up at HiSo (high society) for extra bucks that same night...if you don’t mind sloppy seconds. But hey, it comes with the lifestyle  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Very true what you say about the Koreans, unlike in Patts any girl in AC unless she’s a cherry can be BF at a standard rate, so you need to get in early, I missed out on a gorgeous bikini contest winner from club asia, because I went to have dinner after talking to her out front her bar, yes mr korea BF her in the time I was away, it was such a school boy error, I did slap myself, she was stunning.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

I find the hotels overpriced and many of them are a fire hazard, Central Park Tower is a notable exception but I would be careful of some of the older tower style hotels. On my last few trips I stayed in an apartment which I found far more relaxing

Offline Marmalade

I agree. Many of the hotels are overpriced and shit dressed up as glamour. I looked at a few when I was there and it helped me to decide to go elsewhere. Same for the rather overpriced up-themselves prossies. AC, in my opinion, is punting for the lazy.

Rain_man

Can’t disagree with you on Angeles girls with Princess pussy syndrome.

They live in a distorted environment where mongerers are a dime a dozen for most of the year, it’s only natural for them to want the highest earnings for doing the least amount of work. Not to mention the bellends sending them western union remittances thinking they’re buying true love.

The good thing for us is...these girls are also a dime a dozen. For every hot young spinner that either won’t go with you or wants a small fortune, there are 20 more that will jump on your cock within a heartbeat at more reasonable rates.

Aye, Angeles city is a town for the lazy mongerer  :drinks: we’re on vacation afterall.

Offline Jerboa

I find the hotels overpriced and many of them are a fire hazard, Central Park Tower is a notable exception but I would be careful of some of the older tower style hotels. On my last few trips I stayed in an apartment which I found far more relaxing

Yes Fields is a big bubble, the hotels are over priced, last year I stayed at the Pacific breeze as well as Score birds, both were adaquate, score birds was nice rooms, and handy for the bikini contests. I wouldn't mind staying in a apartment if it was nearby.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Jerboa, in 2016 I stayed in the Ambassador suites which are a leisurely 10 min walk to Fields central. Ultra clean, have 50'' TVs in bedroom and lounge area and half the price of a decent hotel. They give a great discount if you stay 2 weeks and above.

Offline Jerboa

Jerboa, in 2016 I stayed in the Ambassador suites which are a leisurely 10 min walk to Fields central. Ultra clean, have 50'' TVs in bedroom and lounge area and half the price of a decent hotel. They give a great discount if you stay 2 weeks and above.

Ok cheers, I know where that is, not to far, probably have to get the bar girl to carry me home lol, on Airbnb rate is about £37 which is good, most decent hotels are around £50

Offline Marmalade

That’s an idea. I take it that it’s at the shitty end (the non-punt village to the west, with normal shit shops) rather than the other end (which is nicer but further to walk). As an added detail, the nice end is where I could get trucks to the volcano and stuff (there’s also a youth hostel) and the shitty ‘normal’ end is where I could get a bus away from fucking Fields to the coast (though I had to change buses). Cheers.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Marmalade, it's just past the Jeepney terminal, so yeah at the 'shitty end'.

Jebora, if you email them direct the rates are much better. the airbnb add might be a punter advertising his own apartment

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade, it's just past the Jeepney terminal, so yeah at the 'shitty end'.

Well if you get fed up with the Fields disneyworld punting, just ask in the shitty bit which bus to get to Olongapo and Blue Rock Resort. Heaven.  ;) :D

Offline Sparky22

Thanks all.

Marmalade please do expand on the beech resort. I cna see a beech resort online but what can I expect if I go there ?

Anyways based on some of the comments here I have decided to limit my Angeles trip to 3/4 nights.

There is just so much great quality on SA in Manila that its hard to look away.

Yes "expensive" at more like the 5000 - 8000 region per night but these are far from bar girls (most have jobs) and many are interested in Sub dom  DD/LG A+ and more.

I now have at least  half a dozen options that fit the above. Maybe I will call emirates and extend my trip - yikes

Offline Marmalade

Aussie-run place with bungalows on the beach and decent Aussie food, floating bar with great sound system and taste in music (Nam vet), a few in-house sociable prossies but a short walk to the main road for a strip of pussy bars with take out. No charge for taking the pissflaps discreetly back to your bungalow. It’s a bit of a cunt to get to so only worth it if you’re going to at least stay for a few days.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Sparky22 , you will be very hard pushed to find SA quality chicks in Subic and even in Angeles the pickings can be slim. As mentioned earlier the top talent goes early in Angeles and a good % of the girls hold out for a Korean customer. That said, you would be hard pushed to not have a good time in Angeles however after day 7 it can start to get a bit monotonous

Offline Sparky22

Thanks again to all.
I figure I have to go once but I am thinking of coming down from 4 to 3 nights based as previously mentioned on the vast horde of cuties that are well up for great fun via SA

I am starting to think its better to avoid the sex specific spots and go to any decent sised city and just get messaging on SA
As noted by Vivago the quality in terms of looks as well as proper good company is awe inspiring if not for the bargain basement punter.

Anyone got any info on threesomes - is this a common request in Angeles or will I end up with a no girl on girl contact thing if I ask for this ?

Offline Marmalade

Thanks again to all.
I figure I have to go once but I am thinking of coming down from 4 to 3 nights based as previously mentioned on the vast horde of cuties that are well up for great fun via SA

I am starting to think its better to avoid the sex specific spots and go to any decent sised city and just get messaging on SA
As noted by Vivago the quality in terms of looks as well as proper good company is awe inspiring if not for the bargain basement punter.

Anyone got any info on threesomes - is this a common request in Angeles or will I end up with a no girl on girl contact thing if I ask for this ?

Ffs plan your trip before planning refinements like threesomes. A.C. is simple enough but getting past the cherry girl system and other cons needs a learning curve. Manila is heavy duty. Keep it simple — and bear in mind transport between different places there is not always straightforward. Right now I’m wondering if you’ll ever actually book the trip or whether you want reams of advice while you wonder about it.  :rolleyes:

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Ffs plan your trip before planning refinements like threesomes. A.C. is simple enough but getting past the cherry girl system and other cons needs a learning curve. Manila is heavy duty. Keep it simple — and bear in mind transport between different places there is not always straightforward. Right now I’m wondering if you’ll ever actually book the trip or whether you want reams of advice while you wonder about it.  :rolleyes:

Spot on

Offline Sparky22

Trip booked - Emirates to Manila very reasonable and pick up at airport to hotel already taken care of.
Leaving on Monday

Please forgive yet more queries but "cherry girl" system ?? Cherry as in virginity ?????

That sounds like an expensive lure to Asian punters ??

Offline Markus

How much was the flight out of curiosity?

Looking for a trip towards latter part of the year.

Have fun. Report back on your trip.  :drinks:

Rain_man

Trip booked - Emirates to Manila very reasonable and pick up at airport to hotel already taken care of.
Leaving on Monday

Please forgive yet more queries but "cherry girl" system ?? Cherry as in virginity ?????

That sounds like an expensive lure to Asian punters ??

Stay away from cherry girls. Could cost anything from a few hundred quid to a few thousand to pop their ‘cherry’...if you can trust their hymen has not been reconstructed.

If she’s a genuine virgin, why pay all that money for someone who literally has no experience and would most likely be a shit shag?

Cherry girls do barfine as well (sometimes standard rates, sometimes at a premium), but they won’t have sex with you, at most you’ll get a blowjob and a few snogs.

Offline Goodfellas000

Thanks again to all.

Trust me, you don't need to travel far if you're looking for threesomes!

The one thing this country (UK) has got that pretty much nowhere in Asia has is a thriving and bustling swinging scene.

Find a girl who's into the idea of swinging and visiting swingers clubs and you'll have as many threesomes, foursomes, group sex as you've ever desired. I have had relationships with 3 girls who loved swingers clubs and the threesomes and moresomes were amazing as they were bicurious/bisexual.

Like I said previously. If this is what you're seeking, there are far easier and less expensive ways of 'ticking that box off.'

Good luck!

Offline Marmalade

You basically have to ask. Before you pay a bar fine!!

Offline Marmalade

Trust me, you don't need to travel far if you're looking for threesomes!

The one thing this country (UK) has got that pretty much nowhere in Asia has is a thriving and bustling swinging scene.

Find a girl who's into the idea of swinging and visiting swingers clubs and you'll have as many threesomes, foursomes, group sex as you've ever desired. I have had relationships with 3 girls who loved swingers clubs and the threesomes and moresomes were amazing as they were bicurious/bisexual.

Like I said previously. If this is what you're seeking, there are far easier and less expensive ways of 'ticking that box off.'

Good luck!

This is true but maybe not what he's after. I’ve also had numerous threesomes on the swinging scene. One couple even pestered me for a reply (which, by the way, is considered very bad etiquette — but I was at a conference anyway and couldn’t oblige).

But you can’t generally do it with a punting mentality. It needs a degree of game to be invited to join a three or more-some. Most of my threesomes were MMF (the commonest on offer). A more enduring FFM was with two swingers both of whom I had gotten to know personally, knew were bi, and had also sessioned with individually several times.

I think there must be exceptions. If you are young and handsome or if you have a drop dead gorgeous civvie in your arm (utter waste of money taking a prossie to a swingers place IMO). One of the biggest clubs is in Birmingham, enormous disco/bar area, dungeon, wet room area, standard rooms and Japanese-style rooms, greedy girl facilities when anyone is up for it, and a nice ‘gropey’ area with big soft couches and dim lights. Strict rules for each area. (I forget the name of the club but anyone familiar with Bham swinging will know it. The other Bham club is smaller and a bit ‘dainty’ — a sort of upmarket Cupid’s — and away out on the edge of town.)

On the punting front, South America is much better attuned to it — and I don’t mean South Americans who have emigrated to flog their fannies. My best punting threesome was in a small town, beautiful parlour, not a busy day, and the two gorgeous SPs I picked went at it like there was no tomorrow.

Never had a threesome I can remember with Asians, though some of the soap places have offered it. (Correct myself — I did twice. Once in BKK and wished I’d had them separately, better value, and once in the outback somewhere and they were complete shite). At BKK prices it’s overpriced IMO. You get the same amount of time but pay double, as in this country. Ok if it was cheap but it’s not. The girls in the soapies will at least have a common routine which they probably discuss among the rest of the girls. I wouldn’t risk AC girls for a duo personally. Outside of AC fucking fuck warren maybe. Vivago May have — but he’s spent more time there, put in lots of work, and doesn’t have financial constraints. Plus he’s an experienced o/s punter. Makes a difference.

Offline Sparky22

My flight was £2000

Cherry girls = total waste of time - thanks for the tip will be sure to avoid.

I think I have the theesome nailed down via SA - a repeat with a previous girl who has always been up for that + a newly cultivated student chick who apart from that wants me to spank her ass will be a 10,000 peso night but with 2 well up for it genuine bisexual girls confirmed as 21 I am going to get a hotel suite and bang the ass off both. (confirmed A available from all.)

Happy days  :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

My flight was £2000
 :rolleyes:

Fuck sake  :rolleyes:

Good for you if you like to spend money. I could get round the world for that.

Offline Goodfellas000

I know of the club you're on about in Birmingham, I think you are referring to Chameleons. I haven't had the pleasure of visiting this particular establishment, but know of a few people that have!

I was just trying to give this guy some advice on how to arrange and seek out a threesome. I'd never pay for this as I think it would be impossible to create the exact 'real time' feeling and emotions of a genuine threesome.

I am totally with you on the South American swinging scene. During a trip to Brazil with an ex girlfriend who I also went swinging with, we had the pleasure of visiting a club called 2A2 Club in Botafogo. Jeez man, I can still end up in hot sweats thinking about the couple of Saturday nights we had in that place! 

Having said that, this guy doesn't appear to have a clue what the fuck is going on if he really has shelled out £2k for a flight! Please tell me you are having us on, please, or are you just a keyboard fantasist, who has absolutely ZERO intention of ever actually making this trip to the Philippines?

Offline Goodfellas000

My flight was £2000

I think I have the theesome nailed down via SA - a repeat with a previous girl who has always been up for that + a newly cultivated student chick who apart from that wants me to spank her ass will be a 10,000 peso night but with 2 well up for it genuine bisexual girls confirmed as 21 I am going to get a hotel suite and bang the ass off both. (confirmed A available from all.)

Dude, you sound more and more like a middle aged virgin!  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

I think it’s the other way round (just googled the clubs). Chameleons is the smaller one. I’ve only been a couple of times. It was a bugger to find and I found the crowd a bit snooty. Took a reasonably hot woman that I’d dated previously and we didn’t get any action. Think there were a lot of regulars who know each other.

The big one is Xtasia. Quite awesome even if you just go for a look. Went with a very average looking bird I’d only corresponded with on a swingers site. BUT she knew exactly what she wanted and it took all of TEN minutes to find it.

But think the key is how easy it is to chat casually to people. I’d ususlly get a shag at Cupids even when I went on my own and paid the surcharge but it was an incredibly down to earth place with no airs and graces. Mostly very nice people too.

There’s another one in Manchester I forget the name. More like a free for all. Big circular shag couch that could fit an amazing number of bodies on the nights it got going. But other nights could be a damp squib. Unfortunately there’s fuck all clubs up here. Just munches and networking.

Offline Marmalade

I think they must do special round-number flights in secret for sharkie!

Offline Marmalade

p.s. just a small correction. I don’t know the places down south so well but at a parlour up here you just ask reception if there’s two girls happy to do a threesome.

Offline Marmalade

I only look at people’s back posts when alarm bells start tinkling ...

So check out the dates...

Hello East of England punters.
I have just moved to central beds from London where I was obviously spoilt for choice.
I go to Shanghai every month ...
Thought I'd share a quick update to this chat.
Today in BKK used wechat in the morning 

China next week which will of course not be ass easy

I am going to check out Manila and Angeles next week and compair to BKK

Is 3000 still the current LT rate in Angeles ?
What about burgos st manila

Also anyone know what Mr Vivago was paying his SA girls ?
I'm back to BKK in less than a week - thank the lord
actually the objective was to collect all sorts of tips for services here and then people could choose what they find of interest rather than be definitive
I would try the wechat method in Tainjin obviously hit and miss but if you are prepared to be patient then I am sure there will be some good amongst all the dross

He’s also posted about ‘experiences’ all over the U.K.  unless he’s got a realistic explanation for such a crowded lifestyle I’m starting to hear the tinkling getting louder.

A bit more sophisticated than (the recently banned) yodeling, but I mean wtf?? I’ve wondered if he’s trying to copy Vivago with his posts style (except Vivago’s I have little doubt are genuine). I also wonder if some people see this as a fun site and assume everyone competes to make up ‘realistic’ experiences. I think that was yodeling’s game. I don’t doubt that he maybe once had a punt or two once upon a time, but most of his information was utter tripe.

I am predicting that if nothing is said, sparkie will ‘come back’ and joyfully tell us he’s ‘banged a couple of hotties’ in AC and Burgos (probably as the plane carrying him flew over from the Far East to Milton Keynes via somewhere else that is easy to spout rubbish — or else just moving the wee sticky things on his map of the world wannabe tour).

Not accusing. Just saying.

Offline Markus

Sorry, I have to call bullshit. £2000 for a flight. You could have flown this saturday to Manila for a week for £1300 and even that is fucking ridiculous amount of money to pay.  That is me just having come off the emirates website to have a ponder.

You are going to need to post proof like Vivago to seem credible.

Enjoy your flight on Monday. When you look out of the window, don't forget to wave to your passing neighbours and to take the dustbins out  :hi:

Rain_man

My flight was £2000

Do they know each other?

If not, you’re about to waste a ton of cash.

Offline Sparky22

I think 2K is very reasonable for business class long haul 

Offline Marmalade

I think 2K is very reasonable for business class long haul

Well it's not really. Flying direct by private charter are you?  :rolleyes:

Offline Sparky22

So there is a defibrilator in the lobby of the ABC hotel !

Rain_man

Anything else to add? Reports? Rates? Positive and negative experiences?  :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

Ok great, now any worth while intel?

Offline Sigma

I think it’s the other way round (just googled the clubs). Chameleons is the smaller one. I’ve only been a couple of times. It was a bugger to find and I found the crowd a bit snooty. Took a reasonably hot woman that I’d dated previously and we didn’t get any action. Think there were a lot of regulars who know each other.

The big one is Xtasia. Quite awesome even if you just go for a look. Went with a very average looking bird I’d only corresponded with on a swingers site. BUT she knew exactly what she wanted and it took all of TEN minutes to find it.

But think the key is how easy it is to chat casually to people. I’d ususlly get a shag at Cupids even when I went on my own and paid the surcharge but it was an incredibly down to earth place with no airs and graces. Mostly very nice people too.

There’s another one in Manchester I forget the name. More like a free for all. Big circular shag couch that could fit an amazing number of bodies on the nights it got going. But other nights could be a damp squib. Unfortunately there’s fuck all clubs up here. Just munches and networking.

If you don't mind sharing what swinging sites do you tend to use and would you say it's readable for younger single guys to get any action or is it pretty couples exclusive?