Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emmy-massage leytonstone  (Read 1479 times)

16 review(s) for Emmy-massage (6 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline advanced

1 hour massage + HJ - £80

The girl - profile says 29 which is about right, quite short, skinny, pretty face.

External Link/Members Only

This punt happened a few weeks ago.

After reading her profile i decided to give her a try as i needed a massage and the extras sounded nice.

Called he mobile and made the booking effortlessly and got the address.
Made my way there which was a quiet discreet address.

She opened the door and showed me to the massage room, she then asked me how long i would like to stay, i said 1 hour then let her no the service from her likes list i was after ( massage + HJ ).

This is when thing started going down her, she went on to play the innocent little girl act pretending she could not understand English, i showed her her profile on my mobile and the likes list, she then said she was confused somebody else wrote the profile.
She told me to hold on and left to make a phone call to the boss.
She came back to the room and seemed happy enough to carry on, what proceeded was the most begrudging massage I've ever had, she seemed to get more miserable as it went on.
She then asked me to flip and proceeded with the HJ, which was average.
Once done she said finished, i said ok got dressed and said goodbye, she mumbled a bye in response, its only when i got down the road and checked my mobile i realized i had only been there 40 minutes and she had cheated me out of a further 20.

I would definitively avoid this girl, she likes the money but does not want to give the service.  :thumbsdown: