Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Exotic glasgow - more amazing than positive!  (Read 5142 times)

93 review(s) for Layla Exotic (91 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tobash

Good Afternoon guys

As my previous post a few days ago I was asking Wetherby Layla had any competition before I went to meet her.
I can IMHO say that I don't think anyone can compete with her I don't punt often very once in a blue moon however I had been reading her reviews and thought maybe it's over hyped and I can tell you this girl is actually on fire!.

Comms - I sent Layla a message on A-work and she sent a reply the next morning as I sent my first email quite late the night before she must have been getting her beauty sleep not that she needs it!, She then asked me to book through A/work as my first time through the said site I didn't know I had to make a purchase for credit and was wondering why it didn't go through. I explained this to Layla and she said that it would be ok to just turn up but she spoke to me on the phone prior to this just to make sure I wasn't some school boy I'm assuming as she asked if I was over 18 which I found amusing but truly her right to do so as I do have a soft voice on the phone. I then managed to make the booking after all the hoo haa and made a request to her to wear her lingerie set that she had on in her 3rd profile pic too if possible. She replied back to confirm via text and we had got all the time and day sorted out via text before and she had given me her address too and she stated that I could park outside if I wanted to but she would give me a note for the windscreen due to the traffic wardens. I was soo looking forward to the meet as I had by this point built up such a high expectation and hoping it would live upto this which is always a high risk but I went along with this.

Location and price - south side of the city centre in Glasgow Tradeston area over looking the river a beautiful apartment and very well looked after. I booked for an hour in call for 140. I was wondering Wether I should make it for an hour and a half as it seemed like she was going to be very good as per her previous review's but she said she would see how we went and feel at the time which was more than good enough for me.

The Meet - I turned up 20 mins early as it was quite a long drive to get to hers from where I stay just over an hour which is long enough for a meet up. I sent the lovely girl a text and she asked me to come across at the agreed time. The location is a pleasant place to be so didn't have any issues waiting in the car although the car parkin requires a permit. Layla sent me a text to come across a few minutes before the start time and she buzzed me in to her flat and gave me a note got that out the way and came back in and she had opened the door for me, OMG I was expecting someone with a bit of beef and maybe larger or slightly not good looking but this girl is just completely stunning and soo pleasant on the eyes. I would be happy with maybe someone with half the looks IMO. She told me she is from Iraq and that shes been here for 17 years which someone else mentioned on my post a few days ago. she had managed to wear what I asked her to and then a lovely black dress on top of that too! This man couldn't ask for anything more and then I thought maybe she just looks amazing and gives a mediocre service but hell no she started kissing and I ended up hugging backwards and forwards still amazed on how this was actually feeling I couldn't believe my luck so far. We went into the lounge room and we were all over each other I paid her some good compliments and got some back then she was wanting to know why I still had my clothes on lol she's a funny girl. Great sense of humor and just so much fun to be around makes you feel really warm and welcome. She managed to get my trousers off and started to really suck and dt me and could tell she was enjoying it just as much,  I at some point managed to get the rest of the clothes off myself !
Then I wanted to strip this beauty down which I did getting help from her when I needed it she's very patient and smooth too. It was a pleasure to undress her and just have some normal fun. She then asked me to provide her with some Anal fun which I did after she put the condom on me she then sat on her massage table and told me to hit it hard although her juicy parts were on show I managed to give her some reverse oral before I got on with the Anal she was amazingly tight and responsive and did genuinely feel like she was having fun and enjoyed it too til I came. We were kissing and touching each other up all the way through and she would randomly just start dt me here and there too which was a joy. She asked me if I wanted water or juice she had a little good selection this was very thoughtful and just shows how good hearted she is as I haven't seen this layout before usually it's just water if that from my experience so far I toon the bottle of water and she asked if we should go into the bedroom such a great gesture  :angelgirl: she's very romantic and made a great effort with the lights dim, the candle and slow music she was just a joy to look at and then we got to her bedroom and we played for a while kissing and cuddling and she got me to lie down and give me a 5-10 minute rest but she wanted to give me a massage and thought why not. The massage was really good I haven't had many but it was very relaxing I nearly fell asleep that's how good it was but it was tickling at time's which was very funny  :yahoo:. Round 2 she managed to get me back in action which Is usually rare but she managed to make it happen she ended up massaging 80% of me which was impressive before she said that it was her turn to fuck me lol her accent and words are so well chosen she's very professional and inviting the way she moves, speaks and carry out her tasks which all feel natural. Round 2 she got on top and started taking it deep inside of her taking control of the situation and she was surprisingly very tight I thought as I didn't expect that level of pleasure. She went crazy and I thought I was going to pass out but she ended up coming I could tell and her legs were shaking which I was surprised and she muttered that she was getting too old for this lol I said that she still looks a lot younger and beautiful than her real age would suggest (38) she then gave me another massage to complete the rest and we kissed and cuddled it was such a great experience we had a good wee chat and a laugh too before she asked me to go and shower as I didn't notice until in the shower that she had used up quite a bit of oil. She then asked if I wanted to go for round 3 I don't think I would have managed it in all fairness maybe the next time. She asked if I wanted to stay longer as we had said I would have loved to stay on but I was so surprised and amazed at our time together I thought this was lovely and just about right and I will save it for the next time I go to see her. After my shower she came to dry me off and I loved this fact. The levels of attentiveness she shows is unparallelled to anything else I have come across she would be an amazing wife with her attitude skill and attention to detail the balance of everything she says and does is just right IMO and I am seriously struggling to find what else can really make a meet like this any better I honestly can't if I could have taken her home I would have. I came out having an amazing time we'll worth the time and defo VFM I gave her a tip on top to which she wasn't accepting but tbh I don't think that really justified in how she made me feel.

Thank you Layla

Thank you to everyone who put up her reviews so I could have this great time with someone caring and just such a beautiful person. I think it's times like this that tell the importance of reviews and contributing towards what we do so it helps other's out.
I know my review must sound full of cheese which I am usually against but I couldn't really put into words and do this girl justice looking forward to the next time already.

Sorry for the cheese and have a good day guys anything else please ask

External Link/Members Only

Offline David1970

Could make a mini-series out of that review.

Offline Uncle Buck

I’m going to honest - he lost me at the parking sticker so didn’t read anymore.

That said, I’d imagine Layla is on most peoples HL

UB

moosehead69

That said, I’d imagine Layla is on most peoples HL

UB

:D :D :D

Is this the new taz?

Offline Clattypats

I'll say one thing....She does seem pretty good, judging by reviews...I remember emailing her back in Sept.  2016 asking if she was ever going to do incalls (as she was out call then)...She replied saying she was looking into it...

That ship has sailed, and I've never seen her...If I did though, I wouldn't review, as it's "overkill" now... :music:

Offline mills_and_bhuna

:D :D :D

Is this the new taz?
Must've got his sites mixed up . Reads more like a field report rather than a review .
On the plus side she'd apparently make a great wife :bomb:

Offline Tobash

I knew it was too much cheese and I knew this would be the response however ask anyone who's actually seen her if you haven't been yourself, this is why I asked the other day if she compares to anyone and there wasn't anyone close to comparing the services never mind the attitude and the enthusiasm that this girl manages to provide.

The new taz?  Sorry don't know what that is all about

If I met her in the town and we got chatting knowing what she can do I would definitely want to put a ring on her. Life's short it's the good times that count

Offline David1970

If I met her in the town and we got chatting knowing what she can do I would definitely want to put a ring on her.

You think she is wife material, can I remind you she is a prositute.
She has seen more cocks than a piss house wall.

Offline Happyjose

I knew it was too much cheese and I knew this would be the response however ask anyone who's actually seen her if you haven't been yourself, this is why I asked the other day if she compares to anyone and there wasn't anyone close to comparing the services never mind the attitude and the enthusiasm that this girl manages to provide.

If I met her in the town and we got chatting knowing what she can do I would definitely want to put a ring on her. Life's short it's the good times that count

You need to to take a deep breath, and calm the fuck down

Way too much personal and irrelevant detail. Plus, if she reads some of the stuff you have posted about her being wife material and wanting to put a ring on her she will likely run a mile and possibly refuse to see you again

Some things should stay in your head

Offline hrm69

I had followed all the reviews of Layla for a while and was meant to meet her earlier in the year but had to cancel due to the weather. I had made the booking about 3 weeks in advance as I was only in Glasgow for a day and had a window of about 2-3 hours after a meeting that I could squeeze her in. Was gutted 😭 and havn’t had the chance since to book again.

Offline David1970

I had followed all the reviews of Layla for a while and was meant to meet her earlier in the year but had to cancel due to the weather. I had made the booking about 3 weeks in advance as I was only in Glasgow for a day and had a window of about 2-3 hours after a meeting that I could squeeze her in. Was gutted 😭 and havn’t had the chance since to book again.

Better hurry she may be getting married soon.
But her husband might let her carry on being a prositute.

Offline Clattypats

You sound like a Fluffy twat  :wacko: ...And how the Fuck do you know no one else compares to her...It's not by looking at your reviews anyway... :rolleyes:

Offline Clattypats

He used to do what you done....Say who he's going to see...Then tell us all a review was forthcoming  :wacko:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211372.msg2149206#msg2149206

We don't need a preempt ...Go see her, or dont...Once you've seen her, Fucking review... :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:02:10 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Marcus0101

Was the towel she dried you with fluffy? It's the only thing i think you didn't tell us about during your life changing experience today and is a deal breaker for me.

Offline Clattypats

Was the towel she dried you with fluffy? It's the only thing i think you didn't tell us about during your life changing experience today and is a deal breaker for me.
Surprised he didn't go into detail about the fibres of the towel... :lol: :lol:

Online Cash up front

Told you Tobash that you would enjoy the experience but that is a fecking review and a half.

Offline Jock D

UB

:lol: :lol: :lol:...I also agree with a couple of the other comments...the review was a bit Taz like. :bomb:

Offline DickDiver

Layla called and asked if you wanted your gaps between paragraphs back.

Offline Tobash

It's like a frigging nursery in here with so many baby's crying around, I think the less details that are given in a review the better it is in here according to all of your comments above. At least I know now that some of you are just sitting there trying to just bully others for doing a review.

1. If someone reviews a girls they are not forcing it down your neck so you think of what you want to think of it. If you can't handle a review sunshine then just go back to what you were doing making candy floss.
2. I have seen enough wg''s before my UK punting days to tell what is Crap, Neutral or positive.
3. If a wg is good and I cross her path regardless of what she does for a living she will get a review accordingly if she is needing more training she will get a negative however if someone is that great then I'm not going to take away the credit from what she does and put something down to please "the crowd"
4. Telling someome to calm down and using swear words doesn't make you more of a man not even Donald Trump has to use swearing words to earn his respect!
5 if a towel is fluffy it's a soft towel so why say it's any different.
According to some of the negative comments above it is very clear and definitely promotes that when someome takes the time out to review that they should have minimum details on it.
Note to all the new guys reading this as from above comments you can see that the negative comments from the individuals above are obviously encouraging members to do less and actually leech more which to me is fine for me and I think maybe this is a new direction this wish everyone to take

Happy punting to the ones who know what she is like to the rest who just had sub fluff to say Im not even going to bother

Offline Tobash

You think she is wife material, can I remind you she is a prositute.
She has seen more cocks than a piss house wall.

David how do we know your mother wasn't one? Does that mean she wasn't a human being I will let you think this one through a bit. I am only saying this to say let you know that regardless if it's a Wg or not they are still human beings I know not all of them are the same with a rubbish attitude and serious no skills issues ( just like your comments sitting amongst the rest of the decent ones)
If a wife has the attitude and enthusiasm like Layla then you can't go wrong I'm assuming you won't understand this maybe a little bit above your pay grade sunshine just you go and listen to some NHS talk yeah

Offline Tobash

Told you Tobash that you would enjoy the experience but that is a fecking review and a half.
Mate you weren't wrong seriously that was defo a great shout can't wait to see her again

Offline Tobash

I had followed all the reviews of Layla for a while and was meant to meet her earlier in the year but had other cancel due to the weather. I had made the booking about 3 weeks in advance as I was only in Glasgow for a day and had a window of about 2-3 hours after a meeting that I could squeeze her in. Was gutted 😭 and havn’t had the chance since to book again.

Mate defo go and see her when you get the time you will see what I'm talking about

Offline Tobash

You need to to take a deep breath, and calm the fuck down

Way too much personal and irrelevant detail. Plus, if she reads some of the stuff you have posted about her being wife material and wanting to put a ring on her she will likely run a mile and possibly refuse to see you again

Some things should stay in your head

If she runs she runs mate I'm not bothered but I can tell she's not the type who sees someone appreciate her and fires them down for showing that

Offline Tobash

I'll say one thing....She does seem pretty good, judging by reviews...I remember emailing her back in Sept.  2016 asking if she was ever going to do incalls (as she was out call then)...She replied saying she was looking into it...

That ship has sailed, and I've never seen her...If I did though, I wouldn't review, as it's "overkill" now... :music:
I know what your saying Clattypats however all I see is people reviewing about not getting good vfm. IMO if someone does a great job and you are really happy with the work its the least one can do. I know I would rather have good quality wg''s out there than the ones who rip punters off. Some of us work really hard for the money we earn and when it comes a point that we can manage to take time out to enjoying ourselves it doesn't always work out how we intend it to be. when it does produce amazing results call me fluff or taz or whoever you want not just me but anyone who thinks someone is amazing should say
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:05:03 am by Tobash »

Offline Happyjose

Rather than respond to all the garbage you have posted, I would draw your attention to the guidance in the wiki regarding how to write reviews, particularly points 4 & 8

You’ve got form already for acting like a chump and ignoring advice. If you carry on posting contrary to the conventions and norms of the forum don’t be surprised if things don’t work out the way you expect

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I'm sure if she doesn't read the reviews herself then word will get back to her from someone .
I thought the wife stuff was tongue in cheek but the later posts are beyond fluffy .
This kind of creepy stuff puts me off

Offline David1970

I think if she has read your review and comments you will be on her blocked list,  because you are an obsessive and creepy person.

Offline Jock D

I'm assuming you won't understand this maybe a little bit above your pay grade sunshine just you go and listen to some NHS talk yeah

That kind of pish patter is...straight out of the Taz handbook. :thumbsdown:

Offline DaVINCI

Mate you weren't wrong seriously that was defo a great shout can't wait to see her again
Having seen her twice, l thought you would enjoy as she is some SP.

But you haven’t half went to town with the fluff  :rose:  :kissgirl: :sarcastic:  :crazy:  :scare:

Maybe best you don’t see her again  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Towlie

Offline Name Not Found

Layla called and asked if you wanted your gaps between paragraphs back.

..and Mills & Boon called and said they wan't their unpublishable shitty 1960s romance book transcript back.

I can tell she's not the type who sees someone appreciate her and fires them down for showing that

So you shagged her for an hour and now you think you know what goes on inside her head. You're deluded mate.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 11:05:24 am by Name Not Found »

Offline chinafan

Offline Uncle Buck

“have a good day guys anything else please ask”

[/quote]

Anything else? How the fuck can there be anything else? That post (and subsequent comments from OP) are proper scary.
There needs to be some sort of a gap analysis done on reality versus pumping a WG for an hour. I’m worried Tobash has lost sight of the difference.

UB

Offline Vanhobonk

My most recent punt was also with Layla and she is a fantastic SP i would say the best ive seen .I dont think another review would really benefit anyone as my experience was similar to previous reviews but i am tempted still to write one as it was a great punt .
I would not call her wife material though unless she changed her likes list from anal and cim to cooking and general housework lol ,more pornstar material i would say ,she did seem to like her ring on my finger though.

Offline Matrix

David how do we know your mother wasn't one?

Taz used to use that line too.

As for the other shite, it's the same predictable fluffy nonsense that'll end up with a ban.

Wg's are human?

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.  :bomb:

Offline Jock D

I would not call her wife material though unless she changed her likes list from anal and cim to cooking and general housework lol ,more pornstar material i would say ,she did seem to like her ring on my finger though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline chinafan

I would not call her wife material though unless she changed her likes list from anal and cim to cooking and general housework.

:D

Offline johnjo72

Are such parking permits transferrable?  Lol

Offline Picti

Well I have seen her, had an excellent experience, and reviewed.

Most punters who meet her describe positive experiences, and you're obviously no exception. The style of your review however is another matter. To put it bluntly...you gush more than she does, and she fucking soaked me!

You can put a bit of your personal style into a review, but remember that the purpose of your reviews on here is to inform the decisions of other punters, and not to write a letter of gratitude to the lassie you've just paid for sex. It's a business transaction; you got what you wanted, she got what she wanted. If you want to review afterwards then make it useful for other punters, and that means more objective information than subjective nonsense. Hope that's helpful  :hi:

Offline Jock D

You can put a bit of your personal style into a review, but remember that the purpose of your reviews on here is to inform the decisions of other punters, and not to write a letter of gratitude to the lassie you've just paid for sex. It's a business transaction; you got what you wanted, she got what she wanted. If you want to review afterwards then make it useful for other punters, and that means more objective information than subjective nonsense. Hope that's helpful  :hi:

Well put, not for the OP obviously...as he's beyond help...but for reviewer's generally...take note.

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider
Well put, not for the OP obviously...as he's beyond help...but for reviewer's generally...take note.

To be fair to the OP she did leave him feedback (his AW name almost the same) saying she could spend her life with him. So maybe he a sex god  :D

Offline seeker

Never forget
The thing a wg like best of all
Is a
BIG
FAT
WALLET :D

Offline Tobash

Well I have seen her, had an excellent experience, and reviewed.

Most punters who meet her describe positive experiences, and you're obviously no exception. The style of your review however is another matter. To put it bluntly...you gush more than she does, and she fucking soaked me!

Thank you for your constructive feedback mate will take note of that in the future

Offline Tobash

Never forget
The thing a wg like best of all

Is a
BIG
FAT
WALLET :D

Point taken but I genuinely had a great time with her I think she's the very first girl who has actually managed to challenge me in the bed department..... maybe that's why I got carried away however she was beautiful and she was an experience if I had the time I would go over without thinking twice
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:14:42 am by Tobash »

Offline Tobash

To be fair to the OP she did leave him feedback (his AW name almost the same) saying she could spend her life with him. So maybe he a sex god  :D
:

:lol: Kara I'm good but I wouldn't go to saying a sex god however she is a sex god she gave me a bloody good run for my money there's no doubt about that and it did seem like she had a good time too I will check out the feedback to make sure it's mine lol
Thank you for pointing that out though it's well appreciated

Offline Tobash

Are such parking permits transferrable?  Lol

Mate she gave me a handwritten note to stick in my car
apparently that done the job as another car 2 spaces away had a parking ticket when I got back

Offline Tobash

Tobsfaefife is my user name on A/work
I can't seem to find the feedback she left I do recall getting a few email notifications maybe that's one of the feedback notifications will have to see
Thanks Kara

Offline Clattypats

:

:lol: Kara I'm good but I wouldn't go to saying a sex god however she is a sex god she gave me a bloody good run for my money there's no doubt about that and it did seem like she had a good time too I will check out the feedback to make sure it's mine lol
Thank you for pointing that out though it's well appreciated
Please, whatever you do...Dont take her Feedback too literally :blush: ...Its only AW FB!... :music: :D