Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool  (Read 888 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wibbles

So, after lurking for a while it’s time to put my first couple of reviews up, with some more to follow.

I saw Brianna a few weeks ago (she’s away now until September). Arranged to meet on the day via text and then she called and guided me up to her flat with a combination of a few phone calls and text messages. I went in the wrong entrance at first and due to her limited English (which wasn’t really that bad in fact) it was a bit confusing but I eventually got to her place.
She greeted me in a black nightie with stockings. Really pleased with her looks. Plenty of face / full body pictures on her profile which are accurate.
No extras and all services on her profile were available.
£100 for 1-hour, gentle fingering (which I got the impression she didn’t really like so just went gently and stopped this pretty quickly) 2 pops - one on her tummy and one deep inside (protected) in her favourite position (she was on her belly with one leg slightly raised) as I was really pounding away at her by that point.
Good OWO with increasing intensity, she told me there was no CIM and she asked me a few times if I wanted it harder to which I encouraged her. For only my second punting experience she was quite happy to take the lead, ask me what I wanted and she really got into it (especially in cowgirl as she was slamming into me using my full length and really grinding in to me, deep). She lent over and there was DFK throughout the meet, during the sex and during the intermission, and she encouraged me to completion in her favourite position.
She’s a nice girl, some language barrier issues but she really got in to the meet, she’s definitely not a passive girl who will just lay there and take it.

I got dressed after 50 minutes and she gave me a quick kiss on the way out.

Price: £100 1hr
Services: OWO, RO, Protected Sex
Comms: Good
Girl: Very sexy, friendly, great body. Some slight language barrier issues.
Venue: Small, clean flat.
Would I return: Definitely

Negatives: Some slight language barrier issues

External Link/Members Only

Shannrossi46

There's a lot of mixed reviews on this girl now, I seen her in April as a last minute booking as I had a bit of time to kill untill my appointment at the passport office. I didn't leave a review back then as there seemed to be a new one on her every other day and all positive and much the same experience that i had, only difference being that i had my finger up her arse when i was fucking her in mish and as she started to come she grabbed my hand so I didn't move it!  :diablo: Very sexy girl with a cracking little body, half hour with these roms is enough for me though because the language barrier starts to do my head in.