Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cloe25 of London  (Read 635 times)

11 review(s) for Clo25 (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wizardof1977

He placed a bid on my RB and I picked her, and we agreed a role-play scenario that involved spanking and mild humiliation.

Time: 90 mins for £200
Looks: She's young, short, nice perky ass, small-ish breasts (profile pics misleading), a tad on the skinny side and not curvey at all.
Venue|: Outcall to my Airbnb flat in Southwark.
The event:  On the day of the event I didn't get any of the usual confirmation messages prior to the agreed time so I sent her a message checking if all is good and got nothing, then again 10 mins before the time and got nothing, she messaged me 1 hour later to say she forgot about it and promised to be with me within an hour, another 2 hours until she arrived (3 hours late).
She was apologetic etc, I offered her a glass of wine and she accepted, while having the wine we went through the scenario and all is good, then she started going on and on about her work and when I said can we get started she replied can I finish my wine (15 mins had passed already).
Role play starts and she gets everything wrong, I try to ignore that and try to enjoy myself.
Then start to spank her and I get nothing, I mean if I spanked a wall I might have got an oh or an ahh from it but nothing from her.
I get fed up and try to imagine I've got a sex robot and not an actual human being, and I tell her to suck me off until I poped. by then its just over an hour and I suggested we have a smoke (she's a smoker) and then she suck me off one last time before she leaves to which she replied but time's up!. By then I just lost all interest in her so I explained to her that we have just under half an hour left and lead the way outside to have a smoke and waisted a lot of time just to keep here for half an hour and then asked her to leave.
A total waste of money and time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only