Author Topic: Tuscany sensual massage  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Glesgaboy

Just back from a visit around Viareggio and pickings appear thin...
Then as I came out of the Pietrasanta bus station car park....across the road i noted  a sign for Tui Na Massage Alibaba. A large unit in a retail/ industrial estate with parking at the door.
Its open from 0930- 2200 and its on Facebook if you search google for Alibaba tui na massage pietrasanta.
Chinese woman answered the door when i rang the bell.
Decent looking but not great.  The FB photos are her but not recent.
c40yo size 10 plus a little.
I haggled for a 30 minute massage and HR and gor the lot for 50 Euro.
Good massage.
Lots of mutual finger action, kissing and tits were out for a play.
Nice wet pussy. I managed to make her come with some finger work and then lay back for the reciprocation. Well delivered.  I would go back. Decent punt and decent VFM. I would bet more is on offer too....
As I drove away I then saw a similar Tuina sign at a flat nearby .....so maybe there are a few similar SPs around here.

Any other intel on the area...?


Offline Glesgaboy

Recently visited Forte dei marmi and found this one on google maps as the other has closed.
External Link/Members Only

Fairly discreet flat near a retail park at the shown location.
A Chinese madam and the girl I met.
WhatsApp in basic Italian and I was booked for an hour later.
Girl about 35 slim and pretty. Small tits and decent ass.
We agreed 100E for half hour sensual massage , btb and owo.
This was what I wanted and it was a little more than I expected.   But hey no. 
Decent , if unremarkable service.
A little lfk during the btb was fun.
Her bj skills were good and unexpectedly she finished with cim.
She didn’t swallow but spat in a tissue.
Overall a decent service in an area with limited options.
I’d recommend it and I’d return.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2026, 11:39:11 pm by Glesgaboy »