Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Minerva in Lincoln  (Read 3884 times)

3 review(s) for Mistress Minerva (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline supersuc

External Link/Members Only

I've noticed there isn't a review for this lady yet, and one or two have asked about her so here goes.

It says at the top of her AW profile that you can text or call for a same day appointment, so I elected to text Mistress Minerva as I wanted to relay my role play scenario to her.
After a while I hadn't heard anything back from her so I thought maybe she thought my text was a bit rude, so I text back again apoligising and asked her if she preferred me to call.
Straight away I got a text back simply saying 'call me'.
Ooh dear, I thought I'm in trouble now! :D
I called straight away and she answered, she sounded young and had a very nice sweet voice. She told me off for being demanding and said she would consider my requests and that she would see me at 2pm. :yahoo:

I received her postcode by text and was told to call when I'd arrived. It was a council estate close to Greetwell Road in Lincoln. A quiet street with plenty of on road parking. I called and was given the house number and told to park on the drive. I knocked on the door and was let in straight away.
Mistress is as her age suggests on her AW profile, she is very attractive with a gorgeous figure. She was dressed in a tight black nylon basque with no panties on ;) which showed me she had a lovely shaven cunt. She has great legs and wore high heeled pixie boots covered in metal studs on.
I followed her up the stairs, her ass was a delight to view :rolleyes:, when we got to the top she turned and said 'I hope you weren't staring up at my arse, were you? No I said, certainly not, I was admiring your stair carpet, lovely pattern by the way :sarcastic:

Her playroom is very well equipped for all tastes to be catered. I was instructed to strip and kneel before her, I was then told to put a pair of lace panties on her, her gorgeous ass what right at my eye level :wackogirl:. Then I was told to remove them again, then she went out of the room briefly, I couldn't resist and she knew it, I began sniffing her panties, she caught me and so began the so called punishment :yahoo:. I had to bury my face in her ass and sniff, honestly Mistress has a magnificent ass and boy did it smell good. Then I was instructed to part her cheeks and lick out her arse hole, so sweet tasting I loved it.
I was then queened and told to lick her twat, then she spat in my mouth and oiled my cock. I heard her remove her boots and then felt her lovely soft sexy little feet on my cock :wackogirl:.
Unfortunately it wasn't long before I shot off all over my belly, Mistress was not happy, not happy at all. 'I was going to let you wank off onto my feet and let you lick them clean '
Boy I was in trouble, but honestly guys, I couldn't help it :wacko: she is gorgeous and I loved what she did. I've never known me before to be premature I was disappointed in myself really I was.

So to cap it all off, Mistress Minerva is young, attractive, very good at what she does, has a lovely body, great ass, pretty little feet.
She did seem to stay in character all the time though, not sure if that's a good thing or not really. Some would prefer that to others I think.
Would I see her again? Absolutely, if just for the fact I want to stay the course next time. :dash:

Miketheknight22

Awesome review super! I personally love the fact she was in character all the time.

How much did you pay and for how long?

Offline supersuc

Hi Mike,
it was just a half hour booking which cost £80.
She is a genuine lady, nothing dodgy about her and well worth a visit.
When I came before she was expecting it I really do think she was not happy with me for spoiling her scenario with me.
But having said that, I think she played it this way to make me want to come back for more.
I bet she's a fantastic fuck and I would dearly love to bang her in that magnificent arse of hers :D

Offline wolfiesmith69

Fantastic review, Does she only do the dome thing or could you have Gfe or PSE??
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline supersuc

I'm fairly certain she only does dom, however it would be great if she did do gfe/pse. Perhaps I'll pluck up the courage and ask her next time.

Offline The_Tourist

Hi All!
Sounds very interesting. Is she British?
Regards

Offline ruffler

100 % British
100 % sexy
100 % awesome
100 % domme
100 % my new favourite waste of time
100 % intimidating but in a so 100 % sexy way

Offline Jamesbattersea

You should have had a wank before you left the house mate. Never carry a loaded gun is my motto.!