Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beth, NTS Edinburgh  (Read 637 times)

Offline TKovac

Nipped in for a quick pint having been lured in with the description of chloe a new 5'10" American. Turned out to be a rough as fuck slapper from over the bypass so did a hard swerve. That left lexi and Beth with jade busy.

Should have gone with the known lexi but the little head was drawn to the 5'6/7" pretty brunette of Beth.

Off to the room and unfortunately what unfolded was standard rom let down

No kissing
Tits skinny and fucking weirdly shaped
Bit of a tummy
Lots of attitude
Zero passion and a general air of boredom.

Facially pretty and fabulous arse so focused on that and blue the nut.

Definitely one to avoid
Ohh for the forum police

Meeting 45 minutes, cost 25 at door 60 to girl. Didn't catch her star sign or dietary requirements (other than clearly no cum)
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline weewilly

Offline Matrix

"definitely one to avoid" = neutral.  :thumbsup:

Offline brianw

Nipped in for a quick pint having been lured in with the description of chloe a new 5'10" American. Turned out to be a rough as fuck slapper from over the bypass so did a hard swerve. That left lexi and Beth with jade busy.

Should have gone with the known lexi but the little head was drawn to the 5'6/7" pretty brunette of Beth.

Off to the room and unfortunately what unfolded was standard rom let down

No kissing
Tits skinny and fucking weirdly shaped
Bit of a tummy
Lots of attitude
Zero passion and a general air of boredom.

Facially pretty and fabulous arse so focused on that and blue the nut.

Definitely one to avoid
Ohh for the forum police

Meeting 45 minutes, cost 25 at door 60 to girl. Didn't catch her star sign or dietary requirements (other than clearly no cum)
saw her in the lounge in newtown last visit,but I picked lexi who is a great time every time I see her.i also remember seeing beth when she was on her last stop working in blair street sauna and had a reputation then as being very cold in the room and as such was moved on I hear.she obviously has not improved or changed since then,but maybe with enough dissatisfied customers the girl might get a word in her shell like  or get her marching orders.but with not a great deal of staff  on their books I don't see that happening.