Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 69lilly Farnborough - lovely British Minx  (Read 885 times)

3 review(s) for 69lilly (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This visit was a few months back..... playing catch up and my reviews are usually long so I’ll try keep this short and to the point...

Comms
Initially by telephone then text. She prefers to speak via phone first which I prefer too so no issues there. Address by text, had to ask for car parking instructions, she’s very prompt with updates on when ready etc ...

Venue
Was a nice apartment in a newish complex near to BMW garage. I think they get used a lot these flats but felt very up market. Car parking bit of a nightmare and clamping signs up everywhere - Lilly have made a bay number to park in so no issues in the end.

Flat was clean, huge bedroom, great shower facilities.

The Girl
I would say late 30’s possibly early 40’s so as her profile states 41 I would say that’s her correct age which is unusual for most wg’s Lol.
Body wise I would say size 12 waist with all the right curves in all the right places, huge lovely and real tits that I could play with all day  :lol:

English girl, well spoken, laid back easy to talk too, sexy vice and made me feel really welcome  :rolleyes:

Services
Requested a passionate gf experience - didn’t want to list loads of services as sometimes you just want to go with the flow and see what develops, plus I only had half hour to spare for the meet.

I opted for a shower first and when I came back Lilly was in her underwear and I quickly became hard. She was straddling the bed and told me to come over. She kissed me on the lips teasing me with those kisses and asked me if I wanted anything specific. I said I wanted to just have fun and see what happens and she said ok no problem but tell me if you want something specific at any time so I thought this is going to be good :)

Lilly went in for some French kissing, then worked her way down my body pulling the towel off me and started to lick and suck my throbbing cock (owo). It was great! Was loving every minute of it!

She then pulled me into the bed and got me to lay down and carried on sucking. It was a great mix of sensual sucking with the occasional sexy noise and plenty of eye contact! I pulled her around and and yanked her knickers off and she straddled my face thrusting her very wet pussy into me whilst I locked her pussy (shaven).

She made all the right noises, didn’t feel fake. Everything just seem to flow, no one asked do you want to do this or that we just seemed to connect - was more like when you go on a first date and really connect then you go back to her place and you both just wanna fuck each other’s brains out.

I then pulled Lilly down on top of me, grabbed the condom, ripped her bra off and slid her onto me. Lilly then rode the hell out of me which seemed to go on forever! Wow wow wow! Those boobs bouncing with her grabbing and sucking them as she rode me will be a long lasting memory.

I then flipped her over and drilled her hard and fast and exploded into her! Then I collapsed next to her - she seemed to have enjoyed herself! Cuddles and chat followed for a few minutes, I grabbed a shower, got changed. Few more passionate kisses before I left (nearly got me going again).

Ratings
Venue - 9/10
Services - 10/10 for me dfk, cg, owo, gfe
Looks - 8/10 just my type
Comms - 10/10
Return - absolutely, planning my next visit when I’m back in area

Sometimes you just connect with someone and have fucking awesome sex. This was one of those times for me. Either that or she’s just great at her job!

Anyway, did I say this was going to be a short review.... :dash:

Offline sailor3

Thanks for the review, onto my hl.