Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surrey Sarah (Surbiton)  (Read 2578 times)

63 review(s) for Surrey Sarah (57 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only

I texted her for a booking but was told to ring, this is probably because she wants to get an idea of what you are like as a person over the phone?
Parked at the postcode I was given, when I rang for more directions she told me she could see me as I had parked directly outside of the property!  :unknown: :thumbsdown:
Block of around 4-8 flats in Surbiton in a nice safe area, lots of street parking and no nosy neighbors although I got the impression the road has lots of OAP living on it. She was friendly and initiates conversation throughout the meet. Booked for 30mins knowing that I can only pop once but extended to an hour because I felt like she would get the 2nd pop out of me!! Sarah is a true Milf (American Pie type of Milf) size 14 with big natural tits, husky voice and lots of dirty talk  :crazy:

Into the bedroom and she started straight away by blowing my flaccid cock, had the look in her eye as if to say in a dominant way 'yeah, I've got your cock in my mouth, can you handle it?' It was soft and wet  :dance: like wet silk constantly wrapped around my helmet, she had me in her mouth for a mere 60 seconds before I was pumping into her mouth and she swallowed, my cock wasn't even hard, she made me cum whilst I was still flaccid (how is that possible?) it was weird because I had absolutely no control and my body gave me no prior warning that I was about to cum, was a straight 0 to 100!!

Started round 2 with more OWO and an amazing tit wank with her naturals  :music: finished again with her swirling tongue on my helmet and swallow with a gulp  :wackogirl:

I would return but would want more teasing from her to make the ending even more explosive!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:32:14 am by horsa »

Offline harry1980

Also seen Sarah a few years ago. Nothing to really add as well reviewed and she always seems to deliver. She’s milf sexy, dirty talker and does most services - great for beginners and advanced punters  :D

Offline AxC

Started round 2 with more OWO and an amazing tit wank with her naturals 

Been a while since I saw her, but pretty sure those weren't natural.

Offline Yellowman1

Is she a big 14 or a curvy 14?

Offline thetinman007

Most reviews state they are naturals. Certainly look natural in the pics

Offline horsa

Is she a big 14 or a curvy 14?

a curvy 14 but she didn't take her top off so I didn't get to see her stomach area

Offline Sputnik74

I’d say more of a 12 than a 14 with lovely natural tits.

She’s one of the best..seen her several times over the last 6 months. Always delivers.

Offline thetinman007

she didn't take her top off?

You didn't see her tits?

James999

You didn't see her tits?

She's obviously fat and old, and ashamed o her body, look at her gallery it's full of pointless pictures of shoes and nails  :thumbsdown:

Offline horsa

You didn't see her tits?

no she didn't take it completely off, she pulled it down off of her tits and left it on her stomach

Offline JonasG

She's obviously fat and old, and ashamed o her body, look at her gallery it's full of pointless pictures of shoes and nails  :thumbsdown:

Was just gonna say ffs.

Having to sift through tons of bloody shoes to see some decent pics lol.

Offline Huawei

Been a while since I saw her, but pretty sure those weren't natural.
I've seen Sarah a few times, but not for about a year. I always thought that her tits were natural, but a couple of years ago she had a spell of loosing weight (I think she worked quite hard at it), and then it became clear to me that they were enhanced. The shape was all wrong, and think you could feel the implants. The last time I saw her, she had put a bit of weight back on, and bingo - they seemed natural again.

Just my 2 cents...

Offline advent2016

I still see Sarah quite regularly. For me her BJ skills forgive some body issues. I think she has quite a large scar that she likes to hide. Her tits felt real

Offline Gatehouse

I still see Sarah quite regularly. For me her BJ skills forgive some body issues. I think she has quite a large scar that she likes to hide. Her tits felt real

I too like her. She isn’t some stunning 20 something rocket from Eastern Europe but she has skills and its a great bj.

‘Fuck my face and then just come over it when youre ready.’

Great stuff. Very slutty and yes has a few years on her but for a sloppy, slutty bj with some good dirty talk she is still worth the punter’s pound note in my view.