Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miami Chick -Northfields - adultwork 3961885  (Read 3703 times)

14 review(s) for Slim-Poppy (8 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Man of steel

Seen her regularly..last time 2 weeks ago...She is based in Northfields in a nice flat...no 16...opposite the green house. Two other girls also work from the same premises...imo Candy the better looking sp with a super body...pictures accurate on the adultwork profile..looks wise looks like Ashton Kutcher wife ..she charges £20 extra for owo & dfk if you not book her for an hour...best go for 45 mins...she is either Colombian or Cuban..if you are into natural big boobs 36c on a size 8..she will tick the boxes for you...with me always provide a GFE...best position cowgirl and doggy...she can take a pounding and likes it deep...dfk is good....does not like to wrap and tends to like being wide when in missionary or if you like to pump her sideways she will wrap if you like to go deep...comms always good - best to book her on the day you want to visit...her days working are posted on her profile...there must be a rota for the flat...I think 2 always work on the same day...she usually starts at 2 and works until 8...highly recommended if you love Latino and like fit size 8 bodies...tits best feature...conversation good and She always follow instruction well....while she is around defo a plan A for looks and consistent good service.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Seen her regularly..last time 2 weeks ago...She is based in Northfields in a nice flat...no 16...opposite the green house. Two other girls also work from the same premises...imo Candy the better looking sp with a super body...pictures accurate on the adultwork profile..looks wise looks like Ashton Kutcher wife ..she charges £20 extra for owo & dfk if you not book her for an hour...best go for 45 mins...she is either Colombian or Cuban..if you are into natural big boobs 36c on a size 8..she will tick the boxes for you...with me always provide a GFE...best position cowgirl and doggy...she can take a pounding and likes it deep...dfk is good....does not like to wrap and tends to like being wide when in missionary or if you like to pump her sideways she will wrap if you like to go deep...comms always good - best to book her on the day you want to visit...her days working are posted on her profile...there must be a rota for the flat...I think 2 always work on the same day...she usually starts at 2 and works until 8...highly recommended if you love Latino and like fit size 8 bodies...tits best feature...conversation good and She always follow instruction well....while she is around defo a plan A for looks and consistent good service.

mate...there is something off about your reviewing style :unknown:

Online Man of steel

:yahoo: punted candy again today...confirmed she is cuban...love her body...super boobs and perfect pussy....owo was good again....punted her in all positions...cowgirl the best...left happy again...not bored of her yet....she mentioned she will be here until Dec...havana bliss..

Offline avinsumfun

Sorry mate this like you are touting.
Pics look stunning but the review is a bit of a white knight/tout. IMO  :scare:

:yahoo: punted candy again today...confirmed she is cuban...love her body...super boobs and perfect pussy....owo was good again....punted her in all positions...cowgirl the best...left happy again...not bored of her yet....she mentioned she will be here until Dec...havana bliss..

Offline fisherofsouls

I am 99% sure she is Brazilian, not Cuban !!  To me at least her intonation is more Portuguese...

The clincher ? I speak very good Spanish ... and she doesn't !

Just my two--pennyworth :)

Online Man of steel

Everytime I have asked she says she is Cuban...from Havana...born in Miami..if it is not true...consistent with her story....

Offline 0mard3000

Touting aside, she does look fit though..lol :unknown: Havana oohh na na ;)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:56:11 am by Cali0mard »

Offline 888

Does anyone know if she has set days that she works? Tried making a booking via AW email for a specific day but she replied saying to text on days that her number is displayed.
Unfortunately for me though I’ll to need to plan ahead if I’m going to get to see her.

Offline JonasG

Does anyone know if she has set days that she works? Tried making a booking via AW email for a specific day but she replied saying to text on days that her number is displayed.
Unfortunately for me though I’ll to need to plan ahead if I’m going to get to see her.

She definitely never works weekends I've noticed.

Seems like 3 or 4 weekdays out of 5 usually after from 2pm.

Offline The Night King

Ive got to agree that Man Of Steel does display all the signs of touting - not least several super positive reviews of girls with a ton of negative feedback, and he may well be one...

but

I checked out Miami Chick this week and the experience checks out so thanks for the tip off! Posting my review.

Offline peter purves

mate...there is something off about your reviewing style :unknown:

:D

Strange you should mention this because it is quite clear for those who read his adventures/review with Zara from Soho (in the Soho thread) that he writes exceptionally well.

Cheers mate for the review !!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 10:49:54 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

:D

Strange you should mention this because it is quite clear for those who read his adventures/review with Zara from Soho (in the Soho thread) that he writes exceptionally well.

Cheers mate for the review !!

i honestly dont think this particular review of his isnt strange. it seemed very promotional

obviously if you say so then sure i got it wrong

Offline peter purves

i honestly dont think this particular review of his isnt strange. it seemed very promotional

obviously if you say so then sure i got it wrong

I re-read the review on what you suggested above and I can see your point.

Initially I thought you were referring to his punctuated style of writing.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Man of steel

:yahoo:

Punted candy again this week..another good session...usual 45 mins..

She has appeared to be away...I think touring..

She has put some weight on around the waistline...not in a bad way...but bigger than she was before.

Her boobs appear to have become bigger...excellent fun bags to suck and play with..she was a bit sensitive but let me have my fun.

Enjoyed the time again.lets you take control...non stop kissing..owo...hard pounding in all positions.

She does appear to like doggy ...and wants you to keep pounding her while you hold those massive boobs.

Cow girl the best position...it did the trick and exploded after 40 mins after on-going continuous sex....further kissing and good conversation..

Will continue to have on my regular rota.

Offline nyarlathotep

:yahoo:

Punted candy again this week..another good session...usual 45 mins..

<cut>

Hello, may I ask you how did you book her?
I tried a couple of times but no luck on any channel SMS/call/AW message  :unknown:

Online Man of steel

She still uses the same mobile number she had on her profile...text her if she was available last week and she replied back the next day..